If you don’t have space or the budget for a full-size blender or food processor for your kitchen you should definitely consider purchasing a hand-held immersion blender. These appliances are easy to use, inexpensive, do not take up too much space, and many of them like our top favorite for 2020 – the Breville BSB510XL have the food processing, chopping and whipping functions of the full-sized blenders.
We have tested a number of these nifty appliances for you and have come up with our top picks for the best immersion blenders of 2020 for you.
We have unanimously decided that the best immersion blender money can buy for 2020 is the Breville BSB510XL.
After all, Breville is one of the most popular and highly recognized kitchen appliance producers today. Even though they are better known for their heavy-duty blenders, this immersion blender is the epitome of the quality and efficiency of the devices offered by this company.
This lightweight appliance has a special revolutionary design featuring a bell-shaped base long with internal ribbing for easier control and a reduced suction during use.
The grip is ergonomically shaped like a pistol for your comfort.
The appliance has an immersion depth of 8 inches, which is sufficient for blending and mixing large volumes of foodstuffs and for use in tall pots.
You can adjust the speed of the device during use – you get an option of choosing between 15 available speed levels. The 280-watt motor is pretty powerful so you shouldn’t have trouble blending, chopping and mixing just about any food and even ice with this wonderful blender.
Also, the base has a non-scratch cover so that you don’t accidentally scratch or damage your pots and pans when using it.
The size of the blender is 2.5 x 3 x 16.2 inches and it weighs 3.8 lbs. It has a long power cord, so you will have all the freedom of movement you need to make that perfect smoothie, mayonnaise or whatever you are working on.
This reasonably priced, top quality immersion blender is sold with a 25 oz. chopping bowl (for 3 cups), and a 42 oz. extra-large jug with a storage lid and an anti-slip mat with nifty measurement markings for precise cooking and prepping. The kit also includes a whisk attachment which you can use to beat egg whites or make whipped cream to perfection.
Overall, this is the best immersion blender we could find for 2020 for this kind of money, and we highly recommend it to all who want the best and most reliable kitchen equipment at a fair price.
The Braun MQ777 Multiquick 7 Hand Immersion blender is our other top favorite one for 2020. It features durable and sharp steel blades in a patented bell-shaped shaft which together produce faster and better blending results without a mess.
The control of the speed of this immersive blender is unique and very intuitive. It is the so-called smart speed technology and involves squeezing the handle of the unit in order to control the speed. The more you squeeze, the faster the speed. You will easily get the hang of it and be able to control the power as you are working without even looking down at the appliance and without stopping.
The blender is sold with several nifty attachments including the main one as well as a masher and a whisk which can be attached and detached with a single click. Also in the package, there is a 20 oz. beaker and a 6 cup food processor, so you will get the perfect kitchen accessory package for a very reasonable price.
The 400 Watt motor is very powerful and provides up to 13,300 rpm and you will find that your food has never been so finely and evenly blended as soon as you start using this immersion blender by Braun. It is 2.24 x 2.24 x 15.59 inches in size and is extremely comfortable to hold and easy to use. It has a safety lock which will prevent accidental injuries to children or other household members.
Overall, this kitchen appliance kit is a must-have for all home master chefs and for everyone who wants the best results when preparing food.
Best budget-friendly option
The best budget option when it comes to immersion blenders is this excellent quality immersion blender set by KitchenAid.
You will get a blender, a whisk attachment, a 2 ½ cup chopper attachment with a lockable lid and a 3 cup blending jar with measurements and a lid for prepping, serving and storing the blended components as well as a handy and pretty storage bag. All of this at a price lower than $50!
The blending arm attachment is 8 inches in length and has fixed blade locks for efficient and easy blending and making smoothies, shakes, baby food and just about any recipe.
The comfortable non-slip handle will ensure you have control of the process at all times, and that you are comfortable while using the immersion blender.
You can whip eggs, cream or make mayonnaise with the nifty whisk attachment as well. The smaller cup is perfect for chopping nuts, herbs, or others, and the larger one is perfect for measuring your ingredients and for storage of the processed food. All of the cups, lids and other parts of the blender are made of BPA free materials and are easy to wash.
The blender has 3 speeds to choose from. Thanks to its long length of 8 inches, you can reach to the bottom of tall pots without any problems. The size of the device is 2.31 x 2.31 x 15.8 inches.
The kitchen set is sold with a 1-year limited warranty by KitchenAid. At this price, this immersion blender and the added accessories with it is the best deal you will find when shopping for a hand blender in 2020.
Our other top favorite immersion blenders for 2020
All-Clad KZ750D 600-Watts Stainless Steel Immersion Blender with Detachable Shaft and Variable Speed Control Dial
The All-Clad KZ750D immersion blender may lack all of the bells and whistles of our other top picks, but don’t be fooled by its barebone design, because this is a heavy duty blender which offers exceptional performance.
- A powerful 600 Watt motor with power and turbo settings and a variable speed control dial
- It has a pulse option for optimal control of the consistency of the blended foodstuffs or drinks
- A large sized blender head which is designed to reduce splatter and the mess associated with blending
- The length of the unit is 9 ¼ inches which is longer than most other immersion blenders and allows for use of taller pots and containers for a mess and splash free cooking experience
- The size of the entire unit I 17.25 x 3 x 3 inches and it weighs 3.1 lbs.
- It is made of durable stainless steel
- An easy grip and comfortable ergonomic handle and thumb-activated controls for one-handed use
- Excellent for both small and for large batches of food
- The shaft detaches from the handle so it can be stored and washed easily
- The blender doesn’t heat up as much as others even after prolonged use
Bamix Deluxe M150 – 150 Watt 2 Speed 3 Blade Immersion Hand Blender with Dry Grinder and Table Stand
- It has three interchangeable steel blades including an aerating blade, a chopping blade, and a blending blade so you can use it to prepare virtually any recipe or meal
- It also comes with a dry grinder and a nifty table stand
- The AC motor is 150 Watts and will maintain a consistently high speed even when working with thick and heavy mixes and products
- It operates quietly and without vibrations
- You can pick among 2 speed options – high (12,000 rpm) and low (9,000 rpm)
- The body is tested and rated for safety and can be submerged up to the seam in the food mix
- The 5 3/8 inch shaft is made of sturdy and safe chromate brass
- Both the body and the stick are heat resistant so you can use the immersion blender to mix steaming hot soups and other safely
- All parts are easy to clean
- The blender is much more energy efficient than most of the others in this range
- The size of the blender is 2.5 x 2.5 x 13.5 inches and it weighs 4 lbs.
- The hand-built European blender is sold with a 5-year warranty
We hope that we have managed to convince you just how handy an immersion blender can be and that you were able to pick the one which will serve you best from our top 5 list for 2020.
With any of these appliances, you will be able to prepare all kinds of foods, drinks, baked goods, baby food and so on.
They are affordable, compact and very easy to use, so we are pretty sure that whichever one you pick you will be very happy with your investment.
Last update on 2020-10-01 at 19:53 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API