If you have ever ended up with a flat tire in the middle of nowhere, you know just how frustrating pumping it manually can be.
This is exactly the reason why cordless tire inflators like the overall best one for 2019 the DeWalt DCC020IB have become increasingly popular.
These nifty tools are compact and portable, so you can easily keep them in the trunk of your car, or even on your bicycle.
They are easy to use, and most of them have useful LED lights, as well as auto shut off functions to prevent over-inflating the tires, mattresses, sports balls, or whatever you need to inflate on the go.
We have carefully selected the 10 best cordless tire inflators for 2019 for you so that you can select the perfect one for your needs.
Read on to find out more about these affordable and indispensable tools which will save you so much time, effort and frustration no matter where you are, when you need to inflate a tire or any other inflatable item.
The amazing DeWalt 20 Volt Max tire inflator is the overall best one for 2019 because it is a powerful cordless tire inflator with maximum versatility when it comes to powering the unit.
It can be powered cordlessly via a 20V max battery, or by a 12V DC or 110V AC power, so you can use it completely off the grid, as well as powered by your car, or inside your garage via a regular wall power outlet.
The heavy-duty tire inflator works very quickly and is easy to use. All you need to do is connect the heavy-duty high-pressure hose with the threaded chuck and the suitable accessory, adjust the dial to the required air pressure, and press the power button. It has a maximum pressure of 160 PSI and can handle tires of all kinds and sizes.
This multifunctional cordless tire inflator can handle just about any inflatable item starting from a football ball, and ending with large tires.
The desired air pressure is easy to set thanks to the digital gauge. The unit comes with an auto shut-off function which will prevent you from overinflating and damaging the tire or another inflatable item. It will shut off as soon as the required air pressure has been achieved, which allows for unattended inflating.
You can inflate or deflate a mattress in a matter of minutes in its high-pressure mode.
It is capable of inflating a car tire from 0 to 35 PSI in less than 5 minutes, and a trick tire in just over 8 minutes.
It is capable of inflating up to 6 average car tires and up to 4 truck tires per charge.
The device is easy to set up and disassemble.
It has a useful LED light which is perfect for dark conditions, like ending up with a flat in the middle of the night.
It stands on heavy-duty rubber feet to keep it from moving and sliding around when in use.
The size of the superb cordless tire inflator by DeWalt is 10.5 x 7.7 x 2.2 inches, and it weighs 2.94 lbs., so you can easily carry it in your trunk or store it anywhere without it taking up too much space.
If you don’t own other compatible tools with the same battery and power cords, you will need to buy a 20 volt battery separately, as well as a charger, and a DC and AC power cord separately, depending on your preferences, but given its sturdy build, its versatile powering options, and its handy features, the DeWalt DCC020IB is possibly the best cordless tire inflator you can get on the market in 2019.
It is beyond doubt that the Ryobi P731 One+ 18V cordless tire inflator is among the best of all cordless air compressor kits for 2019.
This practical tool can come in handy whenever you need to inflate your car tire, your bike tire, any sports ball or just about any inflatable item on the go, without a power outlet needed.
Perfect for inflating tires off the grid, this tool comes with a number of various onboard accessories, such as a tapered adapter, a sports ball inflating needle, a Presta Valve adapter, and a high volume, durable hose.
You can easily and very quickly inflate or deflate anything you need to, by simply attaching the hose to the unit and to the object you need to be inflated or deflated.
After you are done, you can fit the hose back into the hose management storage underneath the unit and pop it back into your trunk or in your garage neatly, and without taking up too much space. It weighs only 3.25 lbs.
The cordless tire inflator by Ryobi offers precise inflating, as you can set the exact pressure you need on the backlit digital pressure screen and adjust it to plus or minus 1 PSI.
The device can read PSI, BAR, and kPA.
This high-pressure cordless tire inflator has an operating range of 0 to 150 PSI, a flow rate of .33 SCFM at a 35 PSI setting, and an HPVL flow rate of 6.9 SCFM at 150 PSI.
The unit works with 18 Volt batteries by Ryobi, but unless you own other Ryobi tools which are compatible, you will need to buy those separately.
The build of this cordless inflator is incredibly sturdy, so you can be sure you will be using it for years to come.
It works silently and has a long-lasting battery life.
It too has a useful auto shut function which switches the device off when the required air pressure is achieved.
It will make life much easier on you when you need to inflate your tires be it on the road or in your garage.
It has a bright backlit display, so you can see what you are doing even when you are stuck in the middle of the night with a flat tire.
You can easily switch in between low pressure and high pressure while you are using the inflator.
You can even use it to deflate your tires effortlessly as well.
This premium quality cordless tire inflator will make your travels and your life less stressful and will eliminate the need for manually pumping your tires or other inflatables ever again, no matter whether you are on the road, on the beach or wherever you decide you need it.
Best budget-friendly option
This budget-friendly option is a power tool only by comes at a superb price, especially if you already own other Ryobi One+ power tools, batteries, and chargers.
It has a lightweight and comfortable design and allows for easy and accurate inflating of all kinds of tires and inflatables on the go, with no power or cables needed.
It is a sturdy tool which will endure a lot of wear and tear, but it is small and light enough so you can easily carry with you wherever you go. You can keep it in your trunk, or even strap it to your bicycle.
Its size is 9 x 2.86 x 6.4 inches and it weighs 1.6 lbs.
The affordable cordless power inflator comes with two high-pressure nozzles, as well as a sports equipment inflator needle. You can store all of the accessories in a convenient storage compartment in the base of the device.
It has an integrated pressure gauge with a 2-inch diameter and a 20-inch hose.
The unit is capable of producing air pressure from 0 to 150 PSI.
Thanks to its ergonomic design and small size, you can easily use it for hard to reach tight places.
The tire inflator works with any of the 18 volt Ryobi One+ batteries.
Overall, for this small price, the Ryobi P737 One + 18V cordless tire inflator is definitely the best deal you can find on the market for 2019.
The rest of the best
If you want a cordless tire inflator which is incredibly easy to hold, and can reach even the tightest spaces effortlessly, we strongly recommend that you opt for the Craftsman 19.2V cordless inflator.
- The tool comes without the 19.2-volt Lithium-ion battery, but it does include 3 nozzles and chucks, as well as a flexible hose
- Thanks to its small size and ergonomic pistol design, as well as the flexible hose you won’t have problems reaching to the tightest of places with it
- It provides a very comfortable grip
- Suitable for inflating tires, balls, beach toys, mattresses, and other inflatable items
- It has a backlit digital readout so you can use it safely even when it is dark
- The unit allows for precise inflating every time
- The tire inflator can completely inflate tow average tires per charge
- It has a maximum air pressure of up to 200 PSI
- The auto shut off will prevent you from overinflating the tire or another item you are working on
- It can work with the same battery and charging station like any other compatible drill or power tool
- Its size is 3.2 x 11.8 x 7.7 inches
If you are shopping for a fast cordless tire inflator which can inflate your car tire in less than a minute and a truck tire in less than 4 minutes, the Milwaukee Electric Tools group M12 inflator kit is the perfect solution for you.
- This is the fastest of all cordless tire inflators and inflates a car tire in under 1 minute at 28-35 PSI, and a truck tire in less than 4 minutes 30-45 PSI
- Works with car, compact equipment, and truck tires without any problems
- The intelligent auto shut off will allow for unattended inflating without risk of overinflating the tire or another item
- A high-efficiency motor and pump capable of true 120 PSI
- An illuminated digital LCD gauge which displays the highly accurate current pressure reading and the target pressure, and can be seen even when it is pitch dark
- It comes with a sturdy 26-inch hose, and an all Brass Schrader chuck
- The size of the tool is 8 x 11 x 9 inches, and it weighs 5 lbs.
- It is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery included in the package
- The battery life is sufficient to inflate a tire and even more
- It has anti-vibration feet
If you want to buy a cordless tire inflator which has a built-in battery and is ready to use out of the box, you may want to check out the Carywon air compressor.
- It is sold with a 2000 mAh rechargeable battery which you can charge at home or in your car
- The air compressor can inflate tires in a matter of seconds – with an inflation speed of 30-60L per minute
- A full charge takes about 3 hours, and the tool can work for about 30 minutes per charge
- A convenient LCD digital pressure gauge on the back of the unit will give you a clear display of the current pressure and target pressure
- You can set the readings to PSI, kg per cub.cm, BAR and KPA, depending on your preferences
- The display has a blue backlight which makes it easy to view no matter the time of day and the conditions
- It has built-in LED Light making dealing with a flat tire in the middle of the night an easy task, without flashlights required
- The unit has an auto shut off function which switches it off as soon as the preset pressure is reached
- It can work with bike, car, SUV, motorbike tires, as well as balls and inflatable beach toys
- It offers a universal fit
- The pistol shape design of the body of the air compressor is incredibly comfortable
- The tool comes with a home charger, a car charger, an air hose, a Presta Valve, a toy nozzle, and a ball needle, as well as a convenient storage box
- It can operate in freezing and scorching hot temperatures
- The size of the unit is 3.1 x 3.3 x 10.4 inches, and it weighs 2.76 lbs.
- The unit is made of durable ABS plastic and of stainless steel
If you want a portable cordless tire inflator which you can use for pumping flat tires, as well as for different other tasks such as nailing, trimming, cabinet and others without the battery running out quickly, the DeWalt DCC2560T1 Flexvolt is the best option you can find on the market right now.
- A maximum initial battery voltage of 60 volts, and a nominal voltage of 65 volts
- A heavy-duty oil-free pump combined with a powerful brushless motor
- 5-gallon air compressor
- An operational level of 79 dB
- 135 PSI maximum and 1.2 SCFM at 90 PSI
- Easy to adjust settings for fast and accurate pressure to the desired PSI via the patented one-turn regulator
- A durable roll cage will protect the tool no matter the conditions
- You can use it to nail up to 1,220 nails per full charge
- You can also use the compressor for finish and trim applications and for different furniture and cabinet projects
- A size of 15 x 12 x 18 inches, and a weight of 21.5 lbs.
- A convenient handle for easier portability
- It is sold with a Flexvolt Li-ion battery and a fast charger
- A 3-year limited warranty
- 90-day money-back satisfaction guarantee
The Kiasaki One is a compact, portable and affordable tire inflator which can save the day whenever you end up with a flat tire on the road and off the grid.
- It can be powered by the car’s 12 volt power outlet
- An auto shut off will switch the pump off as soon as it has reached the desired PSI
- It is sold with multiple nozzles and attachments for car tires, bike tires, motorcycles, SUVs, sports balls, beach toys, mattresses, etc.
- Four built-in LED lights to keep you safe in case of a flat tire in the middle of the night, and also to provide you with the light you need to resolve the issue quickly
- You can use it as a flashlight or emergency light only too
- A sturdy hose, and a rugged and yet lightweight plastic body
- It is sold with a lifetime warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee
- The package dimensions are 7.6 x 7.2 x 3 inches, and it weighs only 2.85 lbs.
- Up to 150 PSI, which can be adjusted in 0.5 increments
- A backlit display which allows you to check your tire pressure in PSI, BAR, KPA, and Kg/cubic cm
- Ergonomic design and anti-slip texture of the body
Weighing only 3.42 lbs. the Oasser Air Compressor is one of the most compact and portable cordless tire inflators available on the market right now.
- A portable size of 10.4 x 3.5 x 3.1 inches, and a weight of just 3.42 lbs.
- An ergonomic pistol-shaped design which provides a comfortable grip and allows for easy use anywhere
- It has a useful LED light for low light conditions
- The display of the pressure gauge is backlit for easy viewing at all times
- You can set the pressure units to PSI, BAR or kg/cubic cm.
- Maximum pressure is up to 130 PSI
- Suitable for car and SUV tires, bikes, motorcycles, and inflatable toys and items
- It can inflate a bicycle tire in less than 2 minutes
- A rechargeable 2200mAh Lithium battery with a large capacity and needs only 1.5 hours to charge fully
- A 13.78-inch sturdy hose, and a shorter 4.72-inch air hose
- It comes with a home and a car charger
- The added accessories include a Presta valve, a toy nozzle, a glove pack, and a storage bag
You can use the Air hawk Pro in cordless mode, as well as plugged into your car power source, or at home plugged in a regular power outlet.
- A convenient hand-held cordless tire inflator which you can use anywhere without being restricted by cords
- It is 11.4 x 9.1 x 4 inches in size and weighs only 1.9 lbs.
- Suitable for inflating all car, SUV and RV tires, mattresses, inflatable toys, and others
- A backlit digital pressure gauge
- An auto shut off to prevent over-inflating the tire or another item
- A durable rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- It also comes with a 12V DC car power charger and adapter, and an AC adaptor for powering and charging the unit
- Designed to fit any valve
Hopefully, you have managed to pick the best cordless tire inflator for your specific needs from our top 10 list for 2019.
Investing in a convenient tool like this will pay itself back pretty quickly, and you will appreciate the comfort, ease of use and the usefulness of your portable automatic tire inflator every time you need to inflate your car or bike tires, or when you need to inflate a mattress for your guests.
Good luck with your choice, and enjoy one of the most useful tools money can buy!
Last update on 2019-09-19 at 00:45 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API