I want to share one of my favorite new simple and light dinner recipes with you.
It takes only about 25 minutes to prepare it, and the results are delicious.
John and I were hungry the other day, and only with some leftovers in the fridge.
Sometimes, woman has to be creative to make something out of nothing, so I got to experimenting and getting into one pot meals.
Taking time to prepare fabulous detailed recipes is great, but sometimes you simply don’t have the time.
- Quick & Healthy Tuna Pasta: This One Cures Common Cold
- My Cooking Guide: Better Than Bolognese Pasta Recipe
- How To Thicken Spaghetti Sauce: 5 Easy & Quick Ways
- How Long Does Spaghetti Last In The Fridge
- Learn Does Pasta Go Bad? – The Italian’s Answer & Tips On Preserving
- How Long Does Pasta Last In The Fridge: Find Out The Important Stuff!
- Most Recommended Pasta Makers: Detailed Reviews
So, if you are struggling about what to make for dinner when you don’t have or don’t want to use too many ingredients, visit Denise’s fantastic Easy and Delish blog to find this recipe.
Remember that you can enrich it additionally with other ingredients you like, so feel free to experiment.