Are you a bike person? Do you love sporting? If your answer to this questions is yes, then I have some good news for you.
Biking is a form of an exercise that improves your health and mood.
Did you know you can also go to and from work or school with a bike? Yes, it can help you save some bucks every morning and evening too!
With all these advantages, you cannot afford to purchase a not-so-good bike. The best bike to be on is a fixie bike.
This type of bike looks stylish, is lightweight, better speed, and efficiency and requires little maintenance.
With pretty intensive research and testing, I have come up with the best top ten fixie bikes that you should take account of when purchasing one.
This bike has a sturdy build and subtle design. It has slightly bent back chain brake, compressed tubes and its frame is made from 6061 lightweight aluminum alloy that gives it a sleek look.
Highly responsive and has several color options. The bike has a one year warranty.
- Exceptional comfortable and lightweight from the 6061 aluminum
- Has the freewheel gear or fixed gear option due to the 32H flip-flop hub
- Provides incomparable safety provided by the 3-finger brakes
- Lightweight and durable
- Alloy seat tube fitted with an alloy fastener
- Has a 30 mm deep-V wheels that make shorter rides awesome
- Large pedals making it cumbersome for short or small riders
- It is not equipped with a bottle cage hence cannot be used in harsh conditions roads
While walking on fast tracks, this bikie serves you exceptionally. Despite its short warranty, the company provides replaceable parts.
This is a 700 C wheels and a 32H alloy rims fixie bike that is fitted with a steel frame and fork that promotes responsive turns.
The bike is also a single speed fitted with flip-flops and a fixed cog that you can purchase separately.
- Wheels are fitted with alloy hence highly durable
- Responsive and sensitive to turns
- Comfortable seat
- Instant rear and front brakes
- Super high speed can be used as either fixed cog or freewheel.
Cannot be used on rough or mountainous roads
This bike also comes in different sizes ideal for all people. It has a comfortable seat and has a grip that makes it look stylish. It is aesthetically appealing with several color choice.
This bike has a straight fork made from tensile and durable steel together with flip-flop hub that allows you to use both the fixed geared and freewheel.
The bike is super responsive and highly stable making it worth your money.
The bike is temperature resistant and waterproof too! The bike is lightweight offering comfortable rides hence can be used for long rides through different paths and tracks.
The good news is the bike has a lifetime warranty.
- The chain provides incomparable acceleration to the wheels
- Detachable front brake permits you to set your bike depending on the track you are using
- Its wheel is dished 50 mm deep also to a fixed gear system that permits you to take pleasure from whatever ride you are comfortable
- Tig welded frame is made of high tensile steel, providing incomparable durability
- Not so comfortable seat compared to its competitors
- The flimsy pedal may break or crack during up hills and steep slopes.
This fixie bike is worth every penny. With few disadvantages and several disadvantages, I can promise that you can never get disappointed!
The bike outfitted with 42 mm deep V- rims and a bullhorn handlebar that provides smooth and comfortable rides at all times.
The bike is fixed with 2 safety brakes and made of quality material hence can be used even on rough roads. This is the most recent make of the critical cycles bikes series.
- Safer than most fixie bikes because of the two brakes
- The bike is 85% assembled by the time of delivery hence saving time spent for fixing
- Exceptional experience when riding due to the deep V-rims, flip-flop hub, fixed gear and freewheel drive.
- Incomparable comfort as a result of the bullhorn handles bars
- Somewhat expensive compared to other fixie bikes
- The back tire provides some difficulty while pumping
This bike can troll on all tracks including the rough one making it a better choice for most of its competitors. It also has a more advanced look compared to other critical cycles.
- Has a bullhorn handlebar providing a swift change of positions
- Sun run freewheels, Promax brakes, and Wanda tires
- The frame is made of high tensile steel making it durable even on bumpy rides.
- Has comfortable saddles
- Has several colors and designs
- The seats may be uncomfortable at times
- This bike is splendid for mountainous and with affordable cost. You can easily disassemble and assemble it back in 10 minutes.
The critical cycles bike is a whole brand of several types and variations. Generally, this bike is stylish from the installed pista drops with a rubber grip.
The flip-flop rear hub can be changed from single speed to fixed gear.
- Lightweight and durable
- The frame is of high tensile steel
- Has flip-flop rear hub
- Comes with assembling tools that you can repair it with time
- Most of the critical cycle bikes are somewhat expensive
The Critical cycles are all way round best bikes, but before you purchase either of its make, you should get all its pros and cons of each specific bike first and compare which one suit you best.
This bike has an urban track frame made from 6061 aluminum alloy making it extremely lightweight. The rear chain is slightly angled, and the bike contains several color choice.
- Affordable price
- Color options
- Has a durable and long life braking system
- This bike is not capable of making mount points on bottle cages
- This bike offers smooth and easy rides, can at times fly and with a good control system, but this depends on your level of competence. This bike also offers dynamic peddling hence quick rides.
This bike’s frame is made of tensile steel, and also both rear and front brakes are steel made.
The bike provides raised bars to enhance better posture while riding. It is fixed with a flip-flop hub and a single speed freewheel.
- Fixed with a flip-flop hub
- Has a fork construction and a steel frame
- Has multiple colors and is aesthetically appealing
- Very durable due to its robust state nature
- Very affordable price
- Not quality pedals and tires
- If you are a long hour’s bikie person, this bike is suitable for you. It provides comfort even for extreme bikers.
This bike has an alloy frame, and it is also fitted with a flip-flop hub.
- Easy to assemble
- Adjustable and waterproof seats
- Alloy frame making it durable
- Comes in different sizes and colors
- Front and rear reflectors do not entirely fit
- Stiff seat making it uncomfortable for long rides
This bike is a perfect fit for people with unique taste and desire for items.
It has multiple colors, and one bike can come in three different colors, that is a different color for the frames, another color for the seat and a different one for the reams.
It is also a good fit for kids of all ages to due to its adjustable seat.
The bike is also aesthetical with varying colors and also on the same bike, the rear and front wheels are made of different colors.
- Stylish color themes
- The wheels are of high performance
- Has a flip-flop hub making it easy to switch gears
- Has a sturdy, durable steel frame
- Comfortable riding provided by the flat bars
- Superior and sensitive brakes
- Comfortable seat
- Tubes bust so frequently
This bike can be used by people of all height, most bikes are found uncomfortable for exceptionally tall people or short people. With the size variance of this bike, it is appropriate for all adults.
Here are the features to consider when purchasing a fixie bike:
- Price of the bike
- Size and design
- Braking system
Every person has their own specific needs and different taste when it comes to purchasing items.
As explained above, various bikes serve a different purpose, and according to your needs, you can have one that suits you best.
Depending on your budget and trails that you use you can entirely get a comfortable, swift and stylish bike. Before ordering any of the bikes get to know your size and the perfect sizeable bike for you to avoid distressing rides.