Cleaning your home can be quite tiring and can cause a tired back, paining arms, wrists, and fingers, and overall exhaustion because of hours of bending and scrubbing. Now with power scrubbers, cleaning your home is no longer a grueling and tedious chore. With power scrubbers on hand, the amount of effort and cleaning time needed to clean your home has been reduced significantly. Power scrubs are so effective that in just a few minutes, you can get rid of dust and even stubborn stains effortlessly.
Power scrubbers are very versatile, and they come with a wide range of brushes available in varied sizes that can meet just any home cleaning needs efficiently. You can use them to clean various places such as your tiled kitchen walls and floors, bathtubs, bathrooms, etc., and get rid of stubborn water stains, rust, grout, and any other type of dirt or grime, leaving your home spotless and clean.
No products found.
Best Power Scrubber
The cordless design of the Homitt electric scrubber makes it portable and allows you to carry it into any room without any problem. The device is battery-powered, can last for around 50 minutes, and charges very quickly. The waterproof scrubber comes with 4 brush heads and delivers around 600 rotations per minute.
- Battery-operated, cordless scrubber
- 3.6V advanced LG battery
- Runtime: 1-1.5 hours
- Quick Charging: 3.5 hours
- Spin Speed: 300 rpm
- 360-degree rotating scrubber
- 4 replaceable brush heads — extra-wide flat brush head, small flat replacement brush head, round bristle head, and corner scrubber head brush
- Adjustable brush head angle
- 21-inch extendable stainless-steel handle
- Waterproof design
- 1-year warranty, 60-day money-back guarantee
- Long-lasting performance.
- Stiff nylon brushes with high-quality bristles.
- The battery is quick charging.
- The battery may not last for the entire 50 minutes.
The Rubbermaid power scrubber lets you select from 4 different scrubbing heads and has 2 different scrubbing settings – pulse and continuous. The scrubber scrubs up to around 60 scrubs in a second. The Rubbermaid power scrubber is water-resistant and has an ergonomic grip with a rubber coating.
- 6V power
- Oscillating head
- Scrubs around 60 times/second
- 2 scrubbing settings – continuous and pulse
- Ergonomic grip
- Rubberized molding
- Handle with rubber coating offers a non-slip grip
- Easy to clean corners and cracks with
- The scrubber heads are small in size and are not suitable for larger areas.
- It does not offer sufficient power to remove stubborn stains.
The Black & Decker power scrubber is waterproof and features a sturdy scraper edge and a scrubbing brush. The ergonomic handle has a rubber molding that offers a secure grip. You also get two scrubber pads along with the power scrubber.
- Dimensions: 9.4” x 6.3” x 3”
- Durable scraper edge
- Fully submersible design
- Handle with rubber over-mold
- Comes with 2 scrub pads and 4xAA batteries
- 2-year warranty
- Submersible design of the scrubber is very convenient.
- You can choose from 4 different models.
- Scraper allows you to clean in tight spaces and along grout lines.
- Handle and power button of the scrubber are rubberized.
- Pads wear out very quickly.
- Power switch difficult to operate.
The powerful electric spin scrubber from Homitt delivers around 260 rpm, which makes it ideal for cleaning different types of floors. The operation of the scrubber is very quiet, which makes it ideal for home use. The scrubber has 3 replaceable brushes that make the scrubber ideal for long-term use. The Homitt electric spin scrubber is water-resistant, safe, and guarantees long-term performance. The 360-degree rotating head ensures that the cleaning is completed very quickly.
- Portable cordless design
- 3.65V rechargeable battery
- Runtime: 1 hour
- Quick Charging: 3.5 hours
- Spin Speed: 260 rpm
- 360-degree rotating
- 3 replaceable brush heads
- Water-resistant design
- 18.5” extendable handle
- Portable hook
- Works for a long time without any interruptions.
- Powerful performance without any noise.
- The bristles of the brushes are flexible and durable and get into cracks and crevices, cleaning effectively.
- Noisy when in operation.
If you’re looking for a handheld power scrubber for all your cleaning chores, then the Ellesye spin scrubber is a perfect choice. The arm extends to around 41 inches allowing you to reach the most difficult areas. The device is waterproof delivers a runtime of more than 1 hour at 300 rpm that offers sufficient power to tackle your cleaning. The power scrubber comes with 3 different brushes for different jobs.
- Runtime: 1 hour
- Spin Speed: 300 rpm
- 41-inch extendable handle
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 3 replaceable brush heads – flat, round, and pointed brush
- 2-year warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee
- 20% longer battery life and 15% improved torque offers better performance.
- Hook allows you to hang the power scrubber conveniently after use.
- Long handle ensures that you don’t have to move around a lot.
- Can be used only on flat surfaces.
Why Do You Need Power Scrubbers?
Power scrubbers are glorified versions of traditional cleaning methods. Most power scrubbers come with electric power to complete the cleaning job efficiently and quickly, and they come in corded as well as cordless or battery-powered versions. Power scrubbers help you to do your cleaning and scrubbing and are recommended because:
- The power scrubbers come along with power cleaning brushes that have the strength to clean stubborn stains on tiles, floors, tubs, etc., perfectly.
- Most power scrubber models come with an electric scrubber and a motorized brush that can clean thoroughly.
- They are very easy to use, and you do not require training to use a power scrubber.
- The electric power scrubbers use less water compared to traditional scrubbers, which ensures that the floor dries quickly.
- Power scrubbers clean quickly and have sufficient power to do the cleaning job in half the time taken by manual scrubbers.
Types of Power Scrubbers
There are essentially 2 types of power scrubbers available.
Corded Electric Scrubber
The main advantage of using a corded electric scrubber is that since it works by using electricity, you don’t have to stop charging the batteries. The device is lightweight and compact because it does not contain heavy batteries inside and so it can be carried around easily. However, you are limited by the cord, which is around 50 feet. Or, you will have to make sure that you have electric outlets at regular intervals or make use of an extension cord.
With the battery-operated power scrubber, you can eliminate cords and electric outlets. Battery-operated scrubbers come with rechargeable batteries and chargers. The batteries can be charged very quickly so that you can work without interruptions, and there are no restrictions to moving around freely. However, the drawbacks of battery-operated scrubbers are that they are more expensive compared to corded scrubbers, and it are heavier because of their batteries.
Things to Consider When Buying a Power Scrubber
When you’re looking for a power scrubber, here are some things that you must keep in mind.
Ensure that the power scrubber you are buying has different brush heads of various shapes and sizes. This will help you clean various surfaces and also clean small cracks, crevices, and areas easily.
You will most likely be using the power scrubber around water, and so, it is very important that the device is waterproof, and this is especially important around the battery compartment.
A power scrubber is an expensive tool, and so you should make sure that the model you select is made from high-quality, durable materials that are durable. Look for a model that has durable brush heads, a metal extension handle, and the attachment points are durable. This will ensure that your power scrubber will last for a few years.
The power scrubber should run for as much as the time it takes for you to finish your cleaning. The battery life usually varies between ½ an hour to 1 hour, and so, you must opt for a model that will give you a long runtime. Look for a model that has a rechargeable battery that also has a quick charge function.
Choose a power scrubber that offers at least a 60-day warranty. Some manufacturers offer up to 1-year warranty, and a warranty will protect you if the power scrubber breaks down due to a manufacturing defect during this period.
Power Scrubbers — Dos and Don’ts
- After using the power scrubber, allow it to rest for a while so that any chemicals absorbed from the bathroom cleaners can evaporate.
- Ensure that the bristles of the scrubber are washed with soap and water, as this helps to enhance their durability.
- Use only recommended products to clean your power scrubber.
- Avoid submerging the device in the water while cleaning, even if they are waterproof.
- Avoid running the power scrubber for prolonged periods of time as it can get damaged.
- Do not use a cleaner with corrosive chemicals as this will damage the scrubber.
How often should I replace the brushes?
Keeping the power scrubber brush clean is the most important thing to keep your scrubber in top-performing condition. If you do not have the proper brush, it can affect the cleaning performance. However, how often the brushes must be replaced depends on the brand and model. Some power scrubber brushes last longer and do not need replacement even for a year, while others may have to be changed once every couple of months. Replacing the brushes will also depend on your frequency of use of the power scrubber.
Can I use any cleaner with the power scrubber?
This depends on the brand that you have purchased. While most cleaning brushes can be used with any tub and bath cleaner, you may have to change the type of cleaner that you are using depending on the job at hand. Most often, it is not the cleaner or the brush that causes the problem, it is usually how the cleaner works on a specific surface. Using powerful cleaning agents on delicate or sensitive surfaces may cause a lot of damage to the surface.
Can I use the power scrubber continuously for several hours?
Most of the power scrubbers are prone to damage if used continuously for prolonged periods of time. The battery, as well as the machine, emit a large amount of heat, and so, you should take care not to run the power scrubber continuously.
What is the average battery life?
Although the battery life depends on the brand, most types of rechargeable batteries deliver a runtime of around 1 hour on a single charge.
So, now that you have read our review and buying guide of the best power scrubbers on the market, you have a good understanding of some of the most reliable and convenient power scrubbers that deliver efficient and quick cleaning. The power scrubbers are waterproof and safe to use and can be used for cleaning different types of floors, walls, etc., which makes these appliances very versatile. The scrubbers have replaceable heads that are long-lasting, and overall, the power scrubbers on our list are sure to give you top-notch performance, last you for many years, and help you in keeping your home sparkling, shiny and new.
- 7 Best Barometers For The Home Of 2021 to Predict The Weather Accurately - September 14, 2021
- The Best 10 Giant Bean Bags Chairs in 2021 - September 14, 2021
- Top 10 Best Electric Fireplace TV Stands for 2021 - September 13, 2021
Last update on 2021-09-22 at 18:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API