World’s Hottest Chocolate Bar
The World’s Hottest Chocolate Bar by Vat19 may look tiny and cute, but it is actually unbelievably hot and can even be dangerously spicy for some people or animals.
The “Hellfire Infused Milk Chocolate” is made with a chili extract, which is rated at 9 million Scoville Heat Units, which makes it about 900 times hotter and spicier than a jalapeno. As another comparison, a Carolina Reaper, which is rated as the hottest chili pepper in the world, will reach up to 2.2 million Scoville Heat Units (SHUs).
In fact, this is the exact same hellfire extract that was used in the Toe of Satan lollipop, as well as in the Burn or Bliss Chocolate shockingly spicy candy wager game.
This one-of-a-kind chocolate bar is only 1.5 x 1 inch in size and weighs a mere 0.14 ounces, but you should be warned that even the tiniest nibble can burn you up.
It may not be the smallest in the world, but it is most definitely the world s hottest one.
This tiny spicy chocolate bar is more than anyone can take and will want to eat anyway.
The hottest instant regret chocolate bar is divided into 12 miniature squares, but it is recommended that if you decide to test yourself and try it, take a small nibble first to make sure that your taste buds and body can take a whole square. It is likely to burn more than if you gobble up an entire jalapeno or other extremely hot chili pepper at once.
If you want to imagine the heat and the sensation of eating this chocolate bar, imagine eating 900 jalapenos at once!
We can guarantee that however fond and used you are to eating spicy food, just half a piece or less of this special treat will be sufficient to satisfy your craving for a burn.
Keep in mind that the world s hottest chocolate bar is categorically not suitable for little children, for pets, and for people who are not used to or are sensitive to hot ingredients and spicy foods.
This Vat19 product is made in the USA and is most certainly the hottest piece of chocolate you have ever tasted.
The manufacturers of the world’s hottest chocolate bar admit that they didn’t feel comfortable packing this product in larger shapes and packages because these 0.14-ounces are all that you will need.
This hellishly hot chocolate bar is made of milk chocolate which is infused with this chili extract. It is an excellent choice for making an evil prank, a party challenge, a Christmas stocking stuffer, a prank gift, a unique gift for a spicy taste lover, or even for helping deter your love of chocolate when you are on a diet.
Each of these hottest bars contains 35 calories and weighs 4 grams only.
If you like to test your abilities and are ready for all kinds of extreme experiences, you can sign up for the dare made by Vat19. The challenge is to break the tiny bar up into 12 squares and eat a piece every minute. If you can withstand the burn and eat the whole thing for 12 minutes, you can consider yourself a true “spicetronaut,” according to the makers of this hellish chocolate bar.
If you perform a search online, you will find videos of people attempting and some videos of other daredevils completing this 12-minute challenge, and of others simply trying this unique dessert.
The spiciest chocolate does contain actual chocolate but is certainly not the sweet chocolate which we are all used to. The other ingredients used for making it include cocoa, sugar, butter, fat, nonfat milk, natural flavors, lecithin, and of course, that 9 million SHUs chili extract.
It is almost eight times spicier than the Burn or Bliss spicy pieces and will make your mouth burn for a long time.
The world s hottest chocolate bar in the world is quite pricy for the size, but the experience it offers is a one-of-a-kind one. It is a great option for daredevils and is definitely worth trying if you are fond of extreme adventures and of spicy foods and challenges.
The alternatives to the World s Hottest Chocolate Bar
If the 9 million Scoville hottest chili chocolate is too much for your taste or for your budget, you can try out some milder options of excellent super spicy chocolates, cocoa products, and candies from around the world.
Here are some of the best ones we could find on the market.
- Net weight of 1.75 ounces (50 grams)
- It contains 8 dark chocolate spicy wedges
- The chocolates are infused with Tabasco hot sauce
- One tin costs less than $7
- It is a great gift idea for a spicy food lover
- Vegan, organic, rustic Mexican chocolate disks with Guajillo Chili
- Made with cacao milled by hand-carved Oaxaca millstones from granite according to the Mexican traditions
- Contains 50% Dominican cacao
- Each disk is 2.7 ounces.
- It is GMO-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, organic, and vegan
- It offers a superb complex flavor of sweet and organic chilies.
- Sold in 12-oz cans
- Vegan, organic spicy hot cocoa with added cinnamon and cayenne pepper
- For the perfect tasty cup of hot cocoa with a special kick
- Made of all-natural, high-quality products, fairly traded
- It contains cocoa from the Dominican Republic, Sugar from Peru, and Vanilla from Paraguay
- Certified Kosher and organic
- 70 kcal per serving
- Dairy-free chocolate with spicy cayenne and cinnamon
- All organic, inspired by Ayurveda, this is a healthy and delicious chocolate
- Contains pure organic cacao butter, real cayenne peppers, cinnamon as well as raw honey
- It is 100% dairy-free
- 75% cocoa content
- No added artificial scents, colors, and flavors
- All products used are GMO-free
- 25% of the sales are donated to a charity for underprivileged children
- Premium quality gourmet dark chocolate made in Germany
- Made of the finest cocoas from South America
- Contains 52% cocoa
- It contains natural chili extract for a decadent, delicious taste with added heat.
- Each chocolate bar is 4.4 ounces.
- Superb option for a gift
- Made of swirled Belgian white and milk chocolate with added lime, dark chocolate, popping candy, and Naga Jolokia Chili (Ghost pepper)
- It offers a unique tasting experience with a spicy kick.
- Best enjoyed when eating one piece at a time
- Suitable for chili appreciators and daredevils
- Net weight of 100 grams
- It comes in a fun package, making it suitable for a gift.
- A decadent and luxurious hot chocolate
- It is made of Ecuadorian cocoa powder and premium turmeric.
- It is inspired by Ayurveda.
- Sold in 8-ounce and 16-ounce packs
- You can make the perfect cup of hot cocoa with only 4 tablespoons of the product.
- It is vegan, organic, and all plant-based
- Does Tahini Need to be Refrigerated? - June 23, 2021
- How to Get Coffee Stain Out of Carpet – Coffee Stain Removal - June 22, 2021
- Can You Freeze Tortillas? Yes, Here’s How! - June 21, 2021
Last update on 2021-06-24 at 03:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API