If you are tired of worrying about leaks, telltale odors, and the general discomfort of wearing tampons or pads, we strongly suggest that you consider switching to menstrual cups.
These reusable, affordable, and comfortable products will save you hundreds and thousands of dollars for disposable pads and tampons. They will decrease the waste and will not dry out your intimate parts.
Best Menstrual Cup
We picked the Lunette Menstrual Cup as our top choice for the favorite menstrual cup for 2021, but read on to find out more about them and the other cups that made it to our list of favorites for this year.
The number one menstrual cup for 2021 provides total comfort while inserting, removing, or wearing it. It is available in various sizes suitable for ladies with light and normal flow as well as for those with a heavier menstrual flow. You can also get this cup in all kinds of pretty and bright colors.
It also comes with a stylish pouch so you can carry your menstrual cup with you discreetly and conveniently.
The Lunette cup is made of soft odorless, medical-grade silicone and the Model 1 can be used by young girls or those who have not had intercourse. Model 2 is a tad harder and is suitable for adult ladies with normal and heavy periods, and those who have given birth, wear an IUD or a contraceptive ring.
This menstrual cup is very easy to insert, remove and wash. It can be worn before your actual period starts without causing discomfort or vaginal dryness like tampons do.
With a menstrual cup like this, you can keep an eye on your flow via the measuring lines inside the cup as well.
Model 1 is 5 – 13.5 ml in size, and Model 2 is 7.5 – 15 ml in size.
Thanks to its design, the soft material, and its ease of use, this menstrual cup will allow you to go on with your favorite activities including running, spinning, yoga, and whatever you enjoy doing without fear of leakage or discomfort! There is a size for every woman and girl out there, and you will save tons of money from buying pads and tampons once you start using this durable and reusable cup. Not to mention that you will be doing the environment a huge favor by limiting the waste you throw out every month when your period comes.
The DivaCup is another superb, reliable, and durable menstrual cup that will help you feel better and more confident at that time of the month. The cup is designed to provide up to 12-hours of leak-free protection. It is very easy to use and clean and is one of the most comfortable menstrual cups on the market in 2021.
The DivaCup is available in 3 sizes. Model 0 is for young girls and those who have not had intercourse yet. Model 1 is for ladies up to 30 years of age who have not given birth, and Model 2 is for those women over 30 who have given birth.
The DivaCup is made in Canada and is sold in over 20 countries around the world and is no doubt one of the most popular menstrual cups on a global level.it is made of 100% safe medical-grade silicone, without BPA, plastic, or any dyes.
You can easily wear a DivaCup for a whole year without needing to replace it, so you will be saving an annual purchase of tampons and pads and will be minimizing your waste for an entire year when you buy a single one of these reusable and easy to clean cups.
You can wear it at all times during your period and even at night without worrying about leakage and discomfort.
With over 15 years of experience, the producers of DivaCup are pretty sure that once you start using their product you will never move back to using pads and tampons again!
Best budget-friendly option
With a set like this, you can have one of your cups safely stashed at home, and carry the other one with you just in case.
These cups come in two sizes – one for pre-childbirth and one for post-childbirth. They are available in several fun color combinations to choose from.
The design of these cups includes a convenient grip stem for easy removal as well as no ridges which make them much easier to clean and keep sanitary and safe.
They are made of completely safe medical-grade soft silicone which is BPA, phthalate, and latex-free.
For the great results, you should empty the cup about 2 to 5 times a day depending on your flow, and you can even wear it during the night. After you are done, just rinse it off and reinsert it. After each period sterilize your cup in boiling water and you are ready for next month!
Imagine how much money you can save from buying this pair of menstrual cups at such a low price and reusing them for a year or more!
Our other top favorite menstrual cups for 2021
- It is available in small and large sizes, as well in sensitive small and sensitive large
- Made of 100% medical-grade safe silicone
- You can wear it for up to 12 hours, so you sleep with the cup without worrying about leakage or nasty odors
- You need to empty and rinse the cup at least twice a day
- Suitable for girls and ladies of all ages
- With proper care it can be reused for years, so you will be helping your budget and nature
- It is available in several different color options
- Offers a sensation and irritation-free experience, so you will forget about your period altogether when wearing it
- The comfortable stem makes removing the cup a breeze
- Made in the US, FDA registered
- It comes in large and small sizes or in a double pack.
- You can get it in clear, black, or in another color – up to 15 color options are available.
- Made of FDA-approved medical grade silicone and safe dyes.
- Hypoallergenic and odorless
- A sensation and irritation-free experience
- Easy to insert, remove and wash
- It is sold with a 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee.
- Designed and made to last for up to 10 years, which is about 120 periods, and will replace an average of 3,000 tampons which is not only highly cost-efficient but will make a difference for the environment
- The set includes 2 cups, so you will be saving 2 decades worth of pads and tampons, as well as limiting your waste
- The cup can collect as much as 3 or 4 tampons can
- You can wear the cup continuously for up to 12 hours – day or night
- Made of soft and flexible safe medical-grade, US silicone
- A slip-resistant design
- The bulb shape makes it one of the easiest to open, insert and ensure a leak-proof seal
- There are no abrasive ridges that will irritate your skin or make washing the cup a hassle
- Sensation free stem
- It is hypoallergenic, BPA free and latex-free
- You will be helping Saalt donate to the education of girls and women in need with the purchase of this product
- FDA compliant
- The company offers a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied after 2 periods of use
With more women around the world switching from traditional pads and tampons to reusable menstrual cups it comes to no surprise that there is such a wide variety of these cups on the market.
We have tested and reviewed a number of them to come up with the ultimate best menstrual cup list for 2021 for you.
Our top picks are suitable for first-time users as well as for ladies who already have experience with menstrual cups.
Our opinion coincides with that of the majority of girls and women who after using a menstrual cup have sworn off the use of disposable and costly tampons and pads whatsoever.
So, if you decide to opt for any of these eco-friendly and money-saving products, we will be glad to hear your thought about them in the comments section!
Related content: Lipozene: Does It Work and Is It Safe?
Last update on 2021-07-27 at 15:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API