Lately, vlogging has been overtaking regular blogging, due to it being a more visual, easy to assimilate and captivating form of online expression. Vloggers on YouTube have become online celebrities and influencers, and the act of vlogging has become a seriously profitable business.
But the first step to becoming a successful vlogger is to have a good quality camera for YouTube.
We have interviewed some of the leading vloggers and have tested a variety of the latest cameras, in order to come up with the best YouTube cameras for 2019.
Our picks are chosen based on their price, the quality, and their ability to provide stable and crystal clear, smooth footage. Also, we have based our choice on features like portability, recording time, audio quality, battery life and others.
Choosing the best vlogging camera depends on the type of vlog you are planning to host. If you want to become a leading travel vlogger, you should pick a YouTube camera which is compact and light and has the proper lighting setups for amazing image quality.
As for beauty vloggers, the perfect camera is one which has a superb autofocus, sharp optics and top quality audio. Family vloggers may want to invest in a portable vlogging camera which can endure some wear and tear from the everyday experiences with kids, pets and a lot of movement.
If you want to shoot videos of your everyday experiences, it is best to buy a smaller and more portable camera, such as a mirrorless one. For action vlogs, you should use a specialized action camera.
Of course, if your idea is to shoot a simple headshot video, you can use a smartphone with a decent quality camera or your webcam. But this will hardly attract millions of views.
If you want to pursue a career in vlogging, you should upload good quality video in Full HD or 4K Ultra High definition.
Other useful features for YouTube vlogging include an integrated Wi-Fi, a tilting LCD display, audio, face recognition, image stabilization, low light performance and many others.
To help you find the best camera for YouTube vlogging, we have picked the best models in the different price ranges, so you can pick one which can fit into your budget and help you make your first steps towards a successful blogging career.
Read on to find out what our best picks are in the high-level, medium range and budget options.
Related -Which is The Best Mirrorless Camera
The ultimate high level cameras for YouTube
If you want the crème-de-crème of the YouTube cameras on the market, and are ready to spend as much as it takes to become the proud owner of one of these amazing cameras, then take a look at our top 5 picks of the best YouTube cameras for over $1,000 for 2019.
If you are opting for the best investment to make for your future vlogging career, take a look at the Canon EOS 80D. This is probably the best DSLR camera for vloggers when it comes to battery life. You can actually take 920 photos before needing to recharge it.
It also features a very easy to use touchscreen and a reliable autofocus system. Plus, it supports Full HD 1080p video recording at 30, 25 and 24 frames per second. This makes it a definite favorite for travel, lifestyle and beauty vloggers looking for the best quality of the images and video.
- Full HD 1080p at 30, 24 and 25 FPS
- A smooth and accurate 45-point all cross type Auto Focus system for the optical viewfinder as well as for area selection
- The smart vary-angle viewfinder with 100% coverage, leaves nothing to guesswork when shooting
- A 24.2 megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor for high-resolution results
- Compact size of the body – 5.47 x 4.14 x 3.09 inches, 22.93 ounces
- The Full HD 60p videos can be saved in MP4 format for easy storage and sharing
- Can shoot both Full HD 60p and Full HD HDR videos in MOV and MP4 formats
- A user-friendly touchscreen which can face forward for selfie mode
- Very lengthy battery life (920 images per charge) – twice as much as that of compact or mirrorless cameras
- 7560-pixel metering sensor for ColorTracking of the skin color and for accurate exposure
- ISO 100–16000 (Expandable to 25600) for photos and ISO 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) for videos – great for shooting in low light without the use of a flash
- Movie Servo AF mode allows for smooth tracking of moving subjects
- A continuous shooting mode which can record quick action at up to 7 frames per second with clear and crisp clarity
- HDR modes for a wide range of shadow and highlight detail of rendered images
- A time-lapse movie option which will join still movies into a time-lapse film
- Wi-Fi 2 for easy sharing, transfer and remote control of the camera via the Canon Camera Connect app and the CANON iMAGE GATEWAY4 online service without the need of a computer
- The built-in NFC can connect to various smart devices for easy transfer of files
- Supports an external mic
- Headphone terminal
- Manual volume control
- Digital zooming
- Anti-flicker shooting feature which compensates when shooting in flickering light conditions
- A durable mechanical shutter system which is electronically controlled with a speed of 1/8000 to 30 seconds and up to 7 FPS.
- No 4K video
Even though it doesn’t shoot 4K video, the Canon EOS 80D is an excellent DSLR for vlogging. It has one of the longest battery lives among other cameras and can shoot Full HD 60p and Full HDR videos with exceptional detail and quality even in low light settings, and even when you are recording a fast moving object.
You can easily share your videos without a PC from wherever you are to your vlog or to your friends thanks to the Wi-Fi2 and NFC connections to your smart devices and to the cloud.
It is packed with features, which you will definitely enjoy exploring and mastering while you are working on becoming a successful vlogger.
This is definitely one of our favorite DSLR vlogging cameras for 2019!
- The 16 Best Portable Air Conditioners
- Rtic Coolers – 2019 Review
- Which are the dog shock collars you can trust?
- What Is Fixd, and Should You Buy It? – 2019 Review
- The 10 Best Dash Cams in 2019
- 10 Best Vizio Sound Bars you can choose from this year.
- 12 Best Baby Monitors we picked for your baby.
- Top 10 Best Rated Home Air Purifiers for 2019 | Ratings and Reviews
- The Best Studio Headphones of 2019: The Ultimate Musician’s Guide
- The Best Toaster Oven On The Planet in 2019
- The Best Electric Toothbrush – the full guide
- We picked the best microwave for your kitchen.
- The Best Air Fryer in 2019 – The Ultimate Reviews
- The Best Dishwashers we reviewed for you.
- The Best Gas Grills in 2019 Are Here!
- Field Tested – The best steam mop for 2019
- We tested and found the best handheld vacuum. Check our latest review.
- The Best Electric Fireplace TV Stand for 2019
- The Best Lawn Mower for 2019
- The Best 10 Folding Wagons of 2019
- The Best Nose Hair Trimmer
- The 5 Best Telescoping Extension Ladders
- ZabaSearch: How to Use Zabasearch To Find People Online 2019
- 25 Largest Dog Breeds Ever – 2019
- 41 Best Small Dog Breeds – List of Top Small Dogs with Pictures
- Native American Dog Names
- Do you know which is the best anime of all time? Find out now!
- The 10 Best Multivitamin for Men – 2019 Review
- The 100 Best Christmas Movies of All Time
- Win $2500 Gift Card in Tractor Supply Survey
- Walgreenslistens 2019 Survey – The Full Review
- How to Start a Blog – The Definitive Guide 2019
If you are ready to move on to a high-end Sony mirrorless camera, then the a7R III could be the best possible option both for your vlog and for making your first steps in professional photography. It is relatively compact but features a full frame 42.4 MP back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor and a gapless on-chip lens. Sharing your stunning 4K2 HDR3 videos has never been easier thanks to the One Touch sharing option of this camera.
- Full-frame mirrorless, with interchangeable lens
- Compact body (5 x 3.9 x 3 inches), 1.4 lbs.
- High resolution 42.4 MP back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS image sensor with remarkable shooting speeds up to 10 FPS
- Full AF/AE tracking with 10 FPS for continuous mode
- Advanced hybrid AF with 399 focal plan point detection which covers 68% of the image plane horizontally and vertically, and 425 contrast points which cover 48% of the area of the image
- Beautiful 4K2 HDR3 video shooting quality and can capture UHD 4K 30p, Super 35 crop, and 1080/120p video
- New BIONZ X processing engine and LSI for an ultra-fast processing speed
- Low vibration, reliable shutter
- A 3-inch swiveling LCD touchscreen
- Super 35 mm mode
- NFC connectivity and Wi-Fi for easy connection to a smartphone, tablet, computer or TV
- One-touch sharing option
- One-touch remote control of the camera
- A 5-axis image stabilization system which compensates any shaking on all 5 axes for the perfectly clear shooting of fast-moving actions and objects
- Pixel Shift Multi Shooting feature captures 4 pixel-shifted images of a total of 169.6 million pixels, which can be combined for an overwhelming resolution
- Dual SD card slots
- A high-resolution EVF
- A handy joystick for focus point adjustment
- An improved Eye-AF which recognizes faces and focuses on the eye of the subject even during fast movement
- High battery capacity of the NP-FZ100 rechargeable battery
The Sony a7RIII is very difficult to beat when it comes to the best compact camera for YouTube. It has all the features you will need for recording top-notch quality 4K videos. At the same time, you can easily carry it with you, thanks to its light weight and small dimensions.
Sony has managed to fit all the amazing technology and features which you will ever need to take beautiful photos and make professional quality films in such a small body. The precise eye-autofocus is one of the features which you will be absolutely fascinated with.
Yes, it may be on the high end when it comes to the price, but you will not be sorry for this investment, because it will pay back pretty quickly, once you start streaming and uploading those crisp clear, pro-quality videos on your vlog.
Related – The Best Soundbar of 2019
If you are a travel or nature vlogger you know how vital it is to have a lightweight and small-sized camera which you can easily carry around, but without compromising on the quality of the videos you shoot.
Fujifilm’s X-T1 16MP mirrorless digital camera is an exceptional YouTube and vlogging camera. It is lighter than a DSLR, has interchangeable lenses, and very customizable and fun dials for choosing the perfect shutter speed, ISO, aperture and exposure for your pictures and videos.
- A 16.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans II CMOS sensor which minimizes color deviations and moiré and results in image quality like that of full-frame sensors
- Interchangeable lens camera
- The Fuji 18-55mm lens boasts image sharpness and an f2.8-4 aperture
- ISO 200 to 6400, expandable to 51200
- Shoots Full HD 1080/30 FPS video in MOV or H.264 at 60, 30, 25 and 24 FPS
- Film simulation effects can be used for shooting videos with monochrome, classic color effects, as well as to add your signature to the clip
- Water, dust, and freeze resistant body and lenses
- Continuous shooting mode of up to 8 FPS
- A beautiful tilting LCD 3:2 monitor with 1, 040,000 dots
- The largest and fastest (a lag of only 0.005 sec.) multi-mode OLED viewfinder with 2,360,000 dots and 100% coverage and provides a wide angle view
- Easy to use mechanical dials and six customizable buttons
- Compact size and lightweight for excellent mobility
- Predictive AF and AF tracking features for shooting high-speed actions and objects with continuous shooting speed of up to 8 FPS
- The Film simulation feature adds depth and impact to the images – you can choose from a variety of 6 classic Fujifilm photo styles, including the Classic Chrome
- A high-speed electronic shutter of 1/32,000 seconds
- Natural live view function allows you to see and adjust the effects while shooting
- Dual view function lets you see the regular and focus peaking image at the same time
- Remote control of the camera through your smartphone or tablet via the integrated Wi-Fi
- In-camera RAW converter so you can edit your results without a PC
- Built-in stereo microphone
- A clip-on external flash
- Has a port for an external microphone
- Doesn’t shoot in 4K
This exceptional mirrorless camera from Fujifilm is an absolute joy to own and use. It is light, small, and yet feature packed, and most importantly can produce the most amazing photos and videos you have ever taken.
It has a wide assortment of selections for customizing your shooting experience. Plus, it has an incredibly large, bright and super-fast OLED viewfinder which will help you take a picture or make a video exactly as you want it to be.
The tiltable LCD monitor will allow you to keep an eye on how your recording is going as you shoot a video of yourself for your vlog too.
If you are looking for the perfect travel vlogging camera – you should bet on this one
Some bloggers claim that it can even beat the 5D Mark III camera which is an established classic model, and they might be right. This is a newer and improved version but with 4K video capabilities, a better autofocus, a better autofocus, and a newer 5-axis stabilization system.
- Full frame camera featuring a 5-axis SteadyShot image stabilization system which compensates for any shaking or movement during the shooting of the video even when you are walking or running
- 4K video recording in 16b uncompressed RAW format – this is the first camera to offer full-frame format 4K video recording at a higher resolution and less moiré than typical 4K videos
- A 35mm format for 4K video shooting
- Can also capture 4:2:2 Full HD at 120 FPS and save it as 1920×1080/120p at 100Mbps3 or as a slow-motion footage as 5x24p at 12mbps or 4x30p at 16mbps
- Supports professional cinematographer Picture Profiles, S-Gamut3, Cine/S-Log3
- A very fast and effective Fast Hybrid AF with 169 autofocus points
- 2 MP 10 35mm full-frame Exmor CMOS sensor which allows for a wide dynamic range and vivid image capturing in low light conditions
- ISO 50 to 4096004
- Extra-large pixels collect more light for beautiful and detailed low light images
- Interchangeable lens, compatible with Sony E-mount lenses
- A powerful BIONZ X image processing engine
- Full HD video recording in high 50Mbps XAVCS format
- The XGA OLED Tru-finder has Zeiss coating, 2.4 million dots and the highest viewfinder magnification in the world (7) of 0.78x, and shows how adjustments affect the image displayed in real time
- A durable shutter with reduced vibration
- Easy connectivity to smartphones, printers, tablets and others via Wi-Fi and NFC allows for transfer and sharing of files as well as control and adjustment of the camera via the PlayMemories app remotely
- The PlayMemories Camera apps will allow you to customize the camera to suit your needs and likings, by adding time-lapse, motion shoot or others
- Shorter battery life than the 5D Mark III, it can last for 340 images per charge, but you can always buy an extra battery, or purchase a bundle with 2 extra batteries and other accessories included at a lower price
The Sony α 7S II is undoubtedly one of the best top-level cameras which you can buy for vlogging or for any other purpose in 2019. It is light and portable thanks to the mirrorless technology, and you can shoot memorable and fascinating videos with it wherever you go.
This camera has absolutely every feature which a novice and an established vlogger can dream of. You will have to dig deeper in your wallet for this jewel, but in the end – the quality and all the extra features it has will pay off pretty soon when your vlog views start booming.
Related – LunaPic Review 2019
It is one of the most powerful camcorders available right now, which is perfect for blogging and for serious videography and film-making.
- A super 35mm 8.3 CMOS sensor maximizes pixel pitch for lower noise and better recording in low light settings
- A DIGIC DV III image processor
- ISO from 320 up to 80,000
- A flip screen
- Multiple recording frames – in 1920×1080 60/50i, 24/25p, PF30, PF24
- Uncompressed HDMI output and embedded timecode
- Integrated Dual Pixel CMOS AF hardware for a lightning-fast autofocus
- Features Canon Log and DR Gamma, ND filters which can be set manually
- Has 2 XLR audio connectors and dual memory card slots for SD, SDHC, SDXC
- The kit includes the body of the camera, an eyecup, a handle unit, a TB-1 tripod adapter base, a thumb rest, a shoulder strap, a BP-955 Intelligent Li-Ion battery pack, a battery charger, a power adapter, DC cable, 64Gb high-speed SDXC memory card, a CD-ROM with Data import utility, a cleaning kit and cloth and a brush blower
- The price is on the higher end
The C100 Cinema camera from Canon is pretty much the epitome of a blogger camera. You can shoot real movies with it, so there is no doubt that your videos will be as professionally made as possible. It is currently offered in a very attractive bundle which will provide you with just about anything you need for a successful vlogging career. So, get your YouTube camcorder now, and get ready for some incredible video and filmmaking action now!
Related – 7 Best Wireless Surround Sound Systems
The Best Mid-Range Cameras for YouTube (up to $1,000)
There is a very wide range of great options for vloggers in the price range of $500 to $1,000 when it comes to cameras for vlogging.
Some include entry-level DSLR models which have interchangeable lenses, and others are from the point and shoot type. Almost all have manual settings which allow for much better and precise control of the quality of the video and the images. Also, a typical and useful feature among many of them is the swivel screen, so you can keep an eye at your recording if you are shooting a video of yourself.
They provide excellent video quality of 1080p up and have ports for external microphones among all other features which every blogger is looking for in a good camera which will help them become a successful and famous one.
Here are the top picks in this price range, which offer the best quality and features for the price asked for this year.
The Rebel series from Canon has been the top choice for entry-level cameras for people who want to get into DSLR. With the T6i camera’s impressive video capabilities, a powerful sensor and the Wi-Fi capability, as well as the relatively low price, it comes to no surprise that many vloggers are picking it as their go-camera. We can recommend it highly to those of you who want to enter the world of serious vlogging.
- EOS Full HD movie mode captures exceptional crisp and detailed videos with all natural colors in MP4 format which provides better quality and saves space
- Comes with EF-S 18-55mm lens
- 1080p video quality
- EOS scene analysis system automatically adjusts the settings no matter the light conditions and the subject being filmed
- A 24.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- ISO 100-12800, which is expandable to 25600
- The DIGIC 6 image processor allows for better light sensitivity, high-speed continuous shooting in full resolution at 5 FPS, as well as correction of any distortion in the camera itself
- Brightness control which has 7 levels which you can choose from
- 19 cross-type autofocus points for quick and precise focusing for crystal clear videos and images of moving objects
- A flip screen to monitor the video as you are taking it
- integrated Wi-Fi and NFC2 connectivity for live streaming, sharing, quick transfer of files and network access
- 18mm focal length
- Compatible with Canon’s EF lenses
- A 3 inch LCD monitor with a vari-angle touch screen which is very easy to use and allows for two-finger touch gestures, for quick access to the menu and the settings
- Touch AF activates shutter release and focus point
- An eye sensor shuts the LCD panel off during shooting with the viewfinder
- Excellent choice for all kinds of light including bright sunlight, fluorescent or twilight
- Works with quite expensive Canon batteries which are different than those for the previous versions in the series
The T6i Cannon Rebel camera is absolutely brilliant as an on-go camera for vloggers. It can capture exceptionally detailed, crisp and non-distorted videos of mobbing subjects without any blurring. It is great for shooting in all kinds of lighting conditions – inside and outdoors.
The camera has a multitude of features which every serious vlogger should have. If you are willing to spend a bit more, you can get this incredible Canon Rebel T6i bundle kit, which includes a 2 SD cards (48Gb in total), a 48 inch tripod, several sets of lenses, including a wide angle and a telephoto lens, and various other useful items and tools to ensure you are ready and set to run that successful vlog you have been dreaming about.
Related – The 8 Best Wireless Headphones – 2019 Review
It is small and portable, makes great videos and takes superb quality shots, and has a convenient flip over screen to monitor your vlog video as it is shot.
- A 1 inch, 20.1 megapixel CMOS sensor with a DIGIC 7 image processor, for superb image quality even in conditions with low light
- f/1.8 (W) – f/2.8 (T), 4.2x (24-100mm) Optical Zoom, 9-blade iris diaphragm lens
- The high-speed continuous shooting mode (up to 8 FPS) captures high-resolution images in both JPEG and RAW mode
- A 3-inch multi-angle LCD touch panel which can tilt up to 180 degrees up and up to 45 degrees down for self-monitoring
- Video capture is in MP4 format and with a 1080p Full HD resolution at 60 FPS, along with stereo sound
- Focal Length is 8.8 (W) – 36.8 (T) mm.
- Excellent focus tracking
- Integrated Wi-Fi3 and NFC4 for easy transfer, sharing and streaming, as well as for connection to Connect Station CS100 for video and photo storage and viewing
- RAW conversion in the camera eliminates the need to use a computer for the conversion
- The ISO is up to 12800 and is expandable up to 25600 for excellent videos and photos with minimal noise in low light conditions
- The smart IS (Image Stabilization) mode will analyze the movement and will correct any shaking of the camera in shooting situations
- 8 settings for color, contrast and other adjustments of the Picture Style function
- Easy to use and navigate Control ring for quick adjustments and setting
- A Time-Lapse mode will allow you to make stunning time-lapse videos
- The Panning mode will help you shoot quick moving actions and subjects, and keep them in focus
- On the go easy social media sharing and image syncing via Canon iMage Gateway
- A number of easy to use presets for different shooting situations which makes this camera perfect for novice vloggers
- The battery is not too powerful, so you may want to buy an extra one to keep your camera going when you are on the go
This small camera is just perfect for vloggers and enthusiasts who always want to have a camera handy. It can literally fit in your pocket, and yet provides a lot of horsepower. You can make superb quality Full HD videos, time-lapse videos, or capture fast-moving subjects even if you have little or no previous experience. It is an intuitive, very easy to use, compact camera, which is available at an excellent price, as compared to some of the similar cameras from the competitors such as Sony.
It is definitely worth buying if you want to create top quality vlog videos which will attract a lot of viewers!
If you want a full kit with everything you will need to take amazing videos and shots when traveling or on the go – this amazing Canon EOS 77D advanced photo and travel bundle is a top-notch choice. The affordable DSLR camera comes with just about anything you will need to make perfect videos for your travel or adventure vlog.
- The bundle includes: an excellent Canon EOS 77D DSLR camera with 18-55mm USM lens, Canon EF-S 55-250mm Lens, an Altura slung backpack, an Altura Photo Pro 67 inch DSLR camera monopod, an Altura Photo Universal softbox flash diffuser 13 x 8 inches, a neck strap, a SanDisk 64GB Ultra UHS-I SDXC+ Altura Photo 58mm filter kit, an Altura cleaning kit and a MagicFiber Microfiber cleaning cloth for the lenses
- The camera has a 24.2MP APS-c CMOS sensor with a DIGIC 7 image processor
- Full HD 1080p video
- Optical Pentamirror viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-Type Auto Focus
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF systems with accurate and fast phase detection
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC for easy connectivity, sharing, transfer
- An easy to access and view top LCD screen
- Quick control dial on the back for setting and adjustments
- Multiple customizable controls
- 3-inch vari-angle touchscreen
- Up to ISO 51200 and 6 FPS shooting
- Time-lapse movie mode
- HDR movie mode
- Inexpensive DSLR camera as compared to others in the range
- Compatible with the wide range of all Canon EE/EF-S lenses
- The camera is easy to use and suitable for non-professionals and for vloggers with little experience
- It is relatively bulky at 131 x 100 x 76 mm and 540g
The Canon DSLR EOS 77D camera is particulars suitable for vlogging. It is reasonably priced, and the travel bundle includes a number of accessories which will cost you much more if purchased separately. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF speed up and improves the autofocus during video shooting, especially when filming moving objects. The touchscreen menu and controls are very intuitive and make this camera very user-friendly even for those of you with little experience. The fully articulated screen will allow you to position yourself perfectly when shooting a vlog of yourself.
The Digital image stabilization is also a highly effective feature for shooting top quality Full HD videos. You can easily live stream, share or transfer your photos and videos thanks to the multiple wireless connectivity options.
All in all, this bundle includes the best YouTube camera and all essential photo accessories you can choose for this price range.
Related – Which is the best home security camera in 2019?
For vloggers who are determined to get the best affordable 4K camera for an even better vlogging quality and experience, the Panasonic Lumix GX85 is one of the top choices. With a 16MP resolution and a maximum video resolution of 4K 25p, you will be able to shoot top-quality stills and videos easily at all times thanks to the intuitive controls and the compact size of this mirrorless camera.
- A 4K 25p video resolution at 3 FPS
- High-resolution viewfinder which can be seen clearly even in the brightest daylight conditions
- Excellent high-speed autofocus performance for photos and videos complemented by the Panasonic’s Depth-From-Defocus (DFD) technology
- 5-axis Dual optical image stabilization for both stills and video recording
- Mirrorless type
- 16 MP Digital Live MOS sensor and a Venus engine for clear images in all kinds of light settings
- A 3-inch tilt-angle monitor with a touchscreen for easy monitoring of your vlog as it is being recorded
- An easy to use control thumbwheel
- Wi-Fi connectivity for instant sharing as well as for controlling the camera remotely via a smartphone
- Compact and slim design as compared to DLSRs
- Retracting 12-32mm G3.5-5.6 kit lens and a 45-150mm F4.0-5.6 lens
- A post focus function which is very useful if you hate missing the exact moment for taking the perfect shot
- 4K Live cropping feature allows you to crop or zoom
- Automatic exposure correction in accordance with the lighting available
- In-camera RAW file processing which allows for adjusting the images without the need of a computer
- The camera is compatible with a very wide array of lenses
- The monitor cannot tilt back completely which makes it difficult to monitor how your video is going if you are filming yourself
You will be getting so many more views once you start live streaming or uploading your crystal clear, high quality 4K 25p videos on your vlog thanks to the Panasonic Lumix GX85.
Best of all, you don’t need to be a professional or have too much experience to use this compact and yet potent camera.
It is one of the best choices for an on-the-go YouTube camera, as you can take it with you wherever you choose to go.
Say goodbye to all those shaky and murky videos with this amazing vlogging camera by Panasonic!
It includes just about anything you will need to get your vlog set up and running in no time.
Just watch as your views start growing and your vlog becomes popular thanks to this top quality camera from Sony.
- The kit includes 14 amazing products, which all have full US warranties
- You will receive a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX100 IV 4K Wi-Fi Digital Camera which is one of the best in its range
- Along with the camera, you get a spare NP-BX1 battery, a Transcend 64GB memory card, a battery charger, a Vivitar SF-4000 Slave Flash, a PD 50 inch travel tripod, a camcorder case, a PD LED video light, an HDMI to Micro-HDMI 6 inch cable, a SD and MicroSD card reader, a 5 piece complete cleaning kit, an 8 SD memory card case and LCD screen protectors, and Image Recall software for digital image recovery – all at an incredible price
- The camera weighs only 10.5 ounces, but it can shoot top quality 4K videos at 24,25 and 30 FPS, with rates of up to 1,000
- It features the first 1 inch stacked illuminated Exmor RS CMOS sensor for an infinite range of shooting possibilities
- Onboard DRAM chip
- Effective focal length is 24-80mm
- A top quality electronic viewfinder allows you to get the right frame at all times
- It has a 40x super slo-mo option
- The Anti-Distortion shutter is ultra-fast at 1/32000 seconds
- The monitor is 3 inches and can be tilted at 180 degrees for easy viewing of the recording
- Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity for seamless sharing, live streaming and transfer of the videos and images
- The powerful Lithium-ion rechargeable battery will allow you to shoot videos for hours
- You get an extra battery and a charger, so you will always be ready to shoot, and never miss the moment. The battery can be fully charged in 60-90 minutes, even in your car
- You can easily fit the camera in your pocket
- There is no touchscreen for easy setting and access to the menu
This compact camera from Sony is a real power horse in a tiny package. You can carry it around in your pocket and use it for making top quality UHD videos wherever you choose to. You can keep an eye on the video been shot on the viewfinder or the 180-degree tilting monitor.
The ultra-fast shutter and the stacked 1 inch Exmor RS CMOS sensor along with the built-in DRAM chip will provide you with endless shooting possibilities.
Plus, you will get just about everything you need for your vlog if you choose to buy this lucratively priced kit!
Related – 10 Best Computer Speakers of 2019
If you are shopping for a camera which is lighter and smaller than a DSLR, and yet has the same sized APS-C sensor for the best Full HD video shooting experience, you should try out the Sony Alpha A6000.
Even better, it is newly available in an amazing bundle which just about everything you will need to start shooting right away!
- The kit includes a Sony Alpha a6000 24.3MP Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens, a Sony E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS E-Mount zoom lens, a 128GB SanDisk Ultra SD Card, a Wasabi Power Battery 2-Pack and Dual Charger for Sony NP-FW50 , a Focus DSLR Accessory Kit with Micro HDMI Cable, Corel Digital Organization and Creativity Suite, a 12-Inch Spider Tripod and a 3-piece 40.5mm lens filter kit, an AC adapter, a micro USB cable, and a sturdy camera bag and a shoulder strap
- The Sony Alpha A6000 is a mirrorless, super light and compact camera with an APS-C sensor and a 24-75mm focal length
- 24MP high resolution
- 100-25600 ISO range – ideal for low light photos
- Crystal clear autofocus which is the fastest automatic one in the world with 179 AF points and 11 FPS
- The maximum video resolution is 1080 60p
- The 3-inch monitor can be tilted for easy viewing
- A bright OLED TrueFinder
- A superb slo-mo video shooting capability
- A great choice if you are stepping up from a point-and-shoot camera
- The kit comes with an extra-large 128GB SD card for storing large volumes of videos and stills
- Ultra-fast BIONZ X Sony Image Processing Engine for amazingly realistic and rich images and videos
- The extra battery and charger will allow you to always have the power you need to shoot the next amazing video
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC for easy synching and sharing with your compatible smartphone or tablet via the Play Memories app
- Two top dials and a control wheel on the back for easy setting
- The kit includes the compact and light E PZ 16-50mm which collapses to just 1.18 inches, as well as the SeL55210 55-210mm telephoto lens with an internal autofocusing feature great for long-range images
- Comes with a full warranty from Sony
- No 4K video capture
The Sony Alpha a6000 camera is a very compact and yet capable vlogging camera. You will receive an amazing package with all necessary hardware and software with it, which if bought separately will cost a fortune.
With this camera, you can make perfect videos and take top quality stills with no blur and with a richness and depth which you have probably never seen before.
This bundle is the perfect kit for vloggers who want all of the best video hardware and software without breaking the bank, and without spending ages choosing each accessory included one by one.
Get ready for a new video shooting experience with this amazingly fast and powerful little camera from Sony!
The best affordable YouTube cameras for 2019
A reasonably priced vlogging camera is the best place to start if you are a novice vlogger. You don’t want to dive into the world of overly expensive vlogging gear before figuring out exactly what type of vlog posts you will be filming, and before properly formulating your vlogging concept.
These top YouTube cameras for under $500 may lack some of the bells and whistles of the high-end models, but they are easy to use, provide good quality images and most importantly – won’t cost you a fortune.
Of course, you can start off with a good quality smartphone camera. It is portable, always available and can make some decent quality videos. Some of the best smartphone cameras for vlogging for this year can be found in the Google Pixel 2XL, Samsung Galaxy S9+, iPhone X, Asus ZenPhone 3 Zoom, LG V30 and LG G7 Thinq. The thing is that many of these phones cost more than our top picks for budget and medium-range cameras.
So, here comes our list of the top X cameras for vlogging for under $500 for 2019.
If you want to start your vlogging experience with a web camera instead of a standalone one, then the Logitech C930e is the best choice for you. Web cameras do have their downsides, such as not being portable, but they are perfect for starters in the vlogging business. If you want to make videos of yourself while playing or working on the computer, you should get this excellent web camera from Logitech.
- 1080p Full HD video at 30 FPS, for top quality video conferencing, live streaming and video recording on your PC or MAC
- This is the first Full HD web camera featuring on-camera video processing
- A 90 degree extended field of view
- A pan, tilt and 4x zoom features
- Easy attachment via the universal clip which can fit any tripod, laptop or flat screen monitors
- Smooth video streaming thanks to the UVC H264 encoding which frees up system bandwidth
- Autofocus function
- Auto light correction
- Certified for Skype and Microsoft Lync 2013
- A privacy screen to cover the webcam when it’s not in use
- Works with Windows 7 and higher, and MAC 10.7 or higher
- It is not portable, and has fewer functionalities than most of the other vlogger cameras on our list
The Logitech C930e webcam is a perfect, affordable vlogging camera for those of you who are planning to make videos of you or you and a group of people sitting in front of the computer. Obviously, it is not suitable for travel or action vloggers, but for gaming and computer vloggers, it is a great choice if you want an inexpensive Full HD camera which can make and stream high-quality videos with a 90 degree extended wide view. It is compatible with Windows PCs and MAC, and can make very sharp videos which you can proudly stream or upload on your vlog.
This compact camcorder is an excellent choice for those of you who are planning on shooting lifestyle or parenting vlog videos, but who are not ready to pay more than $500 for a good YouTube camera.
It has Wi-Fi, a 57x advanced zoom, an Optical Image Stabilizer and a flip screen, among all other features which are essential for vlogging packed into a compact and easily portable package.
- A 57x Advanced Zoom (32.5-1853mm) with an auto or manual zoom framing assist option for easy and consistent tracking and capture of a moving subject
- A SuperRange Optical Image stabilizer for a smooth and steady video shooting experience even if you are moving or walking
- A 3.28 megapixel Full HD camera with a CMOS Image sensor
- 1920 x 1080 video can be captured by the DIGIC DV 4 image processor
- Can record up to 12 hours of top quality video to the 32GBmemory card or internal flash drive (32GB)
- Maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Has Wi-Fi and NFC for seamless transfer or instant sharing of the video and image files, and can be controlled via the free Canon Movie Uploader app or the online CANON iMAGE GATEWAY#, plus you can live stream your videos and control the camera remotely
- Supports external microphone use
- A useful flip screen for monitoring and for selfies
- Records in MP4 and AVC HD formats or in Dual recording mode – in both simultaneously to ensure that you get the best quality you need
- An intuitive 3-inch LCD touch panel for menu navigation and video viewing, viewable even in bright sunlight
- A special Baby mode will help you keep a video log of your baby’s growth, and you can add a smart Touch decoration stamp which records the date and calculates and imprints the age of the baby
- The highlight priority mode allows you to recreate the true rich range of color of the scene or action you are shooting
- The SD cards can save 24 hours of video recording (up to 64GB) which along with the internal 32GB memory can expand to 96GB sufficient for 36 hours
- A UA-100 USB adapter can be used for easy transfer of the files to a computer or external hard drive
- A high-capacity BP-727 battery pack with a lithium-ion battery which allows you to shoot for long periods of time, and will keep you informed of the exact remaining battery time
- A file lock function will keep your files safe from accidental deleting or loss
- Very compact size – 2.1 x 4.6 x 2.3 inches, 8.5 ounces
- Doesn’t have a built-in viewfinder
This is possibly the best video camera for YouTube vloggers in the lowest price range. It is a perfect combination of image quality, ease-of-use, versatility, and price. It is a superb choice for those of you looking for a simple to use, and yet fully functional camera for vlogging, live streaming, video sharing and Baby video logging. It can record videos for long hours, so you will never again miss the moment to shoot a video or capture an image whenever you feel like it with the help of this small camera from Canon.
This camcorder is the least expensive one on our list. It can shoot videos with 1920x1080p Full HD, 1280x720p HD, and 640×480 resolutions, and take pictures at 24.0 Megapixels. It is very easy to use, so it is perfect for those of you who have very little or no experience in shooting videos but want to give vlogging a try.
- Budget-friendly price tag
- Operates as a video camera and a 24,20,12, 8, 5 and 3-megapixel digital camera
- Supports video resolutions of FULL HD 1920x1080p, HD 1280x720p and VGA 640×480
- A 3.0 TFT LCD screen which rotates, flips, swivels and turns at 270 degrees – very useful for selfies
- A nifty 18x digital zoom
- Very easy to set up and start shooting immediately
- Comes with all basic tools you need to start shooting videos and pictures – adaptor, USB charging cable, an AV cable, a pouch and a remote control
- You can charge it anywhere with the USB charging cable which comes with the camcorder
- Can be mounted on a tripod easily
- Has a self-timer to make shooting videos even simpler
- Can be remotely controlled when connected to a computer or a TV
- A useful night vision feature will provide you with clear and sharp images shot in low light conditions indoors and at night
- Images are in JPEG and the video file format is AVI
- A F/3.2, f=7.5mm lens
- ISO auto, 100/200/400
- -3.0 EV～+3.0 EV exposure
- CMOS sensor technology
- 28 ft. LED light
- Face capture and Beauty face features
- 5 white balance options
- Remote control
- Microphone and speaker
- USB 2.0 port
- PAL/NTSC output
- Auto power off
- Maximum support 32GB SD card (not included in the package)
- Li-ion battery
- Compact and portable – 4.38 x 2.67 x 1.6 inches, 0.61 Lbs.
- Doesn’t support an external microphone
This amazingly affordable Full HD camcorder and digital camera is a great first camera for an aspiring vlogger. Even if you have virtually no experience shooting videos, you will be able to start shooting your vlogs and pics immediately with this simple and yet very efficient camera from SEREER.
It can shoot top quality Full HD, HD and VGA videos and photos of up to 24 megapixels. You can even shoot night videos with this inexpensive vlogging camera. It is portable and perfect for those of you who like to have a good quality camera handy at all times. It is definitely one of the top recommended cameras which won’t break the bank and is suitable for beginners.
How to pick the best camera for successful vlogging
This review contains the best cameras for all price ranges for 2019, but just in case you are still wondering,
Here is a brief summary of the features to look for when picking a vlogging camera:
The image quality
If you want to produce watchable, good quality videos, you should opt for a camera which has Full HD video recording capabilities of at least 1080p. In case your vlog is focused on food, style, beauty or photography – you should definitely go for a 4K camera.
Low light performance
If you record your vlogs at home or indoors, chances are that you won’t get that perfect lighting that you need to make a good video, unless you have professional lighting equipment that is. So, makes sure that you pick a camera which offers a good low light performance.
Optical Image Stabilization
This feature is very important if you plan on recording moving events, and especially if you are going to move or run alongside the subjects you are filming. A camera with reliable optical image stabilization will compensate for any shaking and will make your videos smooth and watchable.
Choose a camera which has integrated audio recording, or a higher level one with an option for a connection to an external microphone. You will need this feature to guide your viewers through the video, and to keep their attention.
A flip screen
This feature is particularly important if you are planning on filming yourself a lot. A flip monitor will allow you to keep an eye at how the recording is going, and whether you and everything else is positioned properly at all times.
This is vital if your blog is about traveling, outdoor adventure and other subjects which require a lot of movement and travel. If you mainly shoot your videos on your desk or standing in one place, you don’t need to worry about portability, and can focus on the video quality instead.
This feature is especially useful if you make videos of yourself or of other people and want to ensure that the face stays in focus even if the subject is moving.
Type of camera
If you are planning on posting your videos on Instagram, chances are that your viewers will be watching them on their mobile phones, so you can use a smartphone with a 4K or Full HD camera. But for YouTube, you will need to move on to a compact, mirrorless or DSLR with options for 4K UHD, spherical and panoramic videos if you want to attract more views.
Here are the main types of cameras suitable for vloggers
These hold the top spot when it comes to professional photography. They have interchangeable lenses and give you the opportunity to adjust the ISO, depth of field, focus point and other settings. They are expensive, a bit more challenging to use and are heavier than other cameras but provide killer quality and have superb low light performance.
These cameras are relatively new but have quickly become the top pick among vloggers and videographers due to their versatility, lightweight, the interchangeable lenses and the amazing images they can capture. Many mirrorless cameras have similar features as the high-level DSLRs but are lighter, smaller and less expensive.
Point and shoot
These cameras are the ones which you can easily fit in your pocket, and which you can afford without worrying about breaking the bank. They are very small, easy to use, and some of them have manual control which allows for added creativity and improvement of the video quality.
These are small cameras which you can strap on to your chest or helmet while bungee jumping or skydiving. Many of them can shoot underwater videos and can be attached to your bike or surf for an excellent first-person perspective.
These are made for filmmaking, so there is no doubt that you will be producing top quality videos with them. There are some excellent models which are portable and light and can be perfect for those of you focusing on videography rather than on photography.
If you have a smartphone, chances are that you have a great vlogging tool available already. It will cost you nothing (except of course the price for the phone) and some of these phone cameras are pretty capable of producing good to excellent quality video.
Whether you are pursuing a serious career through vlogging, or you just want a camera which will allow you to make impressive videos which you can share with your friends, you can be sure that there is that perfect camera waiting for you out there.
First of all, you need to define your needs and priorities, as well as set a budget which you are ready to invest in your new YouTube camera.
Then, pick one which is the best option for the type of vlog you are running.
Compact cameras are great for those of you into travel and outdoor vlogging. There are other larger and heavier ones which are great for beauty, fashion and other types of vlogging.
Of course, you should choose the one which you will feel most comfortable with, and which will be able to produce the quality and the results which you expect.
Depending on your needs, you can use a good quality camera on a mobile phone, an inexpensive web camera or other simple video recording device, or you can invest in a medium or higher end one.
Whichever one you choose, you will surely have a lot of fun making videos, playing with the settings and enjoying the end results from any of these superb cameras for YouTube.
So, good luck and happy vlogging!
- Best Pressure Washers of 2019
- The Best Steam Mops For Every Budget
- What Size TV Should You Buy?
- Top 10 Best 55-Inch TVs in 2019
- Top 10 Best 75-Inch TVs in 2019
- Which is the best 80 inch TV?
- Which are the top bean bag chairs?
- The Best ORCA Coolers – Complete Review
- Power Air Fryer Oven – 2019 Review
- RTIC vs Yeti Coolers
- The Farberware Air Fryer – The Full Review in 2019
- The Best Stand Mixers in 2019
- Looking for 40 inch TV? The most recent reviews.
- ARRIS SURFboard – Arris sb6190
- The Best Ice Makers to Buy
- Mycfavisit – Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey
- How to Take DQFanSurvey Successfully
- Avast VPN – Worth Buying? 2019 Review
- KrogerFeedback Customer Satisfaction Survey
- MyBKExperience – Burger King Survey & Feedback
- McDVoice Survey – McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- DGCustomerfirst Survey
- Dollartreefeedback Survey
- Lighted Makeup Mirrors for every taste.
- Maxi Climber Review 2019 – Plus 5 Better Alternatives
- The 10 Best Compact Treadmills 2019
- The 5 Best Wi-Fi Speakers of 2019
- Avast Antivirus – 2019 Full Review
- 6 Bests Wacom Bamboo Tablets
- The recumbent bike we trust and use.
- What Is Fixd, and Should You Buy It? Full Fixd reviews.
- Next Article – BikeBerry Beach Cruisers
- Next Article – Growace – Grow Tents
- Top 10 Best Portable Solar Power Generators – 2019 Review
- Mywegmansconnect Survey
- How to Take Part in Wilkohaveyoursay Survey
- Sleeper Chair You’ll Love – 2019 Review
- The 10 Best Electric Fireplaces
- The Best Muck Boots for Men, women and kids in 2019
- Which is the best full-size daybed in 2019
- Which Are The Best Sewing Machines in 2019
- Top 10 Best Brad Nailers in 2019
- We reviewed the 10 best floor jacks for your car
- 10 Best Rice Cookers 2019
- 12 Best Pressure Cookers and Electric Pressure Cookers: 2019 Review
- Find out which is the best shoe cabinet.
- Samsung 65 Inch TV Reviews
- The Best 10 Electric Blankets
- I found the body pillow for me!
- The Best 10 Beer Pong Tables – 2019 Review
- 40+ Cutest Dog Breeds – Most Adorable Dogs
- The Best Radio Flyer Tricycles
- The 5 Best Bluetooth Speakers of 2019
- 10 Best Nerf Guns in 2019
- DogMyLife – Dogs are my Life!