Do you want a good quality golf cooler to help you stay refreshed and properly hydrated while on the course? With a premium quality golf cooler like the Bucket II Collegiate Cooler Cart Bag, you can rest assured that your drinks will be cold by the end of the day and that there will be no messy leaks in your golf bag or cart at the end of the day.
There are various types of golf coolers available on the market right now – some are bigger, and others are smaller, some are made to fit in your golf bag, on the golf cart or basket, and some are even part of the golf bag itself.
We have chosen the top golf coolers for 2021 for you, so read on to find out more about these superb products.
The Bucket II by Team Effort is the greatest choice for a golf cooler for 2021. You can use the bag to hold up to 14 golf clubs, and at the same time, store your beverages of choice in the built-in insulated drinks compartment, which even has a drainage port.
The bag has a dedicated velour-lined pocket for valuables, which is waterproof and safely closed with bonded zippers, so you don’t have to worry about your phone, watch, or other valuable belongings getting wet even if it starts raining on the course. In fact, all of the compartments on this bag are secured with such zippers.
The golf cooler bag has a specially designed cart strap pass-through allowing you to safely and easily fasten it to your golf cart and yet provide access to all of the pockets.
Thanks to the golf cooler cart bag’s superior 14-way organizer system on the top and the added premium front putter well allows for perfect club management and safety.
The cooler bag has a nifty and sturdy molded rubber handle, which allows for easy unloading and loading on the cart as well as for comfortable carrying.
The golf cart cooler bag has numerous rounded pockets, an added large towel ring, a glove patch, an integrated pen sleeve, a three-point umbrella holding system as well as a removable rain hood.
You can easily store all of your clubs, your shoes, jacket, and golf balls, as well as pop in four beers, to enjoy during the game.
The entire golf cooler cart bag is made of ultra-light 210D nylon and is available in bright and beautiful colors with six collegiate trademarks. You can pick among all of the college teams when choosing the design of your Bucket II cooler cart bag.
Overall, this is a superb gift for any golfer who loves playing and enjoying themselves while at it.
The Yeti Hopper Two Portable cooler is another premium quality golf cooler.
This premium quality cooler by Yeti has a DryHide Shell, which is waterproof and keeps everything inside the cooler safely standing and arranged without risk of toppling it over or breaking anything.
This sturdy golf cooler, like the other top-quality coolers by Yeti, can hold ice for days.
It has a tapered body, which makes hauling it even more comfortable and will allow you to fit the cooler in the tightest of spaces.
The opening system allows for easy and quick access to the beverages and products inside the golf cooler, so you don’t let the heat come in, or the cold leave the cooler while you are playing or enjoying a drink or two outside.
The special HydroLok zipper has the same design used for HazMat suits and is incredibly sturdy, leak-proof and insulated, so your drinks and snacks will stay cool no matter what, and the golf cooler will not leak no matter what. The Cold Cell insulation inside the cooler will also help retain the ice for long even if it is scorching hot outside.
The Yeti Hopper Two has a nifty hitch point grid to attach a MOLLE bottle opener, a zinger or a Sidekick.
It has a top carry handle, two side handles and a shoulder strap for easy mobility.
Its size is 22 x 10 x 16.5 inches and it weighs 4.4 lbs. The capacity of the top of the line golf cooler is 20lbs. of crushed ice and it has a 24-72 hour ice retention rate.
Overall, this small-sized Yeti cooler has the greatest and longest ice retention and is a versatile and compact cooler which you can take golfing, hiking or traveling with you anywhere.
Related – How to Choose Yeti Coolers or RTIC
Best budget-friendly option
It costs about $15 and is designed to hold up to 3 bottles or 6 12 ounce cans of beer or other beverages.
The compact golf cooler is made of sturdy polyester and has a useful shoulder strap as well as a clip which you can use for carrying the cooler as well as for attaching it to the golf cart, to your backpack or other.
The ProActive Sports 6 affordable golf cooler is available in a variety of color options including black and grey, blue and grey and red and grey.
Its size is 17 x 7.5 x 2 inches and it weighs 8oz. so it can fit in the side pocket of most golf bags.
With an inexpensive and compact cooler like this, you can easily have access to a six pack of beers for your entire round and you don’t even need to add ice – just chill the beers beforehand and pop them in the golf cooler.
The rest of the best golf coolers for 2021
The Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag is a superb option if you are looking for an all-in-one golf bag and cooler.
- Made of sturdy and lightweight 420D nylon
- A 15 way top with full-length dividers for easy club organizing and management of up to 15 golf clubs
- It has a total of 9 pockets with ample storage
- The two large side pockets are perfect for accessories
- The bag has an oversized ball pocket
- There is a safe and fleece lined valuables pocket as well
- The cart bag comes with an insulated cooler bag that can hold 6 12oz cans and is removable
- The cart bag also has an oversized putter well with a soft grip for oversized grips
- The handles are ergonomic and feature soft grip lift assistance
- It has a convenient, removable rain cover
- The bag is available in a wide variety of colors and color combinations
Team Golf NFL Fairway Golf Stand Bag, Lightweight, 14-way Top, Spring Action Stand, Insulated Cooler Pocket
The Team Golf NFL Fairway Golf stand bag is yet another superb option if you want a golf bag with an added cooling compartment.
- Made of lightweight but sturdy nylon
- It has 14-way full-length dividers for your clubs
- The bag has 5 large sized zipper pockets
- It has an integrated top handle, as well as 2 lift assist handles
- There is an added insulated cooler pocket, but it is quite small
- The pocket for valuables is fleece lined and gentle on your belongings
- The bag has an umbrella holder
- There is a large towel ring on the bag as well
- There is a removable rain hood to keep your belongings dry if it happens to rain on the course
- It is available in various colors and team options and features embroidered collegiate trademarks on 6 different places on the bag
If you are shopping for a compact and discreet golf cooler that can easily fit in your golf bag, this affordable geckobrands cooler could be the perfect solution for you.
- The golf cooler costs less than $20
- It has an easy access 2-way zipper for quick loading and unloading of the beverages
- It has a capacity of fitting up to 9 cans or 2 wine bottles
- The golf cooler will easily fit in most golf cart bags as well as on the bottom of golf cart baskets
- It has a useful 7 x 5 mesh pocket where you can store your bottle opener or other belongings
- On the other side, there is a zippered pocket for valuables sized 7 x 5 inches too
- It can be used for picnics, traveling as well as for golfing
- The size of the cooler is 7 x 3.5 x 16.5 inches and it weighs 8 oz.
Foretra – Golf Cooler Shoe Bag – Bring Your Beer Incognito to The Golf Course Looks Like a Real Shoebag Doubles as a Cooler
- A stealth cooler for your beers, which resembles a shoe bag
- It can be used as a regular bag as well and will fit your shoes
- It can hold up to 10 regular or 8 Tallboy cans
- The exterior is made of sturdy 1680D ballistic nylon
- The inner liner is made of aluminum foil for insulation and to keep your drinks cold
- It has zippered side pockets for carrying other things
- There is a large opening with a zipper for easy loading and unloading
- Its size is 13 (H) x 9.5 (L) x 5 (W) inches
- It is very affordable
- It is a fun gift to give someone
See also: Full Review of Contigo Water Bottles
If you are shopping for a larger capacity and yet compact golf cooler, the Bag Boy Cooler Bag is an excellent option for you.
- It has a capacity of up to twelve 12oz. cans
- Made of durable nylon
- It has a Velcro handle and an added secure strap
- There are two nifty side mesh pockets for bottle openers and other accessories
- You can customize your golf cooler with digital prints or silkscreen of your choice
- Thanks to the convenient front zipper you will have easy access to the beverages inside the cooler at all times, and it will be easier to refill or empty
- The size of the golf cooler bag is 10 x 13 x 11 inches
This compact and inexpensive golf cooler is an excellent option for those of you who want to have access to a cold beer or other beverages while playing golf.
- It fits six 12 ounce cans of beer or other canned beverages
- The cooler is designed to fit in just about any golf bag easily
- Fitted with a durable and strong zipper
- The cooler is made of 300 x 600D strong polyester with added PU coating for better protection
- The insulation is made of thick cell foam and will keep the drinks cold for the entire round
- The golf cooler comes with a reusable gel ice pack so you don’t need to worry about adding ice or dealing with leaks
- Its size is 19 x 8 inches
- There is a removable shoulder strap so you can carry it with you anywhere you go
If you want a golf cooler specifically designed to fit on your Clicgear or Rovic golf push carts, you should check out the Clicgear Pushcart cooler tube.
- It will keep your beverages cold for the entire round
- It can hold two 12 oz. cans or a 32 oz. bottle – great for insulated water bottles
- The cooler tube is made of insulated and waterproof nylon to keep the cold in and to prevent leaks from the melted ice
- It can fit all golf push carts which have 1-inch handle tubing
- The tube golf cooler comes with an accessory tab for easy mounting
- Its size is 11 x 4.75 inches and its weight is 6.7 oz.
We have done our best to choose the top rated golf coolers for 2021 for you. Our list includes various types of golf coolers including golf bags with integrated coolers, compact coolers which can fit into the side pouch of a golf bag, as well as coolers which can easily be mounted or strapped to a golf cart or push cart. There are also some models that you can carry by hand or via a shoulder strap, so we have options suitable for any taste and preference.
A good quality golf cooler will ensure that you have cold and refreshing beverages handy throughout the round even on the hottest of days. These coolers are compact enough to be carried or moved around with carts and yet most of them have sufficient capacities which will help keep you hydrated and happy all day long.
Our list of the top golf coolers includes coolers of all sizes, types, and capacities.
Our hope is that we have been able to help you choose the perfect golf cooler for your specific needs, and we wish you a lot of fun and success on the golf course with your newest accessory for golfing.
Pretty soon your new golf cooler will become one of your favorite accessories for golfing as well!