If you live in a dorm or in a small apartment where there is no space for a full-sized washing machine, you know just how much time and money go for using the public laundromat.
Also, if you use reusable baby diapers and have baby clothes that you want to wash separately from the other laundry, you know how painstaking it is to do it by hand.
With a good quality mini washer like the top-rated Giantex Portable Mini Compact Twin Tub Washing Machine, you can save loads of time, effort, money, energy, and space to do the washing.
Portable mini washers are a hit among people living in tight spaces, in RVs, campers, frequent travelers, as well as for those looking for an eco-friendly and money-saving alternative to a full-sized washing machine.
Best Mini Washer
We have chosen the best mini washers for 2021 for you.
Our top picks include various automatic, as well as some manual washers for every budget, and every taste, so read on to find out more about these inexpensive, useful, portable, easy to set up and use, and compact laundry washing appliances.
The Giantex Fully Automatic 1.34 Cu.ft. washing machine is an excellent choice if you want a mini washer with a drain pump, which will allow you to drain the water in a sink, toilet, or another drain or container which is located at a higher level or further away from the unit itself.
- 10 programs and 8 water levels which you can easily set from the control panel on top of the appliance
- A LED display with all programs, settings, and options clearly in view at all times
- It has a honeycomb stainless steel inner tube which is designed to be gentle on the garments
- The washer has a capacity of loads up to 9.92 lbs.
- It has a timer and a delay function to schedule your washing for later
- You can add water or change the spin level with a press of a button during the washing
- The machine has a top load design and a clear lid to view the washing process
- There is an efficient washable filter to remove debris, hairs, and others
- The washer is very easy to use
- It is designed to use less water, less detergent and less energy for washing your clothes
- It has a nifty child safety lock feature
- It has an auto-stop function in case the lid is lifted during use
- It has an auto adjustment feature to resolve an imbalance inside the drum
- You can adjust the feet of the device
- It comes with a 78.8-inch drainage hose and a 39.4-inch inlet pipe
- The washer has a built-in pump which will pump out the water to a drain of your choice
- The housing of the washer is made of PP plastic
- The dimensions of the mini washer are 19.7 (L) x 19.8 (W) x 33.6 (H) inches
- It weighs 51 lbs.
The Magic Chef mini washer has a 0.9 cubic foot capacity which is excellent for smaller loads of laundry.
The runner up in this list of the best mini washers for 2021 is an affordable compact washer that provides superior washing and has many of the features of full-sized washing machines.
It actually visually looks like a mini washer, with a see-through top window, a stainless steel inner tub, and convenient electronic controls and a LED display on top.
It is easy to move around and easy to set up. All you need to do is attach the water supply hose to a water faucet via the included quick connect kit.
Then you can choose from one of the five available wash cycles including normal, gentle, heavy, quick and soak. You can pick among three water levels as well.
It is small-sized and has a tiny footprint, which makes it a perfect appliance for small apartments, RVs and other tight spaces.
The mini washer has a nifty auto unbalance function and an auto shut off for safety purposes, so you can leave it unattended while it is washing your laundry.
The legs of the appliance are adjustable in accordance with your preferences and comfort and to level the washer on uneven floor surfaces.
This size of this excellent mini washer is 20.5 x 20.5 x 33.1 inches, and it weighs 44.1 lbs.
Best budget-friendly option
It has a simple and yet ingenious design and has the capacity of handling 10 lbs. of laundry. For those of you looking for a bigger version – the Rovsun Twin Tub portable washing machine is also available in larger sizes of 13.4 lbs. and 16.6 lbs.
The best budget-friendly mini washer for 2021 costs less than $70 and yet is an excellent alternative to a full-sized washing machine.
This compact washer offers simultaneous spin washing and spin-drying, as well as dehydration.
The mini washer has a 1300RPM motor, a stainless steel washing, and dewatering cylinder, and is actually an excellent automatic washing machine for small spaces.
It is very easy to use. All you need to do is place the laundry in, fill it up with water and then set the timer and start the washing process.
The timer can run for 15 minutes of washing and then 5 minutes for the spin cycle.
The size of this affordable mini washer is 21.8 x 14.8 x 23.2 inches and weighs 22 lbs., so you can easily take it camping with you, and you can set it up in your caravan, RV, and even in your hotel room when you are on vacation or on a business trip.
It is also an excellent alternative to a full-sized washing machine for small apartments, dorm rooms, for RV camping and others.
The mini washing machine is eco-friendly and uses much less water and detergent than a traditional one. It is also space-saving, money-saving and is ETL approved for safe use. It is also very quiet and energy-efficient.
The plastic and PP washer comes with a water inlet, a drainpipe, and full instructions for its set up and use.
You will spend a fraction of what you would for a full-sized washing machine, and you can easily transport this small but powerful washer and fit it in the tiniest space, so you can use it when traveling, or if you have limited space.
The rest of the best
The Zeny Portable Twin Tub mini washer is yet another lightweight, compact and easy to use washing machine which can fit in the smallest room, RV, dorm, camper and anywhere you need it.
- It has two tubs – one for washing, and the other for drying the laundry via a spin cycle
- It has a 1300RPM motor
- It is easy to set up in less than 15 minutes, and then stored away
- The washer and spin cycle run simultaneously which will save time, and does not require your attendance
- It has an 11 lbs. wash capacity and a 6.6 lbs. spin capacity
- It operates smoothly, quietly and without vibrations
- Perfect for RVs, Campers, dorm rooms, and small bathrooms and apartments
- It can drain the dirty water in a bathtub, shower or a bucket via gravity draining
- The size of the portable washer is 23.6 x 27.2 x 15 inches, and it weighs 33 lbs.
- It is energy efficient and will save you time
- It will also help you save money for Laundromats
- Its washing cycle is 15 minutes, and the spin cycle is 5 minutes, which you can leave unattended
- It comes with a drain hose and water inlet for easy setup, filling and draining
- Made of durable plastic
If you need a mini washer for your camping trips or vacations, then the Costway Mini Washing Machine could be the perfect compact, easy to transport and easy to set up option for you.
- It is only 14 x 14 x 20 inches in size and weighs a mere 11.5 lbs. making it perfect for camping and trips. The footprint is only 14 x 14 inches.
- The washing capacity is 7 lbs.
- The unit is incredibly easy to use – just load the laundry, fill it with water and set the timer
- The timer can be set in accordance with the washing needs
- The translucent lid and tank make it easy to keep an eye on the water level and the washing process
- It uses very little power, little water, and little detergent so it is eco-friendly and money-saving
- The cost of this portable mini washer is very reasonable and will pay itself back very quickly
- The total time for washing a load is under 10 minutes, and if you want to rinse it, it will take another 8-9 minutes tops
- Thanks to its small size, you can easily store it when you are not using it, so you can save even more space
The Giantex 17.6 lbs. Portable Mini Compact Twin Tub Washing Machine is among the best mini washers you can buy in 2021 because it is compact, versatile, very easy to use, and it can wash up to 11 lbs. of laundry perfectly.
This small-sized washing machine is an excellent option for people who live in small apartments or have limited space for a traditional washing machine. It is also a great choice for camping, traveling with an RV, or for having a separate washing machine for reusable baby diapers, small loads, or for delicate garments.
The size of this top-rated compact washing machine by Giantex is 24.8 (L) x 15 (D) x 28.5 (D) inches, and it weighs 29.3 lbs.
Despite its small size, this unit has a surprisingly large capacity and can wash up to 11 lbs. of laundry and spin up to 6.6 lbs.
The mini washer has a washing power of 260 Watts, and a spinner power of up to 140 Watts.
The washing machine has a top load design with twin tubs – one for washing and the other one for spinning. It also has separate controls allowing you to set the washing and the spinning settings independently from one another.
The device is very easy to set up and use. It comes with a drainage tube which you can place in a drain on the floor, in the shower or bathtub. The machine uses gravity drainage and doesn’t have a pump, so you will need to have a drain somewhere nearby at a level lower than the appliance. This is why setting it up in a bathtub or shower is among the easiest solutions.
To wash your clothes, all you need to do is put them inside, add water, set the timer settings, and hit start.
Since the spinner has half of the capacity of the washer, you should divide the laundry in half and run the spinner twice if you need to.
It will use minimal electric power to wash or spin your laundry and is a much better and easier alternative than washing your laundry manually.
You can wash a pair of jeans, or about three shirts and some underwear in one load.
The washing time is up to 15 minutes, and the spin time is just 5 minutes.
It can reach a washing temperature of up to 54 degrees Celsius.
The motor is quiet, and the spinner can reach a maximum of 1300 RPM.
The unit is well built and made of sturdy but light ABS and PP plastic.
The mini washer has a removable filter on the side which will capture the debris from your clothing or other laundry, which you can take out and clean easily.
Overall, the Giantex 17.6 lbs. Mini Washer is an affordable and energy-efficient way to wash small loads and is perfect if you want to save space and money for electricity bills.
If you are looking for a compact washer which you can use off the grid on your camping trips, then this non-electric mini washer by Lavario could be the best option for you.
- It is a patented non-electrical mini washer with multiple awards for innovations and quality
- It is completely eco-friendly and uses no electricity, and tiny amounts of water and detergent
- The washing is done manually but with very easy and effortless down and up motions via the comfortable handle
- It can clean all kinds of clothes, including jeans and sweatshirts, as well as delicates perfectly in less than 20 minutes
- You can wash your baby’s clothes and cloth diapers safely in it as well, separately from the other laundry
- Suitable for use in tents, outdoors, dorms, RVs, cabins and other small spaces off the grid
- A typical load uses about 10 gallons of water – 5 for washing, and 5 for rinsing
- The size of the manual mini washer is 31 (H) x 19 (W), and it weighs only 10 lbs.
- It is affordably priced
This is another non-electric mini washer, which people who prefer to live off the grid love. It is small, portable, easy to use, and helps the environment and your budget.
- A non-electric mini washer with an easy to use hand crank
- It can wash up to 5 lbs. of laundry in just about 1-2 minutes
- It has an E-Z lid lever which is easy to use and snaps on and off without effort
- Suitable for hand washable items like cloth diapers, or for boats, dorms, RVs and other small spaces
- Also perfect for washing delicate garments gently
- The washer uses much less water and no electricity
- Its size is 16 x 12 x 12 inches, and it weighs 5.5 lbs.
- No installation is required
- It is easy to carry around, and store, perfect for traveling and camping
- Since it has no internal mechanical parts, it will not break and will last long
- The unit comes with a 3-year warranty
This portable washing machine is another excellent choice for those of you looking for an affordable, compact, and efficient washer for small loads and for small spaces like RVs, dorm rooms, small bathrooms, or others.
- A double tub design for washing and for spinning laundry
- The washer and spinner can work simultaneously or independently from one another
- A powerful motor of 1300 RPM and a frequency of up to 60Hz
- Easy to use and access rotary dials for setting the timer for the washing and spinning
- There are 5 washing times, 3 washing modes, and 5 spinning times to choose from
- The washer has a maximum capacity of up to 8 lbs.
- The spinner can handle loads of up to 5 lbs. per cycle
- It has a top-loading design and a see-through lid
- The washing timer can be set to up to 15 minutes, and the spinner can be set to up to 5 minutes
- It is very easy to use
- It uses rotation and pulsation to wash the clothes efficiently
- The washer uses gravity draining, so you need a drain somewhere nearby and underneath its position
- It comes with a drainage tube and an inlet water hose
- The machine has inlets on both sides
- The size of the unit is 23 (L) x 13.5 (W) x 26 (H) inches, and it weighs 26.4 lbs.
- The washer container is 12 x 13 x 14 inches, and the spinner is 7 x 9 inches
The Panda portable washer can wash loads of up to 11 lbs. and yet is space-saving and much cheaper than a full-sized washing machine.
- A capacity of 1.6 cubic feet which can fit up to 11 lbs. of laundry
- Space-saving design suitable for small apartments, cabins, dorms, RVs or a second washing machine for your household
- It has easy to understand and set electronic controls and a LED display
- There are 10 washing programs to choose from, as well as 8 different water levels
- The stainless steel drum will not rust and damage your clothes and garments
- It is sold with a quick connect kit and the necessary hoses for filling and draining the unit
- The motor is 800 RPM
- The size of the portable washer is 20 x 19 x 34 inches, and it weighs 48.9 lbs.