If you live in a dorm, or in a small apartment where there is no space for a full-sized washing machine, you know just how much time and money go for using the public laundromat.
Also, if you use reusable baby diapers and have baby clothes which you want to wash separately from the other laundry, you know how painstaking it is to do it by hand.
With a good quality mini washer like the top-rated ZenStyle Mini Multifunctional Washing Machine, you can save loads of time, effort, money, energy and space to do the washing.
Portable mini washers are a hit among people living in tight spaces, in RVs, campers, frequent travelers, as well as for those looking for an eco-friendly and money-saving alternative to a full-sized washing machine.
We have chosen the best mini washers for 2020 for you.
Our top picks include various automatic, as well as some manual washers for every budget, and every taste, so read on to find out more about these inexpensive, useful, portable, easy to set up and use, and compact laundry washing appliances.
The Zenstyle Full Automatic Mini Multifunctional washing machine is the best mini washer for 2020 because it is versatile, truly compact, easy to set up and use and it actually washes your laundry without you needing to oversee the process.
This compact washer is perfect for small dwellings and tight spaces. It is lightweight and portable, so you can take it with you when you are traveling and camping with your RV or camper.
The size of this premium quality mini washer is 33.58 (H) x 19.69 (W) x 19.8 (D) inches, and it weighs 48.5 lbs. With a small footprint, you can set this laundry machine in the tightest spaces and still get the laundry done efficiently and in a timely and mess-free manner.
The small-sized washing machine has a surprisingly large capacity, and can handle up to 10 lbs. of laundry, and has a fully automatic washing program so you can let it do its job, while you go ahead and do yours.
It has a quiet and powerful 1300 RPM motor with a 60Hz maximum frequency, so your clothes will be properly washed, spun and rinsed every time.
The mini washer comes with a built-in drain pump and a draining tube for easy draining of the dirty water. The inlet hose is 6.57 feet long, the inlet hose thread size is 26.3mm, and the power cord is 5.74 feet long.
The control panel and LED display are easy to read and set. You can choose among the 10 different washing programs, and 8 different water levels, depending on your needs. All of the different programs are listed on the control panel itself, so you won’t need to go looking for the instruction guide every time you use the mini washer.
Once you have set the program and water level and have closed the lid, it will lock securely for child protection, as well as for a spill and mess-free washing experience. In case the lid is opened before the washing is finished, the machine will automatically stop and an alarm will run to alert you.
The lid is transparent so you can keep an eye on the water level and the washing progress as the mini washer is working.
It has an auto imbalance adjustment to keep the device stable in case the laundry inside happens to be imbalanced. Also, you can adjust the feet of the mini washer to level it and to adjust its height so that it is comfortable for you to access and use.
The Zenstyle mini washer is a completely automatic compact washing machine which is simple to set up and use, and yet has numerous washing programs and can handle loads of up to 10 lbs.
It is the perfect small-sized washing machine, which you can use in small-sized dwellings, small bathrooms, dorms, and other limited spaces.
The runner up in this list of the best mini washers for 2020 is an affordable compact washer which provides superior washing and has many of the features of full-sized washing machines.
It actually visually looks like a mini washer, with a see-through top window, a stainless steel inner tub, and convenient electronic controls and a LED display on top.
The Magic Chef mini washer has a 0.9 cubic foot capacity which is excellent for smaller loads of laundry.
It is easy to move around and easy to set up. All you need to do is attach the water supply hose to a water faucet via the included quick connect kit.
Then you can choose from one of the five available wash cycles including normal, gentle, heavy, quick and soak. You can pick among three water levels as well.
It is small-sized and has a tiny footprint, which makes it a perfect appliance for small apartments, RVs and other tight spaces.
The mini washer has a nifty auto unbalance function and an auto shut off for safety purposes, so you can leave it unattended while it is washing your laundry.
The legs of the appliance are adjustable in accordance with your preferences and comfort and to level the washer on uneven floor surfaces.
This size of this excellent mini washer is 20.5 x 20.5 x 33.1 inches, and it weighs 44.1 lbs.
Best budget-friendly option
The beтs budget-friendly mini washer for 2020 costs less than $70 and yet is an excellent alternative to a full-sized washing machine.
It has a simple and yet ingenious design and has a capacity of handling 10 lbs. of laundry. For those of you looking for a bigger version – the Rovsun Twin Tub portable washing machine is also available in larger sizes of 13.4 lbs. and 16.6 lbs.
This compact washer offers simultaneous spin washing and spin-drying, as well as dehydration.
The mini washer has a 1300RPM motor, a stainless steel washing, and dewatering cylinder, and is actually an excellent automatic washing machine for small spaces.
It is very easy to use. All you need to do is place the laundry in, fill it up with water and then set the timer and start the washing process.
The timer can run for 15 minutes of washing and then 5 minutes for the spin cycle.
The size of this affordable mini washer is 21.8 x 14.8 x 23.2 inches and weighs 22 lbs., so you can easily take it camping with you, and you can set it up in your caravan, RV, and even in your hotel room when you are on vacation or on a business trip.
It is also an excellent alternative to a full-sized washing machine for small apartments, dorm rooms, for RV camping and others.
The mini washing machine is eco-friendly and uses much less water and detergent than a traditional one. It is also space-saving, money-saving and is ETL approved for safe use. It is also very quiet and energy-efficient.
The plastic and PP washer comes with a water inlet, a drainpipe, and full instructions for its set up and use.
You will spend a fraction of what you would for a full-sized washing machine, and you can easily transport this small but powerful washer and fit it in the tiniest space, so you can use it when traveling, or if you have limited space.
The rest of the best
The Zeny Portable Twin Tub mini washer is yet another lightweight, compact and easy to use washing machine which can fit in the smallest room, RV, dorm, camper and anywhere you need it.
- It has two tubs – one for washing, and the other for drying the laundry via a spin cycle
- It has a 1300RPM motor
- It is easy to set up in less than 15 minutes, and then stored away
- The washer and spin cycle run simultaneously which will save time, and does not require your attendance
- It has an 11 lbs. wash capacity and a 6.6 lbs. spin capacity
- It operates smoothly, quietly and without vibrations
- Perfect for RVs, Campers, dorm rooms, and small bathrooms and apartments
- It can drain the dirty water in a bathtub, shower or a bucket via gravity draining
- The size of the portable washer is 23.6 x 27.2 x 15 inches, and it weighs 33 lbs.
- It is energy efficient and will save you time
- It will also help you save money for Laundromats
- Its washing cycle is 15 minutes, and the spin cycle is 5 minutes, which you can leave unattended
- It comes with a drain hose and water inlet for easy setup, filling and draining
- Made of durable plastic
If you need a mini washer for your camping trips or vacations, then the Costway Mini Washing Machine could be the perfect compact, easy to transport and easy to set up option for you.
- It is only 14 x 14 x 20 inches in size and weighs a mere 11.5 lbs. making it perfect for camping and trips. The footprint is only 14 x 14 inches.
- The washing capacity is 7 lbs.
- The unit is incredibly easy to use – just load the laundry, fill it with water and set the timer
- The timer can be set in accordance with the washing needs
- The translucent lid and tank make it easy to keep an eye on the water level and the washing process
- It uses very little power, little water, and little detergent so it is eco-friendly and money-saving
- The cost of this portable mini washer is very reasonable and will pay itself back very quickly
- The total time for washing a load is under 10 minutes, and if you want to rinse it, it will take another 8-9 minutes tops
- Thanks to its small size, you can easily store it when you are not using it, so you can save even more space
The Haier GE Portable washer is a premium mini washer, which has an impressive capacity and yet is still portable and easy to move. It costs more than many of the other mini washers but it is much more advanced and has a larger capacity than them too.
- A 2.1 cubic foot capacity of the wash basket, sufficient for washing bed sheets and towels, and larger loads of laundry
- It has a modern LED display and control panel on top which allows you to choose from the 8 different wash cycles
- The washing programs include normal, delicates, heavy-duty, speed wash, and others
- It has a pulsating drum, a stainless steel basket, and an easy to open and close hinged lid
- The washer has caster wheels for easy portability
- Its size is 42 x 24 x 24 inches, so it has a footprint of only 24 x 24 inches
- The weight of the unit is 97 lbs.
- It comes with a caster kit, a dual hot and cold inlet valve, and the two fill and drain hoses, and everything else you need to set it up
- You can easily connect it to a standard sink
- The lid is made of clear glass allowing you to monitor the washing process
- It operates much quieter than a standard washing machine
If you are looking for a compact washer which you can use off the grid on your camping trips, then this non-electric mini washer by Lavario could be the best option for you.
- It is a patented non-electrical mini washer with multiple awards for innovations and quality
- It is completely eco-friendly and uses no electricity, and tiny amounts of water and detergent
- The washing is done manually but with very easy and effortless down and up motions via the comfortable handle
- It can clean all kinds of clothes, including jeans and sweatshirts, as well as delicates perfectly in less than 20 minutes
- You can wash your baby’s clothes and cloth diapers safely in it as well, separately from the other laundry
- Suitable for use in tents, outdoors, dorms, RVs, cabins and other small spaces off the grid
- A typical load uses about 10 gallons of water – 5 for washing, and 5 for rinsing
- The size of the manual mini washer is 31 (H) x 19 (W), and it weighs only 10 lbs.
- It is affordably priced
This is another non-electric mini washer, which people who prefer to live off the grid love. It is small, portable, easy to use, and helps the environment and your budget.
- A non-electric mini washer with an easy to use hand crank
- It can wash up to 5 lbs. of laundry in just about 1-2 minutes
- It has an E-Z lid lever which is easy to use and snaps on and off without effort
- Suitable for hand washable items like cloth diapers, or for boats, dorms, RVs and other small spaces
- Also perfect for washing delicate garments gently
- The washer uses much less water and no electricity
- Its size is 16 x 12 x 12 inches, and it weighs 5.5 lbs.
- No installation is required
- It is easy to carry around, and store, perfect for traveling and camping
- Since it has no internal mechanical parts, it will not break and will last long
- The unit comes with a 3-year warranty
The 4-Ever portable mini washer is yet another inexpensive and space-saving washing device which is easy to use and washes your laundry to perfection every time.
- A twin tub design, and a washer and spin cycle which work simultaneously to save you time and to save electricity
- The washing takes up to 15 minutes
- The size of the mini washer is 21.9 x 14.8 x 23.2 inches, and it weighs 22 lbs.
- The portable washer has a capacity of 5.5 lbs. for the washing and 4.4 lbs. for the spin cycle – a total of 9.9 lbs.
- It comes with a 47-inch inlet pipe (0.63-inch diameter), and a 25.6-inch drain pipe (1.06-inch diameter)
- The spin cycle will remove about 90% of the water from the washed clothes, helping them dry faster
- You can take this washer with you traveling, camping, to college and others.
- It is available in purple, blue and grey colors, and also in a large 17 lbs. option
The Panda portable washer can wash loads of up to 11 lbs. and yet is space-saving and much cheaper than a full-sized washing machine.
- A capacity of 1.6 cubic feet which can fit up to 11 lbs. of laundry
- Space-saving design suitable for small apartments, cabins, dorms, RVs or a second washing machine for your household
- It has easy to understand and set electronic controls and a LED display
- There are 10 washing programs to choose from, as well as 8 different water levels
- The stainless steel drum will not rust and damage your clothes and garments
- It is sold with a quick connect kit and the necessary hoses for filling and draining the unit
- The motor is 800 RPM
- The size of the portable washer is 20 x 19 x 34 inches, and it weighs 48.9 lbs.
Last update on 2020-03-30 at 09:45 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API