An under cabinet toaster oven is a multifunctional appliance that will not only save space in your kitchen but will also help you save money for having to buy several kitchen appliances separately.
Most of the top under cabinet toaster ovens for 2022 are very versatile, and can be used not only for making toast but also for cooking, baking, roasting, broiling, reheating, keeping warm, defrosting, dehydrating, and for many other food prep procedures.
A good quality under cabinet toaster oven can easily replace a toaster, a microwave oven, a dehydrator, and a traditional convection oven in your kitchen.
Thanks to their small size, and powerful heating elements, toaster ovens heat up very quickly, so you will be able to prepare your breakfast, snacks, and meals much faster than usual with one of these appliances in your kitchen.
They have small footprints, and some of them can be mounted or placed on shelves under your kitchen cabinets so that they will take up no countertop space at all.
These affordable and easy-to-use kitchen appliances have been growing in popularity due to their small size, reasonable pricing, ease of use, and versatility.
We have picked the most versatile, well-built, easy to clean and maintain, easy to use, and safe toaster ovens, which are being offered on the market for this year for you.
Under Cabinet Toaster Oven
Read on to find out more about the top-rated under cabinet toaster ovens for 2022.
The Breville Smart Air Convection Toaster Oven is one of the most versatile under cabinet toaster ovens on the market in 2022. It has multiple functions and is a space-saving and money-saving replacement for several other kitchen appliances, including a toaster, a dehydrator, a convection oven, a microwave, and an air fryer.
- The smart Element IQ will adjust the temperature and the power for the finest cooking and food prep results
- It has a 2-speed convection fan for even and quick cooking
- It has 6 quartz heating elements for even browning, roasting, baking, and so on
- It can be used for making toast, baking, roasting, dehydrating, cooking, slow cooking, warming and reheating, and for air frying
- It has 13 preset cooking functions to choose from, including toast, bagel, bake, broil, pizza, warm, roast, reheat, slow cook, air fry, cookies, and dehydrate
- A very easy to use control panel and a large LCD display
- An internal light which can be turned on with a press of a button and which turns on automatically when the cooking cycle is over
- It will save you a lot of space and money from having to buy and use 5 or 6 separate kitchen appliances to prepare food
- The oven has a large 1 cu. ft. cavity with a size of 16 x 13.5 x 7 inches, sufficient for fitting 9 slices of bread, a medium-sized turkey, a 12-cup muffin tray, a 9 x 13-inch pan, a 5.5 qt. Dutch oven and others
- It has 8 different rack positions, for cooking more food simultaneously, or for making space for a bigger pot or meal
- It has a phase cooking option, so you can combine two different cooking methods for one meal preparation
- You can dehydrate 4 racks of fruits, veggies, herbs, or other products at the same time in it
- Air frying produces the same results as deep-frying but with minimal use of unhealthy fat
- The oven has a sleek and modern brushed stainless steel design
- It is sold with a 13-inch pizza pan, 2 oven racks, an enamel roasting pan, a broiling rack, and an air fryer basket
- It is 21.4 x 17.2 x 12.8 inches in size and will save a lot of countertop space
- A power of up to 1,800 watts, and reaches a temperature as high as 480 degrees Fahrenheit
- The audible alert level can be regulated
- Sold with a 2-year warranty
- It can be pricier than other toaster ovens
If you like the multiple functionalities of the Breville Smart Air but are not ready to break the bank for a new under cabinet toaster oven, we recommend that you check out the Breville Smart Toaster Oven.
It costs less, is smaller, and yet has many of the excellent cooking and smart functions of the top-rated toaster oven on our list.
- It is quite compact with a size of 15 x 17 x 10 inches, with a small footprint, to save countertop space
- It has a Smart Element IQ and 6 quartz heating elements for even and automatic heating and cooking
- The oven has 8 preset cooking functions, including toast, bagel, roast, bake, pizza, broil, cookies, and reheat
- It can easily replace your regular toaster, oven, and microwave
- The cavity is large enough to fit 4 slices of bread, a 6-cup muffin tray, a 12-inch pizza, and others
- The oven has a large and easy to read backlit LCD display
- The display will light up in orange while the oven is preheating and cooking, and blue when the cycle is over
- The interior of the appliance is non-stick and easy to clean
- A power output of up to 1800 watts
- It weighs only 15 lbs.
- If you provide it with 4 inches of clearance on all sides, you can place it under the cabinet
- It doesn’t offer convection cooking
The Breville BOV450XL is yet another superb under cabinet toaster oven by Breville, which has made it to our list. It is one of the most compact ones on the list as well.
The Mini Smart toaster oven may be small, but it is multifunctional, easy to use, and is a superb kitchen appliance for any small kitchen or RV.
- A space-saving size and design – it is 16 x 14.25 x 8.5 inches in size and weighs 13 lbs.
- The oven has Breville’s Smart Element IQ technology coupled with 4 quartz heating elements, which automatically adjusts the heat for even cooking and for the best results
- There are 8 pre-programmed cooking functions to choose from, including toast, bagel, pizza, bake, roast, broil, reheat, and cookies
- The cavity of the oven can fit an 11-inch pizza or 4 slices of toast
- The large backlit LCD is easy to see from anywhere in the kitchen
- There is a kitchen timer with an auto shut off function
- The display is colored orange when the oven is preheating or operating and turns blue when the cooking cycle finishes
- The non-stick interior can be cleaned effortlessly
- It has an 1800 watt power output
- The Mini Smart oven is sold with a 1-year limited warranty
- Like all other toaster ovens, this one can get quite hot on the top and sides, so follow the instructions by the manufacturer for leaving sufficient clearance when installing it, or when choosing the spot for it
The best budget-friendly option
The Cuisinart TOB-135N Deluxe is a very reasonably priced under cabinet toaster oven with multiple functionalities, and a space-saving design.
Apart from making toast, you can use this versatile appliance for bagels, baking, broiling, reheating, and keeping warm.
- A compact size of just 18.5 x 15.35 x 9.84 inches, and a weight of 17.75 lbs.
- Sold at a very reasonable price
- Has a convection function for roasting, baking, and cooking all sorts of delicious meals
- The 0.6 feet cavity can fit 6 slices of bread, an average chicken, or a 12-inch pizza
- It has an accurate heat sensor so you will always get the temperature for your meal right
- The toaster function has even shade control, for the perfect slices of toast every time
- There is a large backlit LCD, and easy to use digital controls
- It has a digital clock and a 120-minute timer with an auto shut-off function for unattended cooking
- The interior of the oven is non-stick and very easy to sanitize and clean
- Its preset cooking functions include toast, bake, bagel, broil, roast, defrost, keep warm and reheat
- The oven has three rack positions to choose from
- The power output of the unit is 1800 watts
- The cooking temperature can be adjusted from 200 to 450 degrees for cooking and up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit for broiling
- It is sold with a baking tray, a rack for broiling, a removable crumb, and drip tray, and a detailed recipe booklet
- The materials used are BPA free
- It is sold with a 3-year warranty
- The back of the oven can get very hot, so be sure to follow the instructions for clearance if will be placing it on a shelf or near other surfaces and objects
The features to look for when buying an under cabinet toaster oven
We have picked the top under cabinet toaster ovens based on the following most important features:
- Their exterior size, footprint toasting, and cooking capacity
- Their versatility and types of cooking functions offered
- Their ease of use, control panels, and adjustments
- Their ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Their price
- Their safety and ability to be mounted or placed under a cabinet
- Kohler K-560-VS Pull Down Kitchen Faucet Review - February 13, 2022
- The Best Alkaline Water Pitcher In 2022: Reviews & Buyer’s Guide - February 10, 2022
- Top 9 Best Kitchen Mats To Purchase In 2022 Reviews - February 7, 2022
Last update on 2022-05-16 at 18:40 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API