A toaster oven is a pretty ingenious appliance. It combines the functionality of a toaster and a traditional oven while saving space on the countertop, as well as saving money for buying two separate expensive kitchen units.
If you want to get a good quality toaster oven, but do not want to spend more than $50 for it, we suggest you buy the top-rated Hamilton beach Toastation Oven.
You can also choose one of the rest of the top best toaster ovens for under $50, which we have selected for you.
It costs less than $50 and is a much better deal than purchasing a toaster and oven separately. Plus, its size is just 8.1 (H) x 16.4 (W) x 8.9 (D) inches, which means it will fit in the tightest spaces, and smallest kitchens or rooms.
The Toastation Combo by Hamilton Beach has two 1.5 inch slots on top, so you can use it as a normal toaster for toasting bread, bagels, frozen waffles, muffins, and others.
At the same time, it works as an efficient mini oven. The appliance can fit two slices of large 16-inch pizza, two smaller pizzas, and other foods like chicken nuggets or breasts, fish fillets and others.
The toaster oven is energy-saving and uses about 73% less electricity than a regular toaster. At the same time, it can make toast 24% faster, and reheat it or any other meal about 28% faster than a normal oven.
There is a slider that you can use to choose between its two main functions, and you can also adjust the browning of your toast to your liking.
The oven can reach a temperature of up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It has a removable and easy to clean crumb tray and offers easy access to the food inside thanks to its large door.
The size of the versatile and affordable toaster oven is so small that you can easily fit it on any countertop or in any office, RV, dorm room, or in another limited space.
You can purchase it in stainless steel, red or black color.
This is another superb option if you are shopping for a toaster oven with a budget of up to $50.
The Hamilton Beach 31401 can fit four slices of toast or a pizza of up to 9 inches in diameter.
It will save you a lot of money and counter space and will allow you to prepare breakfast or snacks easily, quickly, and efficiently.
The toaster oven is energy-saving and uses up to 75% less energy for making toast than a traditional toaster. It is also much faster when used for reheating meals than using a regular-sized oven.
The toaster oven has a nifty 30 minute timer, with an auto shut off when the timer runs out.
It has an attractive design, made of stainless steel, which will look great on any countertop or shelf.
The oven can be used not only for making delicious toast but also for broiling and baking.
It comes with a baking pan and a broiling pan.
You can choose between the different cooking options via the easy to use dials on the front.
Its size is only 14.96 x 11.5 x 8.7 inches.
Best budget-friendly option
It has a 1000 watt power output and uses quartz heating elements to make delicious toast, pizza, or snacks.
The temperature can be adjusted from 105 to up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit via the large dial on the front.
The affordable toaster oven also has a 30 minute timer with an auto shut off function for unattended toasting and cooking.
The drop-down tray for crumbs is easy to clean.
The small-sized countertop appliance is only 16 x 10.9 x 9.4 inches in size.
It can fit up to four slices of toast or two small pizzas.
The inexpensive toaster oven comes with an included baking rack and tray.
The rest of the best toaster ovens for under $50
If you are prepared to pay just a few cents more than $50 for a versatile toaster oven, then we strongly recommend this 5-in-1 countertop cooking appliance.
- It can be used as a toaster, as well as for baking, grilling, broiling, roasting and keep warm, and as a rotisserie
- It is compact and yet has a 23L capacity
- You can fit up to 6 slices of toast
- The rotisserie function will allow you to make delicious roast or poultry but without the harmful fat and grease
- The temperature of the oven can easily be adjusted from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- The oven has a 60 minute timer with an auto shut off for peace of mind
- The oven comes with a roasting pan and rack, as well as with rotisserie tools
- The drip and crumb tray is easy to remove and wash
- Its size is 12 (L) x 8.5 (H) x 13 (W) inches
- It has a 4 slice capacity
- The oven uses a natural convection cooking technology
- The versatile appliance can be used for making toast, for broiling, baking and for keeping warm
- It can make perfectly even toast thanks to the digital toast shading menu and the integrated timer
- The temperature settings can be adjusted from keep warm to up to 450 degrees, and for broiling and toasting via a single easy to use dial
- The crumb and drip tray can be removed and washed easily
- The size of the countertop toaster oven is only 15.3 x 9.8 x 7 inches
- The oven has a contemporary and sleek stainless steel design with digital controls that will look perfect in any kitchen or room
This is not your typical toaster oven, but if you love hot dogs, it is the perfect countertop appliance to invest in. Plus, it will cost you less than $50.
- It can make the perfect hot dogs – four buns and four sausages at the same time
- There are 5 stainless steel rollers on top for cooking sausages and hot dogs
- An oil drip retaining tray will capture every drop of oil from the hot dogs
- It can be used for making toast and heating bread and snacks too
- The small appliance has a 30 minute timer for the oven
- It has a thermostat
- There is an added bake tray
- Thanks to the see-through oven door you can keep an eye on those buns, bread slices, or snacks as they are heating up
- The size of this ingenious hot dog maker and toaster oven is only 12 x 7.5 x 7.2 inches, and it weighs a mere 5.4 lbs.
- This will become your and your family’s favorite kitchen appliance pretty quickly!
Last update on 2020-05-31 at 20:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API