If you want to make more room in your home and keep your TV out of the way from the young children or pets, a corner TV mount is a superb option for you.
It is a space-saving tool, which will allow you to adjust, rotate, pan, tilt and swivel the TV screen to any direction and angle for the perfect viewing experience, no matter where you are positioned.
You can even view the TV from another room with a good quality full motion TV mount.
Best Corner TV Mount
Choosing a corner TV mount may seem like a simple and straightforward task. Still, the truth is, you will want to put quite a bit of thought into the process if you want to ensure that your expensive TV stays safely mounted at all times and that you can view your TV from the best possible angle at all times.
We have chosen the VideoSecu MW380B5 as the number one corner TV mount for 2021, as well as another nine other different mounts, which are tested and approved as the most reliable TV mounts for the year.
Read on to find out more about these mounts so that you can pick the most suitable one for your needs.
The best corner TV mount for 2021 is a versatile, stable, and flexible mount that can safely be used for nearly all TVs, between 37 and 75 inches in diagonal.
The mount is also available in smaller (37-65 inch) and larger (40-88 inch) versions.
It is designed to fit all plasma or LCD LED TVs including 37, 40, 42, 46, 47, 50, 52, 55, 58, 60, 62, 63, 65, 70 and 75 inch ones.
The VideoSecu MW380B5 is among the most popular full-motion wall mounts because you can install it just about anywhere and still get a clear picture no matter where you are standing or sitting.
The high gauge steel TV mount is capable of safely holding TVs weighing up to 165 lbs.
It has a nifty tilt, swivel, extension, full-motion, articulating, and rotation functions, which means you will be able to achieve the perfect view of the TV no matter how bright the lighting is and where you want to view it from.
It has a dual-arm design, which allows you to swivel the TV up to 160 degrees on each side. Plus, the mount allows for tilting the TV 12 degrees forward and 12 degrees backward for a great visual.
The arm can fold at only 3 inches from the wall and can extend do up to 14 inches from it, so it is perfect for all kinds of rooms and available wall spaces.
It can easily accommodate TVs with the following mounting hole patterns: 150 x 100, 200 x 200, 300 x 300, 300 x 200, 400 x 200, 400 x 300, 400 x 400, 600 x 400, 684 x 300 and 684 x 400mm.
The best part about this versatile corner TV mount is that it is very easy to install, and even if you don’t seem to get the installation quite right, it has a level adjustment feature that will allow you to fine-tune the adjustment to up to 3-degree rotations, without the need to de-install it.
The TV mount comes with mounting screws and a free 10 foot HDMI cable for quick and easy installation out of the box. All you will need is a drill and a Philips screwdriver, and you are set to go. It can be installed on any type of wall or corner.
The product size is 17 x 11 x 3.5 inches, and it weighs 12.9 lbs. It is sold at a very reasonable price.
The only reason why the Aeon Stands and Mounts Full Motion TV mount is in second place in our list is that it is higher priced than the overall best one.
This versatile corner TV mount can hold all popular brands of TVs with diagonal sizes from 32 up to 65 inches.
The stand is compatible with VESA patterns: 100 x 100, 200 x 100, 200 x 200, 300 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 300, and 400 x 400 mm.
Unlike many of the lower quality TV mounts on the market, which has hollow tube arms, this one has solid die-cast arms that have no seams which can break. Thanks to the strong design, you can be sure that your expensive TV will stay safely where you have decided to mount it, no matter how much you meddle with the stand to adjust it.
It is rated for holding up to 70 lbs. and has been tested to safely hold up to 260 lbs.
Thanks to the nifty integrated cable management system, you won’t have to worry about unsightly cables coming out from behind your TV and distracting your view. Instead, you can hide all cables in the arm itself for a neat and clutter-free setup.
The premium quality corner TV mount comes with all hardware, which you will need to mount to a wood stud or to the masonry of any kind.
It offers post-installation leveling, so you won’t have to drill new holes in the wall if you happen to mount it slightly crooked, thanks to the self-leveling screws and the micro-adjust option.
The full-motion arm of the stand can swivel a massive 29 inches from the wall and then retract back to a space-saving 2.8 inches.
With this stand, a TV of up to 55 inches can swivel up to 90 degrees to each side without hitting the wall.
It is the perfect corner TV mount for those of you who want to be able to view your TV from all sides of a big room or even from another room.
The arm of the mount with the TV can be panned at 180 degrees from one side to another. It can also be tilted to 10 degrees up and 5 degrees down, so you can always get the perfect view, no matter where you happen to be sitting or standing, without straining your neck and without having to cope with a bad viewing angle.
The mount is 21 x 15.2 x 5.1 inches and weighs 18 lbs.
With a corner TV mount like the Aeon Stands and Mounts full motion, you will have a sturdy and safe mount, allowing you to extend up to 28 inches, swivel, and pan, and tilt the TV to just about any angle you need whenever you need to.
Best budget-friendly option
If you are looking for a reliable yet inexpensive corner TV mount, then the Cheetah Dual Articulating Arm TV wall mount is an exceptional choice.
It is sold for less than $30 for the VESA 400 up to 16-inch studs variant and for just over $50 for VESA 600 up to 24-inch studs.
The VESA 400 TV mount can hold up to 115 lbs. and works for TVs with VESA 400mm.
The larger VESA 600mm version can fit TVs from 32 to 65 inches, weighing up to 165 lbs. and with VESA 600 x 400mm mounting patterns.
The smaller option has a 17-inch wall plate and is sold with all the different sets of mounting screws and spacers to accommodate just about any TV with this VESA pattern.
The larger one has a 20-inch extension arm and can retract back to only 2.9 inches when collapsed.
It has a 130-degree swivel option and a 10-degree tilt.
The smaller version can attach to 16-inch studs and has a 14-inch extension arm that retracts back to the wall at just 2.7 inches. It, too, can swivel to 130 degrees and tilt to 10 degrees.
When fully assembled, the larger option can mount to 16 or 24-inch wooden studs and to all types of masonry.
Both of the mounts come with a 10 foot twisted veins HDMI cable and a 3-axis magnetic bubble level of 6 inches. they come with different sets of screws for mounting the TV and are sold with a lifetime warranty.
Both versions can be adjusted after installation via the screws which attach the TV to the plat of the arm. This means that you won’t have to drill any more holes in your wall in order to ensure that the affordable corner TV mount is properly leveled.
The smaller option weighs just 9.2 lbs. and is 18.2 x 2.8 x 7.0 inches in size. The larger one is 18 x 10 x 6 inches in size and weighs 18.9 lbs.
Overall, this budget-friendly corner TV mount is living proof that you don’t have to pay tons of money to get a stable, safe and versatile mount to install your TV so you can view it from any angle you prefer, even from the other room.
Related article: Best 32-inch TV for Small Room
The rest of the best
If you fear that your precious TV can fall and shatter into pieces due to unreliable construction or weak materials, then you should fear not with the Echogear full-motion articulation TV wall mount.
- It is made of heavy gauge steel and is tested and rated for holding TVs weighing up to 125 lbs.
- It is suitable for TVs from 42 up to 80 inches in diagonal.
- The retractable arm of the TV mount can be extended up to 22 inches from the wall.
- When collapsed, the profile of the mount is only 2.4 inches from the wall.
- The TV can swivel up to 130 degrees, so you can see the screen perfectly from any position in the room.
- It is tiltable too
- The mount can accommodate just about any VESA pattern and any TV, including the major brands like Samsung, Sony, Vizio, and LG.
- You can mount the screen to be at your eye level for the most comfortable and enjoyable viewing.
- You can even point the TV to another room or direction.
- It also helps reduce glare – because you can adjust the angle to prevent annoying reflection.
- The stud spacing should be 16 or 24 inches.
- It can be mounted on wood studs or concrete safely.
- The dimensions of the package are 30.5 x 13.5 x 4 inches, and it weighs 27.5 lbs.
- It gives the room a more modern look.
Thanks to its creative design, this heavy-duty corner TV mount can TVs from 42 inches up to 70 inches, which are from VESA 200 x 200mm to VESA 400 x 600mm compatible, and weigh up to 100 lbs.
- A very affordable price
- Universal fit which can accommodate TVs with diagonals from 40 up to 70 inches
- A heavy-duty steel construction with top-quality barrel hinges, which can hold TVs weighing up to 100 lbs.
- It can safely accommodate TVs with VESA mounting patterns from 200 x 200 up to 400 x 600 mm.
- The mount comes with a 6-inch magnetic level and a 10 foot braided HDMI cable with a gold hook.
- The arms can be extended to up to 20 inches from the wall and collapsed back to just 3 inches.
- Smooth motion design allows for gentle tilting, panning, and rotation for finding that perfect angle.
- It can rotate to 160 degrees left or right.
- The TV can be tilted from 8 to -5 degrees for the greatest viewing angle
- The backplate acts as a cable management system for a neat, uncluttered look
- All parts are pre-assembled for added convenience, and the item comes with a step by step installation guide
- The size of the product is 23.2 x 17.5 x 2.8 inches, and it weighs 17 lbs.
This dual articulating arm TV mount is inexpensive, but it will still allow you to enjoy a comfortable view of the TV screen no matter where you happen to be in the room.
- Fits most TVs sized from 26 up to 60 inches and with VESA patterns from 100 x 100 up to 400 x 400mm.
- The mount costs a fraction of the price of most others
- It is made of high-grade sturdy cold rolled steel which will prevent wobbling of the TV
- It has a capacity of holding TVs up to 88 lbs.
- It can be set up on wooden studs from 8 to 16 inches on concrete walls
- The arms can extend up to 14 inches from the wall and retract back to just 2.65 inches from it
- It allows for tilting the TV up 3 degrees or down 15 degrees
- You can also swivel the TV to up to 180 degrees either to the left or to the right side
- The mount can be leveled up to +-3 degrees after installation
- It is incredibly easy to set up in three simple steps
- The mount is sold with a 6 foot HDMI cable, 3 cable ties, and a 3 axis magnetic bubble level for precise installation
- All mounting screws and washers are included in the package
- The product is 2.6 x 10.5 x 17.4 inches in size and weighs 9.52 lbs.
- It is sold with a 5-year warranty.
The AmazonBasics Heavy-Duty TV mount is among the most versatile inexpensive corner TV mounts on the market right now.
- It can fit flat-panel TVs from 22 up to 55 inches in size
- The affordable mount is also available in variants for smaller 12-39 inch TVs or larger 32-80 inch TVs
- It has an articulating design which allows for extending the TV at 16.5 inches from the wall
- The mount can swivel the TV to up to 180 degrees either to the left or to the right side
- Made of heavy-duty steel and aluminum, the mount can hold TVs weighing up to 80 lbs.
- Fits TVs with VESA mounting patterns from 100 x 100 up to 400 x 400mm
- You will receive all mounting hardware, and adapters, as well as wall mounting templates and a bubble level for installing the TV mount
- It is backed by a 1-year warranty by AmazonBasics
- The size of the product is 17.07 x 16.04 x 17.07 inches, and its weight is 10.89 lbs.
With a stable and sturdy corner TV mount like the VideoSecu ML531BE, you don’t need to worry about your TV accidentally falling to the floor and shattering.
- Made of heavy gauge steel with a weight load capacity of up to 88 lbs.
- It fits flat TVs from 27 up to 55 inches in diagonal
- The mount also comes in larger versions – for TVs from 37 to 65 inches, from 37 to 70 inches, and from 40 to 88 inches
- Compatible with VESA mounting patterns from 100 x 100 up to 400 x 400 mm
- The mount allows for tilting the screen up 5 degrees and down 15 degrees
- You can also safely swivel the screen to up to 180 degrees and rotate it for the perfect viewing experience
- The mount extends up to 20 inches from the wall and is only 2.2 inches when collapsed back to the wall
- It comes with all the required mounting hardware, a 10 foot HDMI cable, and a 6-inch magnetic bubble level
- The size of the item is 13 x 10.6 x 2.5 inches, and it weighs 8.82 lbs.
The Mounting Dream Corner TV mount is among the most accommodating mounts offered on the market, and it is sold at a very affordable price too.
- The stand will fit most flat-screen TVs from 32 to 55 inches in diagonal.
- It can withstand a weight of up to 99 lbs.
- Made of sturdy robot-welded metal
- It works for mounting patterns up to VESA 400 x 400mm
- The mount allows for tilting the screen to 5 degrees up and 15 degrees down for the perfect viewing experience
- You can swivel the screen to the left or right as preferred
- The arm extends up to 15.2 inches from the wall, and when in collapsed position, is just 3 inches
- A post adjustment of up to 3 degrees, either way, is possible
- It comes with paper templates for precise installation on the wall
- It can be mounted on wood studs or concrete walls
- It ships with all the mounting hardware for the wall and the TV, as well as with a 9 foot HDMI cable with 3D Ethernet support conforming to the latest Audio Return standards, as well as a bubble level
- Sold with a 10-year warranty
- The size of the product is 17.1 x 9.2 x 3.2 inches, and it weighs 11.16 lbs.
- You can also purchase this TV mount for larger TVs from 42 to 75 inches.
With the Mount-It! MI-217L wall mount for TVs, you can pull your TV screen to up to 26.25 inches from the wall and rotate, tilt and swivel it, so you can watch your preferred program even from another room when it is installed on the corner. It is also one of the strongest on the market, capable of safely accommodating TVs up to 165 lbs.
- The mount can fit most flat-screen TVs with diagonals from 32 inches up to 65 inches.
- It works with TVs with VESA patterns from 75 x75 up to 600 x 400 mm
- The arm can retract out to 26.25 inches from the wall and collapse back to just 4 inches
- It is designed for installations on 16-inch studs vertically and 26 inches horizontally
- It has dual TV safety screws to ensure the TV stays safe no matter how you adjust and move it
- The mount allows for tilting the screen up to 15 degrees and swiveling it up to 180 degrees
- Made of thick steel, the mount has an amazing load capacity is up to 165 lbs.
- The dimensions of the product are 30 x 10 x 4 inches
- The wall plate is 18.5 (W) x 9.25 (H) inches
- It is sold with all the necessary hardware for mounting