Are you a Chick-Fil-A restaurant regular? How about getting a free delicious Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich next time you stop by for a snack?
There is an easy way to earn that extra free sandwich available. All you need to do is to fill out the MyCFAvisit survey right now!
Chick-Fil-A is currently offering all of its customers willing to take the time to provide their personal feedback regarding the food and service provided at their restaurants at https://www.mycfavisit.com/.
The results of the survey will be used to assess the performance of the employees of the restaurant chain, in regard to their proper presentation of the menu, their service, their attitude and the overall customer experience.
The idea behind the MyCFAvisit survey is to help the company improve its menu, the service it provides and to make sure that all customers are happy with their visit and customer experience when they eat at Chick-Fil-A.
The good news is that you don’t need to give all positive comments while filling out to survey to ensure that you receive that bonus free Chick-Fil-A sandwich next time you visit the restaurant.
All you have to do is give your honest opinion on all questions included in the survey, and you get your free snack.
The company values the opinions of its customers highly and is striving to improve the food and services it provides continuously.
More about Chick-fil-A
The restaurant chain was established back in 1946 by founder S. Truett Cathy in Hapeville, Georgia. Since then, Chick-fil-A has become one of the most recognizable names in the American fast food business.
The restaurant chain now includes more than 2,200 restaurants spread throughout the US and Canada.
Its menu is based on delicious chicken sandwiches and other chicken-based meals. The cows which are symbolized on most of the restaurant’s billboards, advertisements and logos are a symbol of the love of the company for cows, and an urge for more people to eat more chicken instead of the traditional American burgers.
Today, the restaurant offers a wide range of delicious chicken sandwiches and chicken based meals, soups, as well as many sides, snacks and treats for adults and for kids alike. You also get an option for receiving treats which are handed out to regular customers or for ordering a certain number of times.
One of the trademarks of the famous Chick-fil-A restaurant chain is that it is closed on Sunday, because of the belief of its founder that all employees should have a right to rest from the hard work week on Sundays.
In the beginning, the restaurant only served breakfast meals, but today after decades of development and expansions, Chick-fil-A offers its customers lunch and dinner meals from6:30 a.m. until 10:30 p.m. every day without Sunday.
So, what is the MyCFAvisit survey?
The customer feedback MyCFAvisit survey is completed online and should take no more than 5 minutes of your time. In order to save time while filling out the online questionnaire, here are some tips which you need to know beforehand.
Here is what you will need before you go to https://www.mycfavisit.com/ to fill out the survey and earn that delicious free chicken sandwich:
- A recent Chick-fil-A receipt with a survey invitation code
Check your receipt from Chick-fil-A, and see if you were one of the lucky customers to receive an invitation code to take part in the MyCFAvisit survey. The code is given out randomly, so there is nothing special you need to do to receive it. Just visit one of the company’s restaurants, and hope for the best.
If you have a code, you will have 48 hours to fill out the survey. After the two days are over, the code becomes invalid, so make sure you don’t pass on the chance to get a free Chick-fil-A sandwich and head off to https://www.mycfavisit.com/ as soon as possible.
- An internet connected device
You can use your smartphone, your computer, a tablet or other internet connected device to visit the website of the survey and to take part in the MyCFAvisit survey.
If you can, it will be easier to use a computer or laptop, because the mobile version of the website is not as intuitive as we wish it would be.
Take a minute to check whether you are connected to the internet, open a browser you prefer, and type in the address of the survey https://www.mycfavisit.com/ in the browser of your choice.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish languages
The MyCFAvisit survey is available in two language options – English or Spanish. You can choose between the two before beginning the survey. Even if you are not fluent in English, don’t worry. The survey questions are written in clear and simple, everyday words, so you shouldn’t have a problem understanding what is being asked of you.
- You must be of legal age 18 and a resident to participate in the online survey and earn a free sandwich from Chick-fil-A.
How to take the MyCFAvisit survey – a step-by-step guide
The MyCFAvisit survey consists of several consecutive pages with questions and other information which all need to be filled out. These are very easy to do, but in order to complete the survey successfully, you need to fill out all the answers required. Don’t worry about missing a question by accident, because the website will remind you at every step of any forms and fields which still needs to be filled out.
- Go to https://www.mycfavisit.com/
- Choose a language (English or Spanish) and wait for the webpage to reload in the language of your choice. The default language of the MyCFAvisit survey is English, so if you are comfortable with using English, there is no need to choose a language option.
- Make sure you have the recent restaurant receipt with the invitation code handy because you will be asked to enter the code next. You can find the survey invitation code printed on the receipt. It consists of 22 digits. To make it easier for you to enter the code correctly, the developers of the online survey have divided the long code into five blank fields. Enter the first 7 digits in the first field, the next 5 digits in the second field, the next 4 digits in the third blank field, followed by the next 4 digits in the fourth field, and the last 2 digits in the last fifth empty field.
Remember, that the invitation code is valid only for 48 hours after the receipt has been issued. If you enter an invalid code, you will not be allowed to participate in the survey.
- After the code is approved, click Start.
- Go ahead and answer the questions on the next pages. Make sure you answer every one without skipping any. It is essential that you are as honest as you can be about your restaurant visit experience and your satisfaction level. Don’t worry if you have some negative comments to make – this information is crucial for the company and it won’t stop you from receiving that delicious free Chick-fil-A sandwich at the end!
- To get from one page to another, click “Next” after you are done with the current list of questions until you reach the end of the online survey.
- Here is what you can expect from the questions of the online survey:
- Your general satisfaction level with the Chick-fil-A restaurant experience
- Your opinion on the way you order food in the restaurant
- Your views on the facilities available in the Chick-fil-A restaurants
- How you assess the friendliness of the personnel
- Your views on the quality of the food and menus offered
- The frequency of your visits to one of the Chick-fil-A restaurants
- Your overall rating of the Chick-fil-A restaurants
- You will be asked to provide contact details, including your phone number and a working e-mail address. Make sure you enter a valid e-mail address because this is where you will receive a confirmation code after you are done with the MyCFAvisit survey. You need this validation code to claim your free Chick-fil-A sandwich!
- Write down or print out the validation code which you will receive via e-mail as soon as you complete the survey. You will get a validation code e-mail within the next 24 hours. If you still haven’t received it, check your Spam, Promotion, Social or another hidden folder just in case.
It is best if you write it on the receipt with the invitation code. You will need both the receipt and the validation coupon code in order to claim your reward at the Chick-fil-A restaurant!
- Use your receipt with the validation coupon code within the next 30 days after receiving it in order to receive your free Chick-fil-A sandwich!
If you happen to experience a technical difficulty while you are taking the MyCFAvisit online survey, don’t panic. First, check your internet connection if the next page is not loading. If your internet access is OK, you can call the friendly Chick-Fil-A customer care service at 1 866 232 1040 to report the problem and to receive assistance in resolving it!
What are the objectives of the Mycfavisit survey?
The company’s management cares deeply about their customer experience and the ways to improve it or to resolve any underlying problems with the menu, the service, the facilities or others. This is why this online survey has been set up. The feedback you provide will help the Chick-fil-A management take actions to improve the service and food provided for an even better customer experience.
Here are the main objectives of the online survey set up by the famous chicken menu restaurant:
- To get first-hand honest information from the customers’ perspective in regard to the food, service and overall experience when visiting one of the Chick-fil-A restaurants.
- To distinguish which factors affect the satisfaction level of the customers the most: precision, attitude, vigilance or patience?
- To assess the performance and attitude of the employees.
- To get new ideas about possible improvements which can be made in order to enhance the customer experience
- To resolve any issues which the customers have noticed during their visits to one of the restaurants of the company.
As you can see, all of the objectives of the MyCFAvisit survey are aimed at improving customer experience and making your visits to the restaurant more pleasant, satisfactory and better! This is why you should try to be as honest as possible when answering the questions in the online survey!
What if you want to give your feedback without a receipt or a survey invitation code?
If you want to contact Chick-fil-A’s management or customer’s service in order to make a complaint, a suggestion, or to leave your personal feedback regarding your experience with the restaurant, you can do it without taking the online MyCFAvisit survey.
You can contact them via the contact form https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Customer-Service/Contact at the official webpage of Chick-fil-A at https://www.chick-fil-a.com/
On the Contact us page, you will see a menu which gives you a choice to pick one of the areas you want to contact the restaurant’s customer service about. These include:
- To share feedback about orders and customer experience
- For information and general feedback regarding the menu
- For information and general feedback about the company and its marketing
- For technical help with your Chick-fil-A online account, for help with the Chick-fil-A mobile app and for the treats offered by the company for loyal and regular customers
After you pick the most suitable option from the contact page, click on it and you will be redirected to the feedback form of your choice.
If you want to pay a compliment for a particularly satisfactory restaurant visit, you will only need to provide the store location, city, and state.
If you are contacting the customer care service in order to make a complaint, you will need to input more information including:
- Whether you attempted to make a complaint or to get help resolving an issue via another method such as speaking with the restaurant management, calling customer care, or giving your feedback on the app, web, social media page or other
- You will be given an option to pick the restaurant which you wish to complain about
- You need to enter the date and the time of the visit in question
- You will be asked to specify the way you made your order – at the front counter, at a drive Thru, via the mobile app, online via the webpage or by phone
- Then you must specify whether you received the order as a dine-in or as a carry-out
- Choose one or more of the three topics which will be provided in the complaint form, including my order, service, and staff an restaurant environment, depending on the type of complaint or negative feedback you have
- Type in your complaint as detailed as possible in the complaint filed. You will get 1500 characters to be as specific as you can, and click next
- You will need to provide your contact details, including your name, your valid e-mail address, your phone number and your home address in order to file the complaint
- After you are done just click submit feedback
Keep in mind that this type of feedback does not result in you getting a free Chick-fil-A sandwich!
Other ways to contact Chick-fil-A customer care
If you don’t want to file your complaint or give your feedback to Chick-fil-A via the contact form on the company’s website, you can always use the other alternative methods to get in touch with customer care.
It is recommended that you look through the company’s FAQs at https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Contact-Support because they may contain an easy resolution to a problem or other issue you may be experiencing, before contacting the customer care service. This will save you the time and hassle.
If you are unable to resolve your issue via the FAQs on the official website of Chick-fil-A, then you can proceed with using the online contact form or choosing one of the following means of communication:
By calling them
Call 1 866 232 1040 to ask for a resolution to a problem you are experiencing with the food, the employees, the facilities or other related problems. You can contact your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you have a specific complaint or problem regarding the particular venue. You can easily find the address and phone number of your local Chick-fil-A restaurant at the official web page of the company https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Contact-Support by entering your zip code or by using your own location.
If you are not tech savvy and prefer to mail in your complaint or other feedback, you can send it to
Chick Fil A Cares
PO BOX 725489
Atlanta, Georgia 31139 – 9923
The United States
For a business related letter use the following address:
5200 Buffington Road
Atlanta, Georgia, 30349
The United States
Keep in mind that receiving a reply can take some time if you choose to use the traditional post. It is useful to add your phone number in your letter of complaint for a faster response.
Via social media
You can leave your feedback or send the company your message via its official social media pages at:
Via mobile app
You can download the Chic-fil-A app for Android here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chickfila.cfaflagship and for iOS here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chick-fil-a/id488818252?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2
By taking part in the MyCFAvisit survey, you will not only win a completely free Chick-fil-A sandwich from any of the stores in the country, but you will also be helping the company improve its menu, its services, as well as the environment and facilities in the Chick-fil-A restaurants.
Your opinion truly counts, and the management of the company will appreciate receiving your honest opinion about all that matters for it in order to assess its employees, the customer experience as well as to identify problems or find ways to improve your satisfaction and experience with the Chick-fil-A products and services.
So, all you need to do is go to your local Chick-fil-A restaurant, drive-thru, or order food online via the website, the mobile app or by phone and look for a survey invitation code on your receipt.
Once you receive the invitation code, you will have 48 hours to go to https://www.mycfavisit.com/ and fill out the online survey.
The survey takes no more than 5 minutes, and all you need to do is enter your invitation code, confirm that you are 18 years of age or older, and fill out the survey. When you are done, you will receive your validation coupon code at the e-mail address you have provided. With this code and the original receipt, you can claim your free sandwich within 30 days of receiving the coupon.
So, why not help Chick-fil-A improve its menu, improve its service and facilities, and make your future visits or orders an even better experience, by giving your honest feedback about the restaurant, the food, the employees and your general satisfaction level?
Not only will you be ensuring that in the future the food and service you receive will be better, but you will also earn a completely free delicious sandwich from the irresistible Chick-fil-A menu.
Even if you don’t get an invitation code for participating in the online MyCFAvisit survey this time, you can always try out again, and maybe next time you will be one of the lucky customers who gets a chance of winning a free Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich by simply giving their honest opinion about the restaurant.
Go ahead and order your Chick-fil-A meal now, and keep your fingers crossed that the receipt has that precious 22 digit survey invitation code printed on it.
After that – it is easy. All you need is an internet connected device and a few minutes of your time!
Once you are done and you receive your validation coupon code, you can go ahead and enjoy your free sandwich!