Do you want a large-capacity air cooker at a reasonable price? The GoWISE USA 5.8-Quarts 8-in-1 XL air fryer can be yours for under $100 paired with a useful recipe cookbook.
Why did we pick this as our top choice?
The GoWISE USA 5.8-Quarts XL air fryer can fit a whole chicken and other food sufficient for feeding a family of four.
This GoWISE air fryer is very versatile and can be used for frying, grilling, baking, roasting, and making all kinds of meals using no or very minimal quantities of oil or fat. This means that you will provide your family with delicious meals but with 70 to 80 percent fewer calories and Trans fats in them. And we all know how important it is to maintain a healthy weight and stay away from harmful Trans fats, right?
Plus, there are eight useful preset cooking programs that you can choose from or adjust the temperature and time for your cooking manually via the easy-to-use digital control panel and display.
The GoWISE 5.8-Quarts is much faster than a regular oven and much healthier than a deep fryer. It cooks food thanks to the rapidly circulating hot hair inside the units.
The temperature levels can be adjusted in 10° increments from 180 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
There is no smell and not too much heat emitted during the cooking, and best of all – you won’t end up with a sink full of greasy pans, pots, and utensils if you use this air fryer instead of your grill, oven, or deep fryer. Plus, there will be no oil splatters even after some intensive French fry air frying, thanks to the closed device and the conveniently removable food basket.
It will not only save you time for cooking, flipping the food, and cleaning up after that but will help you save money from the power bills too.
The GoWISE USA XL air fryer features a perfectly safe and FDA-certified non-stick pan and food basket.
This unit has additional safety controls, including a cool-touch handle for the basket and a guard to prevent the basket from getting detached accidentally.
The cookbook, which comes with this wonderful multifunctional kitchen appliance, includes 50 recipes for some delicious meals which you can cook in it.
Related – Which is the Best Air Fryer in 2021? – The Ultimate Reviews
What are the main features of the GoWISE USA 5.8-Quarts XL air fryer?
This affordable and well-built unit is among the finest air fryers currently on the market due to its number of features. Here are some of its features that we loved the most and made us pick it as a top choice for air fryers.
- A very generous capacity of the food basket and pan of 5.8 quarts, sufficient for feeding four people
- Uses no or very little oil for cooking – which reduces the intake of calories and trans fats
- A very modern and sleek design, available in 4 colors – black, white, plumb, and chili red
- A relatively small footprint, so it will not take up a lot of space in a smaller kitchen
- 8 integrated cooking programs including fries, chicken, pork, shrimp, steak, fish, cake, and pizza
- The temperature can be regulated in 10-degree increments from 180 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- The timer can be set to up to 30 minutes
- It has a new start and stops button, which you can use to stop the cooking in the middle of the process and then turn it back on, which other air fryers don’t have
- An easy to read and use intuitive touch screen control menu and display
- A built-in alarm which can be set in 5, 10, or 15-minute increments, will remind you to shake the food for even cooking.
- A non-stick removable pan and detachable food basket that doesn’t include any harmful contents are PFOA-free and FDA certified for safety for humans and the environment.
- For safety’s sake, the food basket has a cool-touch handle and a button guard to prevent it from getting detached by accident.
- No spills, no noise, and no smell during cooking
- Very easy clean up with a sponge and warm water
- It comes with a handy cookbook with 50 unique air fryer breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and snack recipes for everyday ideas for your family meals and special occasions
- Available at an excellent budget-friendly price
- 1-year warranty
- The food basket has only a 30-day warranty, unlike the rest of the unit
FAQs about the GoWISE USA 5.8 QT XL
What does Air Frying mean?
Air Frying is an innovative method for preparing food that usually needs to be dipped in a deep fryer or otherwise debunked in fat to be fried. Instead of oil, air frying uses rapidly circulating air in a compact closed unit, which heats the food inside to the temperature needed to be cooked evenly from all sides and with a crunchy outside and delicious and soft inside.
How do I use the air fryer?
- Place the appliance on a countertop of another even flat surface
- Place the basket in the removable pan
- Place the ingredients in the food basket and pop them back into the unit
- The GoWISE USA 5.8QT XL air fryer has a safety button guard, so push it to detach the basket
- Use the touch screen display to select a preset cooking program or manually select the temperature and time for cooking using the “+” and “-“icons.
- Once you are done, press the power on button, a flashing fan icon on display will show, meaning that it is heating up, and once the temperature has been reached, a solid power icon will appear.
- If you need to stop the cooking cycle, press the stop button, and the unit will stop in about 20 seconds.
- If your recipe requires that you shake the ingredients during the cooking process, set the reminder timer to 5, 10, or 15 minutes. Then you can stop the cooking, take the basket out and shake the food. Once you return it to the unit, the cooking will resume.
- Once the time is out, the air fryer will beep 5 times, and after 20 seconds, the fan will stop.
- You can preheat the unit by setting it to the desired temperature level and running it for 5 minutes, although it is not required for most recipes.
- Take the pan out slowly to don’t spill any oil or other leaked liquid from the cooking.
- Release the base from the pot, and take the ingredients out of it into a plate with non-abrasive tongs or pour them out carefully.
- Press the release button down while pulling up the cool touch handle of the basket when releasing it from the pot.
- Wash the basket and pot with warm water and a non-abrasive sponge.
What kind of warnings are there about this air fryer?
- Never place it on a surface that is not heat resistant or on a stovetop.
- Don’t attempt to fill the pan with oil or any other liquid
- Don’t cook in the pan directly; use a baking pan and place the ingredients in the food basket.
What is the temperature range of the air fryer?
The GoWISE USA 5.8 QT XL and most of the other GoWISE air fryers have a temperature range of 170 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and a 30-minute timer.
How do I use it for the first time?
- Remove all packaging, labels, and stickers.
- Clean the pan and basket with hot water, soap, and a soft sponge
- Wipe the inside of the unit with a clean kitchen cloth or paper towel
How do I stop the cooking cycle at any time?
Press the cancel or power button and pull out the basket and pan, and then back in. You can also reduce the time of the timer to 0 by pressing the “-“ icon.
The unit seems to have no power; what’s up?
Ensure that you have inserted both the pan and the basket properly and that the rim of the pan is lined with a top track inside the appliance. Push it in straight rather than at an angle so that the unit can close properly
How safe is the air fryer?
The GoWISE USA air fryers all comply with the Electro-Magnetic Field (EMF) standards, and there is no scientific evidence of harm being caused to the health and the human body by these appliances.
Other notable GoWISE USA air fryers worth mentioning
Even though the 5.8 QT XL is one of the newest models of air fryers from the GoWISE USA, there are quite a few others that are definitely worth taking a closer look at.
This GoWISE air fryer is the smaller version of the 5.8QT XL, so if you are planning to use it for cooking for only one or two people, you can opt for this smaller yet powerful 3.7 QT air fryer from the GoWISE USA.
- A capacity of 3.7 quarts is sufficient to cook food for 2 to 3 people
- A temperature range of 170 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- A timer of 1 to 30 minutes
- It is an 8 in 1 multifunctional appliance with 8 preset cooking programs: warm-up, fries, steak, chicken, fish, shrimps, pork, and cake.
- Easy to operate touch screen control panel
- No, or minimal amount of oil is needed for frying and cooking, thanks to the rapid hot air circulating technology.
- An indicator will alert you when the cooking is done
- It comes with a detailed recipe book with 50 recipes for snacks, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts
- Removable pan and food basket with a cool-touch handle for added safety and comfort
- Very easy to clean, makes no mess or smell during the cooking
- Compact footprint – 9.5 x 9 x 12 inches
- It comes in several different color options
- It turns off automatically when it is not used
- Budget-friendly price and a one-year limited warranty
- The non-stick finish of the pan is not very sturdy
The GoWISE USA GW22638 3.7 is a versatile mid-sized kitchen appliance that can replace your oven, microwave, deep fryer, and toaster. You can cook just about any meal in it. It is easy to operate, safe to use, and much faster and less messy than the traditional kitchen appliances you ordinarily use for cooking. It is affordable, well-built, and will be a perfect addition to your kitchen.
- Budget-friendly price
- Small size (11 x 8 x 6 inches) can easily fit in a small kitchen, RV, or other limited space
- No oil is needed for air frying and cooking
- Easy to use
- Adjustable temperature and timer via the user-friendly digital display
- Available in many pretty colors
- The capacity of the unit is 2.75 quarts
- It comes with an air frying recipe book with 50 great recipes
- It doesn’t have the handy preset cooking options like the other models
- It has a smaller capacity than the others
The GoWISE USA 2.75 QT air fryer is a perfect small kitchen appliance available at a very reasonable price. You can use it for cooking, frying, roasting, and for making all kinds of delicious snacks.
It is effortless to use. Even though it lacks useful preset programs like the other ones, this is still an excellent and well-functioning small air fryer for anybody interested in cooking healthy meals without breaking the bank for some larger and more sophisticated air fryers on the market.
- 7 useful integrated coking programs for fries, shrimp, fish, chicken, steak, cake, or meat
- Works with no or minimal amounts of oil, which helps reduce the calories and trans fats you intake
- A capacity of 3.7 quarts
- A very easy to use touch screen control
- Adjustable temperature form 175 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- 30-minute timer and an automatic standby mode shut off
- ETL certified
- Affordable price and 1-year limited warranty
- A recipe booklet
- It only comes with a detachable basket as an accessory
This is another affordable GoWISE USA air fryer that has all the features you need in an air fryer. It has 7 useful preset cooking programs, an adjustable temperature and timer option, safety features, and a compact footprint.
It is affordable, well made, and is a superb addition to any modern kitchen.
It is a versatile kitchen appliance that can be used as an air fryer, a rotisserie that will fit a whole bird, and even a dehydrator for drying fruits, veggies, nuts, other foods, herbs, and products.
- It has a large cooking capacity of 11.6 quarts, making it perfect for cooking, frying, or dehydrating large batches of food.
- An easy to understand and use touchscreen control panel
- You can set the cooking time from 1 to 60 minutes, or up to 9 hours for the dehydration function
- The temperature of the air fryer can be adjusted from 150 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- There is an internal light that you can switch on and off to view the cooking or drying process
- There are 8 preset cooking programs for time-saving
- The air fryer comes with 8 accessories, including a drip pan, a rotisserie tong, a rotisserie tong, a rotisserie skewer, a rotisserie cage, a mesh basket, a roasting pan, and 3 mesh trays
- The door of the countertop appliance is removable for easy access and cleaning
- There is a protective mesh cover that will keep the heating element clean and safe from food
- It comes with a booklet with 50 recipes to get you started
- The air fryer is sold with a 1-year warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Some people find that the rotating basket can be quite hard to get out and open.
This large-capacity GoWise air fryer is an excellent appliance to have if you want to prepare large meals faster. It has air frying, a rotisserie, and dehydrator functions.
The air fryer is easy to use, with 8 preset programs and a timer set to up to 1 hour.
It is easy to keep clean and sold with 8 useful accessories and a recipe book with 50 ideas for prepping food.
If you are considering purchasing one of the GoWISE USA air fryers, it is good to get the 6 piece accessory set that is available and compatible with all models from 2.75 to 5.8 QT. The set is inexpensive and includes a 6-inch pizza pan, a 6-inch cake pan, a roasting rack, a multipurpose rack, 3 skewers, a metal holder, and a silicone pot holder mat.
How to choose the best air fryer for you?
You have probably noticed that these air fryers from the GoWISE USA are pretty similar, so how do you choose the most appropriate one to buy?
Here are the main features to consider when buying a GoWISE air fryer:
- The capacity of the food basket and pan. The models start from a small-sized 2.75 QT unit; there are a few different mid-sized ones with a capacity of 3.7 quarts, and of course, out top pick – XL 5.8 quarts air fryer. Choose the size which will fit your needs.
- The size of the unit. These air fryers are all relatively compact, but there are still several inches of difference between the different models, so pick the one that will fit the space you have available.
- How easy is it to use – does it have preset cooking options or with manual temperature and timer adjustments?
- Do you want an appliance with added safety features and with a safety certificate?
- How easy is it to clean? All of these devices have removable food baskets which are easy to wash and clean.
- What is the warranty? All of the GoWISE USA air fryers come with a 1-year limited warranty, but keep in mind that their removable pans and detachable food baskets have a 30-day warranty only.
- How about the price? All units from this producer are reasonably priced. You can get a simpler and smaller model for less than$60, but you can opt for the more sophisticated and larger ones that are more expensive.
- The accessories. All units have detachable food baskets, and most of the models have removable pans as well. All air fryers are sold with a useful cookbook. You can always purchase the handy 6 piece set of accessories or pick just one you need for your air fryer.
What are the advantages of using an air fryer?
There are many advantages to using one of these versatile air frying cooking appliances. Here are some of the main ones:
- The air fryer is smaller than your oven, microwave, BBQ, and even thab your deep fryer
- These cooking appliances can cook the same quality dishes as the traditional appliances but with 80-100% less oil or fat
- The air fryer is a multifunctional kitchen appliance that can replace your grill, oven, microwave and deep fryer. You can use it for frying, baking, roasting, grilling, and
- You will be reducing your calorie intake and the consumption of the potentially harmful Trans fats once you start using the air fryer. This means that you will lose weight and reduce the risk of suffering from obesity, diabetes type II, heart disease, stroke, metabolic syndrome and even some types of cancer.
- The air fryer is very easy to clean, so you will save a lot of effort and time from washing all the greasy pans, pots, utensils, and appliances that come with traditional cooking.
- Cooking with an air fryer is much faster.
- You can say goodbye to the nasty odor when frying food with these air fryers.
- The adjustment of the temperature level and the timer is straightforward.
- Some of the air fryers from the GoWISE USA have preset cooking programs for the different types of food you need to cook.
- You can take and use your air fryer with you when you go camping or traveling
- They are safe for use and shut off once the time for cooking is over.
- The air fryers come with specialized cookbooks with different recipes with the ingredients, temperatures and times for cooking included.
- The air fryers by GoWISE USA are all reasonably priced and have a 1-year
The GoWISE USA 5.8-Quarts XL air fryer and all of the other air fryers from this manufacturer are superbly made appliances. They are multifunctional and can be used for frying, roasting, cooking, grilling, and baking. All of them are very easy to use and clean. You can cook any food in them with no or very minimal amounts of fat or oil.
Your cooking experience will become much easier, faster, cleaner, and healthier once you start using one of these versatile units.
The best part is that all of the products from the GoWISE USA line are affordable and can easily become an irreplaceable part of your kitchen. They are perfect for gifts too, so next time you wonder what kind of present to buy for your mom, wife, or friend, why not get them one of the excellent and useful kitchen appliances that utilize hot air instead of oil for cooking.
Get healthier now and purchase a top-quality GoWISE USA air fryer today!