You may not be aware that the different types of teas like white, green, black, herbal, or oolong, as well as pressed coffee need to be steeped and brewed in hot water with specific temperatures to turn out perfect.
With a variable temperature kettle, like the top-rated Fellow Stagg EKG, you can get the water heated up to the precise temperature you need for making different types of tea, oatmeal, coffee, hot chocolate, matcha, and others.
We have picked the best variable temperature kettles for 2019 by choosing the safest, most accurate, easy to use, and multi-functional ones being offered on the market right now.
It will pour water without a single drop missing the cup.
The stylish electric kettle has a powerful 1,200-watt quick heating element and can keep the water at the desired temperature for up to 60 minutes.
You can easily switch the degree measurements from Celsius to Fahrenheit and vice versa with a single touch of a button at its base.
The water heating temperature of the Stagg EKG kettle can be adjusted and regulated via a dial on its base. You can choose a temperature from 135 up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit so that every beverage you are brewing is at the perfect temperature. You can adjust the temperature absolutely precisely with 1-degree increments.
The sleek LCD screen on the base will display the current temperature or the set temperature, so you can easily monitor how the heating is progressing.
The kettle also has a built-in stopwatch so you can time your brewing precisely to get the perfect taste you want.
The design of this modern electric kettle makes pouring the water more comfortable than ever, thanks to the well-balanced handle and shape of the appliance.
It has a capacity of 0.9 liters and is offered in gorgeous matte black, matte white, polished, and copper color options. Each of the variants looks stunning and will become a great accent in your kitchen or another room.
The premium electric kettle comes with a 1-year warranty.
The Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp has a large 1.7-liter capacity and a powerful heating element of 1,500 watts.
The variable temperature kettle is 8.8 (L) x 9.75 (W) x 6.1 (H) inches in size and a 36-inch long power cord.
It is made of safe and BPA free stainless steel.
The temperature can be preset at 6 different heating temperatures so that you can get the perfectly steeped tea and brewed coffee every time. All of the controls are conveniently located on top of the handle where they are easy to reach with one hand only.
The temperatures can be set to Delicate, green, White, Oolong, Herbal, Black, and French Press levels from 160 up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
The appliance has a 30 minute keep warm feature and a 2-minute memory function.
It is placed on a nifty 360-degree swivel base for easy access and pouring without any cords getting into the way.
The water window is backlit with a blue LED light, so you can keep an eye on the water level without having to open the lid.
The spout is dripless and has an added splash guard to keep the countertop dry and mess-free.
It has a removable and washable scale filter, and also offers auto-shutoff and overheating protection.
The heating element is concealed and thus will not be affected by mineral buildup from the water over time.
The kettle is sold at a reasonable price and comes with a 3-year warranty.
Best budget-friendly option
The best-budget friendly variable temperature kettle on the market costs less than $25 but has a large capacity, adjustable temperature settings, and allows for easy cord-free pouring of the best temperature for making the tea or other beverage of your liking.
The Proctor Silex has a 1.7-liter capacity, and its heating temperature can easily be adjusted with a rotating dial on the bottom of the kettle. You can adjust the temperature at minimum – for green tea, at max or boil for black tea, or chose the suitable temperature for white or oolong teas.
The 1,500-watt kettle has an auto shut off function to prevent it from burning or overheating.
It is designed with an easy to pour, spill-free spout.
It has two water-level windows on both sides, to monitor how much water you have left.
The dimensions of the inexpensive electric kettle with adjustable temperature levels are 8.7 x 6 x 9.7 inches, and it is sold with a 1-year warranty.
The rest of the best variable temperature kettles for 2019
If you want a variable temperature kettle that will get your water heated to precisely the temperature setting you need it, then the Bonavita BV382510V could be one of the best options on the market for 2019.
- A capacity of 1 liter
- Heating power of 1,000 watts
- The temperature can be adjusted in 1-degree increments
- The heating temperature can be regulated from 140 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- The digital display on the base shows the real-time temperature, instead of a pre-set number
- The controls are located on the base – easy to access and easy to use
- A quick set button allows for direct access to the brewing temperature settings
- The kettle can heat up and hold the water at the desired temperature level for up to 60 minutes
- A timer shows how much time is left until the desired temperature is reached
- Precise pouring control via the gooseneck spout and the added spill guard
- The dimensions of the appliance are: 11(L) x 7(W) x 7.5(H) inches
- An elegant brushless stainless steel design, no BPA plastic is used
- Sold with a 1-year warranty
Do you wish that you have constant access to water heated up at the exact temperature you need it to make the perfect cup of tea?
The Queen Sense Electric Kettle can heat up and hold the water exactly as hot as you need it for up to 12 hours. This means you can make a cup of tea or coffee as soon as you wake up in the morning.
- A large capacity of 1.8 quarts (1.7 liters)
- 5 pre-set temperature settings including 104F for raw, 122F for black tea, 160F for green tea, 176F for oolong tea and 195F for coffee
- A keep warm feature will keep the water heated at the desired temperature for up to 12 hours
- A beautiful design with a bright blue LED indicator, that will look great in any kitchen, office or other room
- Heating power of 1,500 watts
- A concealed heating element that will stay protected from mineral buildup
- Made of stainless steel and durable borosilicate glass, with no non-safe materials
- Built-in stainless steel mesh filter
- Fast heating and auto shut off function
- Cordless and ergonomic design for easy and comfortable pouring
- 360-degree placement on the base
- The size of the unit is 11.7 x 6.6 x 8.2 inches, and it weighs 2.5 lbs.
- 2 year warranty and free replacement
The Chefman PerfecTea Electric kettle has one of the most preset temperature settings among all variable temperature kettles offered on the market.
With a kettle like this, you can eliminate the guesswork and heat the water to the exact temperature you need it for making coffee, tea, oatmeal, baby bottles and others.
- 8 preset temperature settings including, oil, black, oolong, herbal, white, green, French press, and delicate
- Easy to use touch control, and a LED display on the base of the kettle
- A capacity of 1.5 liters
- A heating element of up to 1,300 watts
- A keep-warm function will maintain the water heated to the desired temperature level for up to 60 minutes
- A delay button allows you to set up the heating for a later time
- The kettle comes with an added tea infuser for making bagged or loose leaf tea directly in the kettle itself
- The kettle is made of stainless steel and safe borosilicate glass
- The handle will stay cool at all times for safe handling
- Auto shut off to prevent overheating when the temperature reaches a boiling point, or when there is not enough water in the kettle
- An added filter that is removable and easy to wash
- 1 year warranty
With this premium-quality variable temperature kettle, you can set the time at which you want it to heat up the water, so you can have instant access to your favorite hot beverage as soon as you wake up or come home from work.
- 6 pre-set temperature settings for oolong, black, white, green, delicate, coffee and boil
- 12-hour timer for setting up the time you want the water heated in advance in 30-minute increments
- The keep-warm functions keeps the heated water at the desired temperature for 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes
- Easy to understand and use controls and a large digital LED display
- It comes with a bonus stainless steel infuser so you can steep tea directly in the kettle itself
- Auto shut off protection when there is not enough water, and against overheating
- A child safety lock mode
- Wide lid opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Silent mode remove the beeping sounds
- Made of food-grade stainless steel and top quality borosilicate glass
- Its size is 16.14 x 7.48 x 10.12 inches
- 30-day money-back guarantee, 2-year warranty, and lifetime customer support
This elegant Vestaware Electric Kettle has a large capacity that allows for easy temperature adjustment and has a nifty keep warm setting, so you will always have access to hot water for your favorite tea, coffee, oatmeal or other needs.
- A 1.7-liter water capacity
- The heating temperature can be adjusted from 105 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made of food-grade stainless steel and borosilicate glass, and safe polypropylene
- A 360-degree swivel base for easy access and cordless pouring and washing
- A large LED display and controls on the handle for easy temperature adjustment
- A blue LED light indicator will let you know when the kettle is working
- A keep warm button for maintaining the water heated
- Keep cool handle for safe handling
- Auto shut off when the water is not sufficient or when the temperature reaches a boiling point
- Water level markings on the kettle to measure the quantity and monitor it in real-time
- Removable lid for easy cleaning and filling
- A filter spout
This is another stylish and functional kettle by Fellow that is worth investing in, not only because of its beautiful design but also because it can heat up and hold the water at a temperature of your liking with absolute precision.
- Elegant minimalist design, and contemporary black matte finish
- 1,200 watts of heating power
- Designed for easy and spill-proof pouring
- Easy adjustment of the temperature from 105 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit via the dial on the base
- Thanks to the hold mode, the kettle can keep the water heated at the temperature you want for up to 60 minutes
- You can view the temperature set mode as well as the real-time temperature on the LED display at all times
- It has a built-in brew stopwatch
- You can switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit settings with a touch of a button
Last update on 2020-01-26 at 22:25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API