You want to start the day with a healthy breakfast, but don’t have the time to prepare your healthy smoothie in the morning and to drink it? With the help of a personal blender, you can make the perfect smoothie, protein drink puree, or other healthy drink, and take it on the go with you.
In these busy times and as people are becoming growing conscious about their health and diets, personal blenders are becoming increasingly popular. We have tested a variety of these blenders and have come to the conclusion that the best one for this year is the 700Watt Ninja personal blender.
We have also picked our other favorite personal blenders for 2021 to make your choice easier.
Our overall favorite for 2021 is the 700Watt Ninja Personal Blender which uses pulse technology to break up the fruits and vegetables and to extract every single drop of healthy and delicious vitamins and nutrients from them.
The personal blender is perfect for making smoothies and shakes, as well as for frozen food blending and food preparation.
It comes with two 16 ounce cups which you can take on the go with you. Both cups have spout and seal lids for easy sipping. You will also receive a guide with 30 delicious and healthy recipes so that you have a new idea for a tasty drink every day of the month.
All of the parts of the blender are dishwasher safe and 100% BPA-free.
This is a compact kitchen appliance that you can disassemble and clean quickly, and it won’t take up too much countertop or storage space.
It is fast and easy to use and will ensure you get that daily dose of vitamins and essential nutrients every day.
This personal blender is very affordable and quite powerful. Its 900-watt motor will easily break down all types of fruits, veggies, seeds or stems and will extract all of that precious nutrition from them completely.
You can use this blender to crush ice or for pulsing frozen ingredients.
It comes with a small and large cup, and with two twist-on spout and seal lids for easy on-the-go sipping.
All of its parts are dishwasher safe and completely free of BPA.
The Ninja BL456 is compact and portable with a 5.30(L) x 5.50(W) x 6.75(H) base a height of the base and large cup of 14.25 inches, and a height with the smaller cup – 12.75 inches.
The large cup is 7.50 inches and the small one is 6 inches.
Overall, we love the compactness, ease of use, and versatility of this wonderful little personal blender.
The 20-ounce mug comes with a well-sealed lid, so there will be no accidental spills when you put it in your bag or in the car.
The 300Watt motor along with the sturdy stainless steel blades are capable of chopping nuts, making purees, whipping cream, and making frozen cocktails in just a few minutes.
It can resist temperatures of -40 to 112 degrees Fahrenheit and can be washed in a dishwasher safely. All parts which come in contact with your food are BPA-free, and they won’t transfer a plastic taste to your drink.
The Epica blender comes with a 2-year warranty and is the perfect compact and easy to use and clean blender to take on your commute, or when you are going out.
And here are the rest of our top picks for 2021
If you want a versatile personal blender, why not try out the Fochea 3-in-1 blender. It can be used for blending, chopping, and for grinding. So not only will you be able to make a delicious smoothie, but you can use it for prepping your meals and for grinding your coffee as well.
- 3-in-1 multifunctional use for blending, grinding, and chopping of all veggies, fruits, meat, nuts, and coffee
- A powerful 700Watt motor powers the stainless steel blades which can rotate at up to 24,000RPM
- Very fast operation
- Comes with a 570ml travel bottle equipped with a vacuum-sealed lid to take your drink on the go
- BPA free
- The unit has non-slip suction feet to keep it stable on the countertop or table
- The set includes a blender base, a 1500ml food processor, a 300mll pepper grinder, a 570ml bottle with a nifty hook, a replacement blade, and a user manual
- All parts can be disassembled and washed in a dishwasher
- Sold with a 1-year warranty
- A powerful 1000Watt motor
- Pro extractor blades can break down most types of foods and ice
- Includes a blender base, a 24-ounce cup, an 18-ounce cup, and a 12-ounce cup, the Pro Extractor blades and 2 sip and seal lids, as well as an instruction book
- Comes with a 75 recipe book
- The blades and cups are BPA free and are dishwasher safe
- Easy to disassemble and clean
Features to consider when buying a personal blender
When you are shopping for a personal blender there are several basic features you should look for.
Personal blenders are small kitchen appliances that have blender motors from about 175 up to 1,000 Watts. The higher wattage does give more power to the blender, but it is not the only factor that determines the end quality and the performance. Still, usually the higher the blender power the more wear and tear it will endure especially if you use t for grinding ice, frozen foods, or nuts. The personal blender from our list with the highest wattage is the Nutri Ninja BL455 with a motor of 1,000watts.
The personal blender controls are usually much simpler than those on full-size blenders. Some of these useful kitchen appliances have simple flip switches, and others have dials or digital controls. The digital displays are the easiest to clean but can be harder to use than the regular flip switches or dials.
These appliances can have one or more blending speeds, depending on the model. If you are going to use your personal blender on a daily basis, then you may consider getting one with multiple speed options which give you more options for preparing different drinks and foods.
Personal blenders with pulse settings allow for better control over the blending process, as you can start and stop it in a matter of seconds. A pulse setting is also useful for preventing over-blending of the food products.
Since personal blenders are made for personal blending they typically come with containers sized appropriately for a single serving. Some blenders come with more than one cup or bottle so that you can share the smoothie or other drink with somebody else. The containers are usually made of light plastic in order to be more portable, so make sure you check that they are BPA-free before buying the blender.
Also, if you are going to take your smoothie or protein drink with you when you leave the house, make sure the container, cup, or bottle comes with a secure lid or spout.
The better the quality and the more powerful the motor of the blender, the more durable it is likely to be, especially if you plan to use it for crushing ice or blending frozen fruits. Look for a personal blender that has a setting for ice or frozen fruits if you want to use it for tasks like that.
The smaller the footprint and dimensions of the personal blender, the easier it will be to store it away, and the less space it will take up on your kitchen counter.
Ease of cleaning
Make sure you choose a personal blender that is easy to take apart and wash. Many of the blenders are dishwasher friendly, and some have dishwasher friendly blades and cups.
Blenders which come with recipe books are excellent if you want to get some new ideas on the delicious drinks and food you can prepare in them.
It is always safer to pick a blender that comes with a warranty by the manufacturer so that you can be sure that you will get a free replacement or assistance in case anything goes wrong with your appliance.
Benefits of blending
Blending fruits and veggies has multiple benefits including:
- It is filling and will prevent you from being hungry
- It is fast, so you don’t need to waste time making complicated meals and snacks
- It doesn’t spike your sugar as much as juicing would
- You will end up with much less waste when you blend your veggies or fruits
- You can make superfood cocktails in a matter of minutes
- It makes it easy to eat those veggies and saves time for making salads
- It can help you consume the fats you need for your daily dose of omega-3 fatty acids
- Eating your healthy breakfast or other meal will be faster when it is blended
- The healthy nutrients will be absorbed by your organism faster
- Blended food is much easier to digest
- It doesn’t require a lot of cleaning up
- You can easily use any leftover fruits of veggies
- The smoothie adds more liquid to your body which is great for proper hydration
So, did you find that perfect personal blender for you yet? With the help of any of these blenders, you will be able to ensure that you eat a healthy breakfast or snack, without wasting too much time for preparing it or drinking it before you need to go out.
The personal blender will allow you to make your own healthy drink in a matter of minutes, and to take it with you on a commute or when going to the gym or for a walk in the park
These inexpensive appliances can do wonders for your health and wellbeing, so don’t hesitate to get one for yourself or as a gift for a loved one right away!
Last update on 2021-05-09 at 16:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API