Canister vacuums are the best choice for deep and thorough cleaning. A vacuum like our top pick – the Miele Complete C3 Marin will ensure that all of the surfaces in your home are perfectly clean and sanitary and that the air inside is free of allergens and other pollutants.
Read on to find out more about our top picks for the best canister vacuums for 2019.
Yes, it is the most expensive canister vacuum on our list, but there are various great reasons for this price and why have picked the Miele Complete C3 Marin as our top favorite canister vacuum, for 2019.
This is the only vacuum to have if you or another household member has asthma, allergies or other respiratory problems. It has the most efficient HEPA AirClean filter which we have seen and which will remove every speck of dust, hairs, dander and all allergens keeping them perfectly sealed, without releasing any of them back in the air of your home.
This top of the line vacuum cleaner is excellent for deep cleaning carpeting, dusting and polishing hard floors and even for cleaning drapes.
The canister vacuum has an Electro Comfort electro brush with manual carpet height adjustment and with a swivel neck paired with a floating head which will make cleaning any part of your home easier than ever.
This ingenious vacuum cleaner also comes with a Parquet Twister which rotates at 180 degrees in order to gently and yet meticulously clean even the most delicate hard floor surfaces.
The Complete C3 Marin is so smart that it will automatically increase its suction as move on from a carpeted to a smooth surface for the best and most energy-saving performance.
The wand is made of stainless steel and the electrical cord is long enough to provide you a cleaning radius of 36 feet. Once you are done with the vacuuming, you just need to press the one-touch rewind system to get the power cord neatly rolled back into the body of the vacuum for easy storage.
The C3 Marin has a six-stage variable speed sturdy Vortex motor which is controlled via easy to reach and push footswitches.
Its cleaning head has LED lighting so you see every single debris and dust speck as you clean.
The high-end Miele vacuum comes with three onboard accessories including an upholstery tool, a dusting brush, and a crevice tool. It also comes with a starter bag and two HEPA filters.
The dimensions of the vacuum are 19.5 x 11.2 x 8.9 inches and it weighs 19.4 lbs.
Overall, this German quality canister vacuum is the best you can get in 2019 if you are ready to pay its high-end price but given all of its features, we say that it is one of the best investments you can make if you want a perfectly clean and allergen-free home.
The runner up in our top best canister vacuum list for 2019 is yet another unit made by Miele, but it is way more affordable than our top choice. It is a compact vacuum cleaner with a wide array of amazing features worth noting.
- A powerful 1,200 Watt 6-stage, variable speed PowerLine Vortex motor
- An efficient air clean sealed system to keep the allergens and dust in the vacuum and out of the air
- Very effective for pet hair and lint removal from carpeting thanks to the turbo brush attachment
- Easy to adjust suction control via the 6 setting rotary dial on the body of the vacuum
- A 3.5l filter bag volume
- Comes with a Turbo and Hard floor nozzles
- All accessories can easily be attached to the hose via a nifty VarioClip
- A 5-foot cleaning radius thanks to the long power cable
- Easy for cleaning the home from the floors to the ceilings
- The size of the vacuum is 16.9 x 9.8 x 9.1 inches, and it weighs 19.3 lbs.
Best budget-friendly option
- It costs less than $70
- A powerful 1,200 Watt motor
- An efficient HEPA filter to keep the allergens out of the air and your home
- It comes with a pet and fur brush, a floor brush, a crevice tool, and bristle brush
- It has a long telescopic wand to reach high and hard to reach places
- The vacuum is powered on and off via a convenient step button
- The hose swivels at 360 degrees for easy maneuverability
- A bagless design which means no additional costs for replacement bags
- The dust container is translucent and easy to empty and wash out
- There is an automatic power cord rewind feature for easy and tidy storage
- The size of the canister vacuum is 11.5 x 15.5 x 10 inches, and it weighs 12 lbs.
The other top picks for the best canister vacuum for 2019
Electrolux EL4021A Silent Performer Bagless Canister Vacuum with 3-in-1 Crevice Tool and HEPA Filter
- A unique SilencePro feature which will allow for minimal noise and disruption during cleaning
- Powerful suction for efficient cleaning of both hard floors and carpeting
- A HEPA filter which will capture up to 99.97% of all allergens and airborne pollutants
- It comes with a useful 3-in-1 crevice tool, as well as a dusting brush and an upholstery cleaning nozzle
- The dust container is bagless, easy to empty and keep clean
- The dimensions of the vacuum body are 16 x 12 x 10 inches and it weighs 10.9 lbs.
- Very light (only 10.3 lbs.) and with a lift-away feature which makes it perfect for cleaning stairs, furniture and drapes
- A powerful 1,150 Watt motor
- Suitable for cleaning all types of floors
- Convenient swivel steering
- Washable filters
- 23-foot long power cord with auto rewind
- An anti-allergen complete seal technology
- It comes with a dusting brush a pet power brush, a straight suction nozzle a crevice tool and a bag for the accessories as well as nifty onboard storage
- Excellent suction control
Canister vacuums are hugely preferred by a growing number of people because they are ergonomic, they offer a better and easier reach to high and tight areas, and have larger motors and thus provide more powerful suction to ensure that your home is squeaky clean and allergen free.
Hopefully, you have found the perfect canister vacuum for your needs, and soon you will be able to enjoy a cleaner and healthier home with one of our top picks for 2019.
Last update on 2019-03-21 at 06:43 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API