Being the number one retail chain by revenue in the US with thousands of supermarkets, hypermarkets, superstores, department stores, fuel centers, pharmacies and jewelry stores in 34 states, Kroger is one of the most recognizable names in the US. Chances are if you live in the US that you happen to shop at one or more of Kroger’s stores on a regular basis.
Why not use that fact to enter the recently announced Monthly KrogerFeedback sweepstakes and get the chance to win one of 3 $5,000 gift cards or one of the 300 $100 gift cards by participating in the KrogerFeedback online customer satisfaction survey at https://www.krogerfeedback.com/ today?
Here is everything you need to know about this survey and how to become a participant in the sweepstakes and become eligible for one of the amazing prizes given out by the retail giant.
Related – McDVoice Survey – McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
About the KrogerFeedback Customer Satisfaction Survey
Since it was first established in the 1880’s the motto of Kroger has been “customer satisfaction.” In fact, it was Kroger which was the first retail company in the US to formalize consumer research in the 1970s.
The KrogerFeedback online survey serves for gathering timely, honest and objective customer feedback regarding the shopping experience, the quality of the services and products offered in the retail chain, as well as the satisfaction with the employees, the facilities and other pertinent information.
The feedback gathered is used to improve further the quality of the products and services offered, and to continuously enhance the experience of the millions of customers who visit Kroger’s stores daily.
The KrogerFeedback survey is an online survey found at https://www.krogerfeedback.com/ which consists of a brief number of questions with a number of possible answers which you need to pick from. Taking the survey takes just a few minutes, but once you complete it – you will be rewarded with an entrants number which will automatically be added to the participants eligible for the current monthly draw for the reward of $5,000 or one of the 100 $100 gift cards which will be given out after the draw for each month is performed.
Just imagine receiving such an amazing reward, and the things you can buy for these gift cards at any of Kroger’s stores or its subsidiaries!
And all you need to do is give your honest feedback about your recent experience at one of the Kroger stores. Whether you choose to leave positive or negative feedback will not help or hurt your chances of winning one of the awards. It is just important that you are honest when you provide your answers in the online questionnaire.
Do you want to find out more about KrogerFeedback?
Read on for all the details, as well as for tips for taking the online Kroger customer satisfaction survey and entering the sweepstakes.
Related – Walgreenslistens 2019 Survey – The Full Review
Rules and Regulations for taking part in the KrogerFeedback Survey sweepstakes
There are some rules and regulations for taking part in the online survey and in the sweepstakes for the chance of winning one of 3 $5,000 gift cards and one of the 300 $100 gift cards which will be awarded in the next three months.
Here they are:
- You must be aged 18 or older
- You need a recent receipt (no older than 7 days) from a purchase you made from a Kroger store
- You have to be a legal resident of the US (New York, Florida and Rhode Island excluded) or the District of Columbia
- You may not enter if you are an employee or a close family member of an employee of the sponsor or its associates
- If you want to enter the sweepstakes without making a purchase – you can enter by post
- There is no limitation to the number of times you can enter with different valid receipts per sweepstakes period
- You can enter only once with each receipt
Click here for all the detailed rules and regulations of the sweepstakes.
What you need to complete the KrogerFeedback Survey
In order to complete the online Kroger customer feedback survey, you will need the following:
- A receipt for a purchase from one of the Kroger stores which is not older than 7 days
- An internet connection and a computer, smartphone or other internet connected device
- A knowledge of either English or Spanish languages
- A few minutes of your time
- A readiness to answer an array of questions and give your honest ratings for various products and services
Once you are set, you can get going. The KrogerFeedback Survey Monthly Sweepstakes is up and going 24/7, so you can complete it at any time of the day or night you prefer.
Entering the sweepstakes without a purchase
If you want to enter the monthly sweepstakes without a purchase you need to send a handwritten postcard including your name, your full address and phone number. The card should be mailed to Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547 in order to get an entry to the monthly sweepstakes.
You can send as must post-based entries per month and can enter the sweepstakes via the online KrogerFeedback survey as many times per month, but for the online entry, you will need a new valid receipt every time.
Your chances of becoming one of the lucky monthly winners is not affected by the type of goods or the price you have paid for your purchase.
Online and offline entries have equal chances of getting drawn at the next drawing for the $5,000 and $100 gift card rewards!
A step-by-step guide to taking the KrogerFeedback Survey
In order to complete the KrogerFeedback survey and become a participant in the sweepstakes, you need to do the following:
- Get your recent receipt ready (it should be no older than 7 days) and must have a printed Entry ID number on it
- Check your internet connection and open a browser of your choice to go to the KrogerFeedback survey page at https://www.krogerfeedback.com/
- If you prefer to answer the questions in Spanish – choose the Spanish language option. Otherwise, just continue with the survey which is in English by default
- Enter the date, time, and the entry ID from your receipt. Double check it. If all information is valid, you will be allowed to continue with the questionnaire
- You will be asked to fill in the store number, terminal number, transaction number (don’t worry) the website will show you exactly where to find each of these numbers on the receipt)
- Then you can go ahead and answer all of the questions in the survey in order to complete it successfully and become one of the participants in the current sweepstakes
- Remember, that you will need to answer or give your rating for each and every question in the survey in order to complete it
- Once you complete the survey, you should get a message displayed that you are successfully entered into the sweepstakes, or in other survey periods you will get a coupon or voucher discount code, fuel points or other rewards
Once you are done, you can keep your fingers crossed that you will be one of the lucky ones chosen at the next random drawing for the monthly rewards.
You can enter the sweepstakes by filling out the KrogerFeedback survey as many times as you want per month, just as long as you have a new, valid receipt every time!
The KrogerFeedback Rewards
Once you are done with the online survey, you will become one of the entrants in the monthly sweepstakes for the $5,000 or one the 100 $100 gift cards which will be awarded.
The rewards given by Kroger for your participation in its customer satisfaction survey may differ during the different times of year and survey periods, so make sure you check what the current rewards are in the official sweepstake rules as well as the terms of service.
You will be contacted by a Kroger employee by phone, e-mail or post if you are one of the winners in the sweepstakes. You can always check the sweepstake winner list to see if you are one of them here.
What are the actual objectives of the KrogerFeedback Survey?
Kroger is ready to award 3 of the participants with $5,000 gift cards and another lucky 300 with $100 gift cards for taking part in the KrogerFeedback survey. This is how important your opinion is to them!
The goal of the company is to gather as much honest feedback regarding the recent customer experiences of as many customers as possible, and to analyze the data, and take actions for:
- Improving the overall customer satisfaction of people shopping at any Kroger store
- Improving the quality, pricing, and availability of the different goods and services provided
- Meeting the needs and expectations of the customers
- Making the service and attitude of the staff even better
- Improving the facilities and infrastructure
- Resolving any ongoing problems and taking preventive actions against future such issues
- Convincing more customers prefer to shop at Kroger stores and recommend them to others
All of these goals are not only beneficial for the company but come to think of it – are beneficial for all of Kroger’s customers as well. This includes you too.
This is why you should take a few minutes of your time to take part in the KrogerFeedback customer satisfaction survey. As a reward, you will get an entry for the sweepstakes too.
Even if you miss out on this particular current sweepstakes, you can still participate in the online survey for other rewards which the company gives its customers in the different time periods, such as free fuel points, discount vouchers, and others.
So, it is a win-win situation!
The Kroger Company was established back in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio by Bernard Kroger.
Currently, Kroger is the largest supermarket chain in the US by revenue and the second larger retail chain store after Walmart in the country. It is the 18th largest company in the US and the third largest retailer on a global level. The company is also the third largest private employer in the USA.
The company operates through any of its more than 2,770 supermarkets, hypermarkets and department stores and superstore, as well as through its subsidiaries. It also owns more than 325 jewelry stores, over 2,120 pharmacies, and 1,360 fuel centers, as well as a number of food manufacturing facilities in the US.
In the 1970s, Kroger became the first US grocery retail company to test electronic scanners and to formalize customer research.
Today, the company is constantly striving to stay on the top as a most preferred grocery store and retailer in America. This is why, it has been working on encouraging its customers to take part in its customer satisfaction surveys throughout the years, such as the KrogerFeedback customer survey.
The feedback accumulated is used to improve the products, services and the overall experience of the customers.
So, make sure you give your honest opinion about your recent customer experience at https://www.krogerfeedback.com/. You will get a reward, or receive the opportunity to enter the amazing sweepstakes which offers one participant a grand award of $5,000 and another 100 participants $100 gift cards every month!
Contacting Kroger’s Customer Service
If you have a specific question, complaint, suggestion or other feedback you want to share with Kroger, you are in luck, because the customer support is very easy to get in touch with, and it is very useful.
Here are several ways to get in touch with Kroger’s customer care:
- Make sure that you go through the detailed FAQs on the official Kroger website first
Go to the FAQs on Kroger’s official website, in order to check whether there is an answer to your question or a resolution to your problem already available there. You can browse through the different sections of the frequently asked questions to look for the specific information you are looking for. The sections include: General, Pickup, Deliveries, Digital Accounts, Digital Coupons, Communications, Shopping List and other topics.
- Call customer support
You can call Kroger’s customer support by dialing 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377). Keep in mind that the service is available Mondays through Fridays from 8 AM to Midnight EST, and on Saturdays and Sundays from 8 AM to 9:30 PM EST.
For specific questions, you can call:
My Prescriptions – 1-855-489-2502
Gift Cards – 1-800-576-4377
Floral – 1-866-520-0356
i-wireless – 1-866-594-3644
Prepaid Debit Cards – 1-866-265-8419
Coinstar – 1-800-928-2274
Media Relations – 1-513-762-4000
- Via the contact form
If you want to send a written comment, suggestion, complaint or any type of question or feedback online, you can use the online Contact Us form here.
- Provide your feedback online
You can directly rate your customer experience at the official Kroger feedback page here. You can rate your overall experience or provide your feedback anonymously on this page.
- Find and contact a specific store
On the Kroger official webpage, you can use the convenient Find a store option to find a Kroger store near you or in any area. You can search for all stores, or filter down the search to only 24-hour pharmacies, pickups, deliveries, diesel, E-85, gas station, growler fill, urgent care/little clinic/medical center, pharmacy, marketplace, online deli/bakery, natural and organics, bank, scan-bag-go, or Prep+Pared Meal kits
- Contact Kroger via social media
You can always leave your feedback or get into contact with Kroger at one of the company’s official social media profiles and pages as follows:
- Use the Kroger app
You can download and install the mobile app of the company to get a number of handy features right on your phone, such as:
- Online shopping – pickup or delivery
- Creating a shopping list which will assist you during shopping by listing products by aisle
- Viewing the weekly adds and sales items
- Loading digital coupons to your Shopper’s Card
- Get exclusive promotions, personalized offers, and rewards
- Refilling your pharmacy prescription
- Checking your fuel points
- Finding a nearby store
- Storing and viewing your purchase history
- Finding items in a store
- Checking the prices or adding goods to your list or cart by scanning their barcodes
- Contacting Kroger’s customer care service
Hopefully, now that you have found out just how easy it is to enter the sweepstakes and become the potential winner of a monthly award of $5,000 or one of the hundred $100 gift cards given out each month, you are ready to take the KrogerFeedback online survey at https://www.krogerfeedback.com/.
The company is doing its best to collect as much honest feedback as possible, and take it into account in order to improve the overall customer experience and to enhance the quality of its products, services, facilities, and employees.
In return, Kroger is ready to give out rewards for your participation in its KrogerFeedback online survey.
Currently, there are sweepstakes which you can easily enter by simply answering the questions regarding your latest Kroger shopping experience from the online customer satisfaction survey.
All you need is a receipt from the past 7 days from any Kroger store in the US, and an internet connected device to navigate to the website of the online survey.
The survey will take just a few minutes to fill out, and once you are done you will automatically be entered into the monthly sweepstakes for the prize of a $5,000 gift card, or one of the 100 $100 gift cards which will be awarded each month.
There are no limitations to the number of times you can enter the sweepstakes. Just remember that you can use each receipt for a purchase from a Kroger store only once.
So, did you just remember you still have that receipt from a Kroger store from yesterday? Go ahead and go to the KrogerFeedback online survey now. You will not only be helping the retail giant to improve its business, but you will be helping yourself and the other customers by making sure that Kroger knows about any problems or issues, and by providing feedback which can help improve your own shopping experience next time you enter a Kroger store too!
So, good luck at the next draw of the sweepstakes!