Are you a bike person? Do you love doing sports? If your answer to these questions is yes, then I have some good news for you.
Biking is a form of exercise that improves your health and mood.
Did you know you can also go to and from work or school with a bike? Yes, it can help you save some bucks every morning and evening too!
With all these advantages, you cannot afford to purchase a not-so-good bike. The best bike to be on is a fixie bike.
This bike looks stylish, is lightweight, has better speed and efficiency, and requires little maintenance.
With pretty intensive research and testing, I have come up with the top ten fixie bikes that you should consider when purchasing one.
This bike’s frame is made of tensile steel, and also both rear and front brakes are steel-made.
- Fixed with a flip-flop hub
- It has a fork construction and a steel frame
- It has multiple colors and is aesthetically appealing
- Very durable due to its robust state nature
- Very affordable price
- Not quality pedals and tires
If you are a long hour’s bikie person, this bike is suitable for you. It provides comfort even for extreme bikers.
This Single Speed, Urban Fixie Road Bike by 6KU, is an excellent option if you want a stylish looking, lightweight, affordable, and easy to maintain bicycle for your commutes, longer rides, or running errands around town.
- Constructed with a welded steel frame and fork, with forged premium quality aluminum components
- It has a simple, single-speed drivetrain which requires less hassle and maintenance than multi-geared bicycles.
- A flip-flop hub for using the bike as a freewheel or a fixed one, when you want to coast or not
- It has reliable and easy to access front and back brakes
- It looks very stylish and comes in beautiful, eye-catching color options
- It comes with the tools you need for assembly and maintenance
- The size of this fixie is L, which is suitable for people who are 5’9″ to 6’1″ tall and weigh up to 250 lbs.
- It is also available in XS, S, M, and XL size options
- The fixie weighs about 24 lbs. so you can easily carry it up and down the stairs to your apartment or office
- Some customers complain about the fixie arriving with damaged or missing parts.
This Fixed Gear Urban Fixie Road Bike is a top choice for people who like the convenience, affordability, lighter weight, and easy maintenance of fixies.
This fixie looks great and is available in a wide variety of sizes and color options, so there is one for every rider – young or old, no matter their weight and height.
You can use it in freewheel mode when you want to cruise down the road without pedaling or in fixed-speed mode to rely on the pedals to reach your destination.
With this gorgeous-looking bicycle by Golden Cycles, you can get back to the basics and enjoy riding a simple bicycle without complicated levers and cables.
It is a single-speed bike that is perfect for urban riding, grocery shopping, and fun.
- A minimalist, stylish design
- Straightforward maintenance
- Allows for hands-free riding with no manual brakes
- A single-speed bike without confusing and burdensome levers to toggle with
- Easy stopping by pushing back the pedals
- A lightweight and yet sturdy steel frame that helps absorb the vibrations
- Designed for a comfortable and fun upright ride perfect for leisurely urban cycling thanks to the swept-back handlebars
- A sealed bracket on the bottom for easy and smooth pedaling
- 2mm deep alloy rims and 700 x 32C tires
- A sleek and comfortable Pure Cycles saddle and ergonomic handlebar grips
- Available in beautiful color options, including Blue Jay, Jackson, Vader, and Benjamin
- There are many optional accessories you can add to it offered by Golden Cycles.
- The bicycle weighs only 22 lbs.
- Inexpensive, simple, classic bike
- Sold with a lifetime warranty for the frame, a 1-year for the parts
- You will need to get it professionally assembled for the warranties to be valid.
The Golden Cycles Single Speed Bike is as minimalist and traditional as you can get when it comes to bicycles in 2021. It is free for any added extras, gears, cables, and levers, and all you need to do is pedal or coast down the road and push the pedals back if you want to stop.
This is a lightweight, easy to ride, and easy to maintain a bicycle, perfect for urban settings, for going to the store, getting around town or your campus, or simply enjoying a ride with friends.
Related – 10 Giro Helmets – 2021 Reviewed
This bike is mounted with a single speed and fixed gear; hence the choice is yours depending on your track.
The bike is outfitted with 42 mm deep V- rims and a bullhorn handlebar that provides smooth and comfortable rides at all times.
The bike is fixed with 2 safety brakes and made of quality material; hence can be used even on rough roads. This is the most recent make of the critical cycles bikes series.
- Safer than most fixie bikes because of the two brakes
- The bike is 85% assembled by the time of delivery hence saving time spent on fixing
- Exceptional experience when riding due to the deep V-rims, flip-flop hub, fixed gear, and freewheel drive.
- Incomparable comfort as a result of the bullhorn handles bars
- Somewhat expensive compared to other fixie bikes
- The back tire provides some difficulty while pumping
This bike can troll on all tracks, including the rough one making it a better choice for most competitors. It also has a more advanced look compared to other critical cycles.
The bike is also aesthetical with varying colors, and also on the same bike, the rear and front wheels are made of different colors.
- Stylish color themes
- The wheels are of high performance
- It has a flip-flop hub making it easy to switch gears
- It has a sturdy, durable steel frame
- Comfortable riding provided by the flat bars
- Superior and sensitive brakes
- Comfortable seat
- Tubes bust so frequently
People of all heights can use this bike, and most bikes are found uncomfortable for exceptionally tall people or short people. With the size variance of this bike, it is appropriate for all adults.
Here are the features to consider when purchasing a fixie bike:
- Price of the bike
- Size and design
- Braking system
This is a 700 C wheels and a 32H alloy rims fixie bike fitted with a steel frame and fork that promotes responsive turns.
The bike is also a single-speed fitted with flip-flops and a fixed cog that you can purchase separately.
- Wheels are fitted with alloy hence highly durable
- Responsive and sensitive to turns
- Comfortable seat
- Instant rear and front brakes
- Super high speed can be used as either fixed cog or freewheel.
It cannot be used on rough or mountainous roads
This bike also comes in different sizes, ideal for all people. It has a comfortable seat and has a grip that makes it look stylish. It is aesthetically appealing with several color choices.
See also: Beginner Road Bikes Under $500 In 2021 [Our Reviews and Comparisons]
The Retrospec Drome V3 is a smooth-riding and fast fixie made of premium-quality materials and will provide you with the option to use it as a single-speed freewheel or as a fix-gear bicycle.
It is designed to combine the best of urban and racing bicycles.
- A frame which is made of 6061 aluminum, and a fork made of ultra-light carbon
- Race-inspired, aerodynamic, diamond frame design
- It has aero tube profiles and rear dropout inserts made of stainless steel and drops bars with grippy tape for fast, aero, and sprint cycling.
- Thanks to its flip-lop hub, you can ride it as a fixed gear or as a single-speed freewheel bicycle.
- The front and rear Promax Radius Alloy brakes are designed to add safety and perfect control while using them when cruising or cornering.
- Sealed bearing hubs
- An integrated sealed headset
- It weighs 23 lbs.
- It is more suitable for use on a race track than for commuting.
The Retrospec Drome V3 is designed for cyclists who enjoy high speeds and smooth rides without the hassle and weight of added levers, gears, and other accessories.
The bicycle is made of premium materials, which help make it sturdy and yet lightweight.
It is a perfect option if you are a fan of racing and fast riding, and it has the option of being used as a freewheel or as a fixed-gear bicycle.
This bike has a sturdy build and a subtle design. It has a slightly bent back chain brake, compressed tubes, and its frame is made from 6061 lightweight aluminum alloy, giving it a sleek look.
Highly responsive and has several color options. The bike has a one-year warranty.
- Exceptional comfortable and lightweight from the 6061 aluminum
- Has the freewheel gear or fixed gear option due to the 32H flip-flop hub
- Provides incomparable safety provided by the 3-finger brakes
- Lightweight and durable
- Alloy seat tube fitted with an alloy fastener
- It has 30 mm deep-V wheels that make shorter rides awesome
- Large pedals making it cumbersome for short or small riders
- It is not equipped with a bottle cage hence cannot be used in harsh conditions roads
While walking on fast tracks, this bikie serves you exceptionally. Despite its short warranty, the company provides replaceable parts.
Want to be an urban superhero on a bicycle? With this stunning Captain Marvel fixie bicycle by Schwinn, you will look and feel like you are one!
This beautifully designed fixie is a perfect gift you can get for any Marvel fan and cycling fan.
- Designed as a collaboration by Schwinn and Marvel Studios
- It has Marvel colors and graphics, which make it one of the most spectacular fixies on this list
- It has 700c wheels and is suitable for cyclists who are 5’4″ to 6’2″
- It has an aerodynamic and light steel racing fork and frame
- You can ride it as a single-speed or as a fixed-gear bicycle by switching the flip-flop hub
- It has reliable dual alloy caliper front and rear brakes for stopping in all conditions
- It has high profile light and strong alloy rims
- Ergonomic urban seat and hand grips by Schwinn
- It comes almost completely assembled
- It is sold with a limited lifetime warranty
- It is available only in this size, so it is not suitable for people who are shorter than 5’4″ or taller than 6’2″
A perfect bicycle for nerds and Marvel fans, this fixie by Schwinn not only looks breathtaking, but it is also a very well-built fixie by one of the leaders in the industry – Schwinn.
It is sturdily built with a racing-inspired design and is light and easy to maintain.
You can ride it as a fixed gear or as a single-speed bike.
And don’t forget to wear your cape next time you go out riding this Captain Marvel bicycle!
This bike has an urban track frame made from 6061 aluminum alloy making it extremely lightweight. The rear chain is slightly angled, and the bike contains several color choices.
- Affordable price
- Color options
- It has a durable and long life braking system
- This bike is not capable of making mount points on bottle cages
- This bike offers smooth and easy rides, can at times fly, and has a good control system, but this depends on your level of competence. This bike also offers dynamic peddling hence quick rides.
The Pure Cycles Keirin Complete Track bike is among the best fixies available for 2021 for a fast-speed commuter or racer. It looks great and is sturdily built but lightweight, responsive, and is designed with speed in mind.
- An excellent option for racing at the velodrome or for cycling on the street
- Triple butted Keirin Pro 6061 alloy aluminum frame and a carbon fork with an aluminum steerer for absorbing the vibrations
- The top and seat tubes are hydroformed, with smooth welds and a hand-polished finish
- Alloy drop bars with a handlebar tape and track grips
- 700 x 25C WTB Thickslick tires
- 30mm deep dish, 32 hole rims
- Built-in headset, chain tensioners
- A front alloy dual-pivot brake
- The bicycle is available in Preston matte black color
- You can get it extra small to extra large sizes
- A flip-flop hub for choosing between single speed and fixed gear
- Sold with a lifetime warranty for the frame and fork
- It is more expensive than some of the other fixies on this list
The Pure Cycles Keirin Complete is designed for racing on the ‘drome but is sturdily built to be suitable for commuting and riding on the streets too.
This is a premium-quality track bike that can be used as a single-speed or as a fixed-gear bicycle.
It comes in five different size options and is sold with a lifetime warranty for the frame and fork.
Every person has their own specific needs and different taste when it comes to purchasing items.
As explained above, various bikes serve different purposes, and according to your needs, you can have one that suits you.
Depending on your budget and the trails you use, you can entirely get a comfortable, swift, and stylish bike. Before ordering any of the bikes, get to know your size and the perfect sizeable bike for you to avoid distressing rides.