Do you usually pop-in your local Walgreens or Duane Reade pharmacy to fill out a prescription, buy cosmetics or shop for household or other items? Make sure you keep your receipt because it is your ticket for entering the monthly sweepstakes for a check for $3,000!
The pharmaceutical retail giant has set up a Walgreens Listens customer satisfaction survey, and is ready to award one of you with a monthly prize of $3,000 for providing your feedback regarding your latest shopping experience in any of its stores in the US!
Entering the amazing Walgreens Listens sweepstakes is very simple and easy and will take no more than 5 minutes of your time. As soon as you complete the online customer satisfaction survey at www.walgreenslistens.com or at www.drecares.com, you will become eligible for the next monthly draw for the $3,000 prize.
So, why not give Walgreens your honest feedback and help the drug store chain improve its products, services, facilities, cleanliness and employee friendliness and behavior, and become eligible for the monthly $3,000 draw?
You will need a recent invoice or receipt from any Walgreens or Duane Reade drug store which has a survey number and password printed on it.
Related – McDVoice Survey – McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
It will provide you access to the online Walgreens Listens or Duane Reade Cares survey, and as soon as you complete it, you will automatically be included in the list of participant eligible for the grand monthly prize of $3,000!
There are also ways to enter the WalgreensListens and DreCares sweepstakes without making a purchase – via phone, e-mail or by mailing in your request.
Read on to find out exactly how to participate in the sweepstakes offered by Walgreens, and maybe you can be the next lucky winner of the fantastic monthly prize which will be drawn at the beginning of next month!
The monthly sweepstakes prize will be drawn in the first few weeks of next month and amounts to $3,000 cash awarded as a check to one lucky participant in the Walgreens Listens and Duane Reade Cares sweepstakes.
More about the Walgreens Listens Customer Satisfaction survey
Walgreens is a leading pharmaceutical retailer in the US with more than 9,800 Walgreens and Duane Reade drug stores located throughout the US.
As a growingly successful retail company, Walgreens is seriously interested in enhancing customer satisfaction and experience continuously.
In order to find out more about the needs, expectations, opinions, suggestions for improvement and complaints from its customers, Walgreens has set up an online Walgreens Listens or Duane Reade Cares survey for its customers.
The customer satisfaction survey consists of some basic questions regarding your experience at Walgreens stores, online shopping, or with the products and services offered by Walgreens or Duane Reade drug stores.
The aim is to pinpoint any problems or weak points, to improve the product line, to ensure that the products and services offered in the various stores throughout the country are in compliance with the Company’s policy and standards.
Your feedback is extremely important for Walgreens, and can genuinely make a difference both for the company and for you as a customer.
After all, you want to make your customer experience better, and to be able to get the products you need and the service you expect in a timely, affordable, and friendly manner, right?
As a reward, you will be added to the list of participants in the monthly sweepstakes being held by Walgreens every month. The winner in the draw will receive a check for $3,000!
Don’t waste any more time, and enter the Walgreens Listens and Duane Reade Cares sweepstakes right away!
The objectives of the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey
The pharmaceutical retail giant’s objectives are to gather as much honest feedback as possible by its customers, analyze it, and consider the results when making changes, improvements of its stores, product lines, services, and facilities.
Walgreens is working towards:
- Improving the quality of its products and services
- Achieving and boosting customer loyalty
- Enhancing the overall customer experience
- Tweaking and improving its product line and list of services
- Assessing and improving the performance and friendliness of its personnel
- Improving its facilities, cleanliness, and environment
- Bringing more old customers back and attracting more new ones to its stores, products, and services
- Becoming America’s most loved drug store chain
More about Walgreens
Walgreens and Duane Reade are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, which is the largest retail pharmacy, daily living, and health destination in the US and Europe. The Holding has more than 14,500 stores in 11 countries and delivers pharmaceuticals and health and wellbeing products to more than 20 countries.
The holding owns and manages all of the thousands of Walgreens and Duane Reade drug stores in the US as well as a number of leading beauty and health brands.
Due to its business success and customer care policy, Walgreen Co, which is now Walgreens Boots Alliance has been included in the top list for the World’s Most Admired Companies of Forbes for a consecutive 25 years.
The Holding all started from a single tiny drug store opened by the founder of the company – Charles Walgreen in the small town of Dixon, Illinois back in 1901. Soon it began growing and from a local pharmacy store became the most trusted pharmacy name in the country
Since then, the company has grown into a giant holding which is a leader in the pharmaceutical, health and wellbeing retail business not only on a national level but internationally as well.
Today there are thousands of Walgreens and Duane Roade stores throughout the US, the District of Columbia and Porto Rico where you can buy pharmaceuticals, beauty and cosmetics products, household items, clothes, supplements, get specialized health services, get your photos processed and find various other products and services you need.
Walgreens has 24-hour pharmacies, Drive-Thru pharmacies, healthcare clinics and service, Photo labs, urgent, care, vaccination services and various other health, beauty, and wellbeing related stores, products, and services. You can find out more at the official website of the company at www.walgreens.com.
Walgreens Listens Sweepstakes Rules
- Who can enter the sweepstakes? The Walgreens Listens monthly sweepstakes is open to all participants who are legal U.S. residents and are 18 years old or older at the time of entry in the sweepstakes, excluding the residents of Puerto Rico. You should not be an employee of the company or an immediate relative or live with one. Also, you can enter the sweepstakes only once per draw.
- When can you become a participant in the sweepstakes? Every month.
- What is the prize? The grand prize consists of $3,000, which will be awarded in the form of a check
- How to find out who the winners are? The winner of the monthly sweepstakes prize will be added to the online sweepstakes winners list here. Also, after October you may obtain a winner’s list by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope to Winner’s List – Month Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681.
- How to enter the Walgreens Listens sweepstakes? You can register online at walgreenslistens.com or www.drecares.com with a code and password from a recent receipt from Walgreens or Duane Reade. You may also receive a survey invitation via e-mail if you have subscribed to the company’s mailing list. There is an option to enter the sweepstakes with no purchase required by phone, or by mailing in your entry request.
Find out more about the rules for entering the sweepstakes at https://www.walgreenslistens.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=492701
Everything you will need to enter the Walgreens Listens sweepstakes online
- An internet connection and an internet connected device of your choice
- A receipt from Walgreens or Duane Reade from the last 72 hours or less, or an e-mail survey invitation
- Knowledge of basic English or Spanish languages
- Several minutes of your time to answer the questions
How to take the WalgreensListens online survey
In order to take part in the online customer satisfaction survey by Walgreens and become eligible for the monthly prize of $3,000, you need to have a survey code and password. You can get one on any receipt from Walgreens or Duane Reade.
It is essential to register it and proceed with the survey within the following 72 hours after you made a purchase. Optionally, you can use an e-mail survey invitation from Walgreens via a subscription list to complete the Walgreens Listens or Dre Cares online survey.
Here is how to complete the WalgreensListens or DreCares surveys and become eligible for the monthly sweepstakes.
- Open an Internet browser of your choice on your internet connected computer, phone, tablet or another device (Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera or other)
- Type walgreenslistens.com or www.drecares and go to the first page of the survey
- Choose your language – English is the default language, so if this is your choice, proceed with the survey. Otherwise, you can choose the Spanish language option and go ahead with the survey
- Enter the code number and password which can be found on your recent receipt
- Choose the time period of your purchase (this also can be found on the receipt)
- Click next, and after the numbers, you entered are verified you will be forwarded to the survey questions
- Go ahead and rate your shopping experience, by choosing the option which fits it most for each question
- As soon as you complete the survey, you will be asked to enter your contact details if you would like to participate in the $3,000 monthly draws for the sweepstakes
- Voila! You are done, and now need to wait until next month to find out whether you are the lucky winner of the $3,000 check
Entering the Walgreens Listens sweepstakes without a purchase
Walgreens is offering people to participate in the monthly sweepstakes for a prize of $3,000 without the need of a purchase and a receipt as well. Here is how to ensure that you are among those included in the monthly draw for the prize:
This method doesn’t require a purchase, but you still need to complete the survey in order to be eligible for the monthly sweepstakes prize.
Call 1-800-219- 7451 for Walgreens Listens or 1-888-424-1018 800-658-1584 for Duane Reade Cares and complete the automated phone customer satisfaction survey.
If you prefer, you can send your sweepstakes entry request by post. Write (handprint) your full name, your complete address as well as your day and evening phone numbers on a 3 x 5-inch piece of paper. Mail it in an envelope with sufficient postage to the following address:
Month 2019 Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 4006,
Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.
The random drawing of this month’s winner of the $3,000 prize will be drawn on a date you can find on The Walgreens Listens website.
If you feel like you have more feedback you want to share with Walgreens, then you can contact the company’s customer care service directly.
You can contact them online via the detailed and easy to navigate and use contact us page on their website here.
Choose the category you want to give feedback about, make a complaint, provide a suggestion or ask a question, and click on it. The website will navigate you through the next steps so that you can quickly reach to the customer care service or employee responsible for your specific issue.
You will get an option to choose between contacting the customer care regarding the company’s website, pharmacy, and health, photo by Walgreens, customer service, products, gift cards, store facilities, balance rewards, other inquiries and many more.
You can contact the customer care operators by calling the following toll-free numbers:
Send your written feedback by post, by addressing it to:
ATTN: Consumer Relations
200 Wilmot Rd.
Deerfield, IL 60015
Remember to include your contact details in your letter, so that the Walgreens customer care staff can get back to you with an answer or resolution of your issue.
Contacting specific stores
If you want to contact a specific store regarding a certain issue, problem, suggestion or for other feedback, you can either do it directly in the store or find the phone and other contact information of the specific store via the convenient Store locator option. There you can find stores by state, by zip code, by type of stores and other options.
As all modern businesses, Walgreens is open to your suggestions, comments, likes or dislikes at its official social media pages and profiles at:
Official website of the company: www.walgreens.com
The Walgreens Listens online survey: https://www.walgreenslistens.com
The Duane Reade Cares online survey: www.drecares.com
The official rules of the sweepstakes: https://www.walgreenslistens.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=492701
The sweepstakes winners list: https://www.walgreenslistens.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners&c=150206
Contact Walgreens or Duane Reade: https://www.walgreens.com/mktg/contactus/contact-us-landing.jsp?foot=contact_us#/0
Make sure you don’t miss out on the amazing chance to win a grand prize of $3,000 from the monthly sweepstakes organized by Walgreens.
It is very easy to become eligible for the monthly draw. All you need to do is complete the short and simple online customer satisfaction survey after making a purchase at Walgreens at www.walgreenslistens.com or after a purchase from a Duane Reade store at www.wrecares.com.
Remember that the survey invitation code and password printed on your receipt will be valid for only 72 hours after the purchase, so don’t waste any time. Get online now and proceed with the survey as soon as possible!
Completing the survey won’t take up too much time or effort. All you need to do is leave your honest feedback by answering a few questions.
Your opinion is truly valued by the pharmaceutical retail giant as the names of the surveys suggest Walgreens Listens and Duane Reade Cares.
You can contribute to making your shopping experience at any of the stores of the company much better by leaving your thoughts, pointing out problems, giving suggestions for improvement, and others.
The goal of Walgreens is to have happy returning and new customers and to make its stores the most loved and preferred drug stores in America.
So, why not help them achieve this goal, and have access to an even better line of products and services, and of a higher quality shopping experience, by giving them your honest opinion at www.walgreenslistens.com or www.drecares.com!
It will take just a few minutes, but you will get the chance to become the winner of an amazing monthly prize of $3,000 by becoming eligible for the WalgreensListens sweepstakes!