Do you work intensively on a computer, or you enjoy playing games all night long? A good quality silent mouse will allow you to go on with your activities but without waking everybody up and without disturbing them. At the same time, you will still get the feeling of that satisfactory click, but without the loud clicking sound every time you press a button on one of these mice.
We have selected our top favorite silent mice for 2021, with the leader being the Logitech M331 Silent Plus mouse.
Please, take the time to read on about our top selections and the benefits of using a silent mouse at home or at work or school.
Thanks to the rubber wheel and the special noise reduction design, this mouse will offer you a 90% quieter experience no matter how intensively you are moving it or clicking it.
Our overall favorite silent mouse for 2021 is the Logitech M331. This mouse has a Quiet Mark Certification and is the best choice if you don’t want to disturb other people in the same room as you while working, playing, or using the mouse.
It comes in three beautiful colors – black, white, and bright red.
The mouse is wireless but has a battery life of about 24 months, so you don’t have to worry about having to keep replacing the batteries every few weeks or months. It uses a single AA battery.
The M331 works with all popular operating systems, including Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.5 or above, Linux Kernel 2.6+2, and Chrome.
It is designed to fit perfectly to the contours of your hand and provides a great and comfortable grip for added precision when working or playing.
To connect this mouse, you need to place the discrete Nano receiver in the computer’s USB port, and it will connect automatically without the need for additional settings, drivers, and software.
The mouse relies on a strong 2.4GHz wireless connection and has a range of up to 33 feet. It uses Logitech’s Advanced Optical Tracking sensor technology and has a sensor resolution of 1000 dpi. It has three buttons which are all very quiet and a silent rolling wheel, so nobody will notice you are using a mouse even if they are in the same room as you.
If you want your silent mouse to be as comfortable as possible to avoid potential health problems and injuries often caused by overuse, you may want to try out the Mojo silent ergonomic mouse.
- It connects via Bluetooth, so no dongle needs to be plugged in the computer’s USB
- The mouse is compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome
- It has 6 buttons as well as a scroll wheel
- Very ergonomic design to reduce all stress on your wrists, elbows, shoulders, and forearms, which can often occur after spending hours in front of the computer
- Can help prevent carpal tunnel and other painful conditions and injuries from overuse of the hand and arm
- Provides a more natural “handshake” grip than traditional computer mice
- Very quiet operation no matter which buttons you are using and how intensively you are moving and rolling the mouse but still provides the satisfying click feeling.
- The DPI sensitivity can be adjusted from 800 to 1600 DPI
- Very responsive and precise operation
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries which are included
- A low battery indicator will inform you when it is time for a replacement
- The matte texture is comfortable to feel and hold
This ultra-quiet Logitech mouse will reduce the clicking of the buttons with up to 90%. It works with 2 AA batteries and has a long wireless range of up to 33 ft. from the computer.
The mouse connects to the computer via a small receiver which you need to plug into a USB port. No drivers or software is necessary, as the mouse will connect automatically and start working immediately.
The M330 silent plus mouse from Logitech is reasonably priced, quiet, wireless, and has an advanced optical tracking mode for a smooth and accurate movement on any type of surface.
It has an auto-sleep function when left inactive, which can help prolong the battery life to up to 2 years.
Even though it is 90% quieter than a traditional mouse, it will provide you with the same tactile experience but without annoying clicking.
It is ergonomically designed for right-handed people and will fit in the palm of your hand perfectly.
You can use this Logitech mouse with Mac, Windows, Linus, or Chrome OS.
Enjoy the silence and the smooth and precise movements and control with this affordable mouse from one of the leading mouse producers – Logitech.
Our other top picks for the best silent mouse for 2021
- It comes in four very attractive color combinations – blue and white, black, grey, and red
- It is rechargeable, so you can forget about having to buy batteries and charges via a micro-USB cable for just 2 hours
- 4GHz wireless with a range of up to 33 feet
- One full charge can hold up to 60 days
- It emits more than 90% less noise than any traditional mouse
- Plug-and-play ready, no need to install drivers or play around with settings to connect it
- Compatible with Windows XP or above, MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air, and Chrome and Linux computer systems
- You can adjust the DPI to five different settings for the smoothest and most precise computing experience
- The mouse works without a problem on just about any type of surface
- Auto sleep mode will help save battery power
- Compact and ergonomic design
- It has a nifty USB dongle holder on the bottom to prevent losing it when not connected to the computer.
The mouse comes with the Corsair software, which detects the gravity center in real-time automatically so that the weight of the mouse is adjusted between 115G and 137G for the perfect balance for your grip during gameplay.
The silent gaming mouse has a PixArt PMW3391 native 18,000 DPI optical sensor, which can be adjusted in increments of 1 DPI for perfect customizable sensitivity and precise tracking.
The mouse is ergonomically contoured to fit the hand and has rubber grips for a stable grip.
It features 10 buttons that you can customize for your gameplay and your preferences.
The Corsair Nightsword features a massive 120 balance and weight configuration options.
It offers up to 50G acceleration and 400 IPS high-speed motion detection.
Once you start using it, it will feel like a natural extension of your arm for better performance while playing your favorite games ever.
It is 5.08 x 3.38 x 1.71 inches in size and weighs 4 ounces.
Most importantly, it lacks the clicking sound, which tends to drive other people crazy.
Overall, this gaming mouse is an excellent option for a silent mouse for any mouse and keyboard computer game.
If you work with a lot of people in one room or share a room with someone else, you may want to purchase a silent mouse. These incredible devices will allow you to work and play all day or all night without messing with everybody else’s concentration and without disturbing or waking others up.
We picked the top 5 silent mice on the market for 2021 for you and hope that we have helped you find the one which is most suitable for you.
They all are much quieter than regular ones and still provide the satisfying tactile experience of every click of the button.
So, go ahead and purchase one of these devices, and ensure that your roommates, colleagues, or family members are all happy and can continue what they are doing without the annoying clicking and rolling sounds which traditional computer mice tend to make.