The Christmas Holidays are meant to be a time of happiness, love, and joy for the whole family, but the holidays can get to a bad start when it comes time to put up that Christmas tree, but you are using the wrong kind of stand.
With a top-quality Christmas tree stand like the German-made Krinner Genie, the set-up of your wonderful real Christmas tree will take up just a few minutes and will require no effort whatsoever. It is not surprising that some customers call this stand a “marriage saver.”
With the Holiday season approaching, it is a good idea to be prepared for this moment from as early on as possible.
Best Christmas Tree Stand
We have picked the top 10 best Christmas tree stands for 2021 for you, so you can pick the perfect one for your needs and for your tree preference – real or artificial, large or small.
Not only will they help you put the tree up quickly and effortlessly, but they will ensure that it stays safely in plays throughout the entire holiday season.
Read on to find out all you need to know about these excellent, sturdy, and stable Christmas tree stands now.
The overall best Christmas tree stand for 2021 is very sturdily made, easy to use, and stable. It is made in Germany of high-quality materials and doesn’t require any assembly, screws, or tools to be set up and to hold a Christmas tree safely and upright during the holidays.
It is available in various sizes – small, medium, large, large deluxe, XX-large and XXL deluxe.
To set this solid and durable Christmas tree stand, all you need to do is pump the foot pedal several times. Then fill the reservoir with water to feed the Christmas tree of your choice and to keep it green and fresh for longer.
There is no complicated balancing of the tree while you set up all those pieces and screws which conventional Christmas tree stands have.
With the Krinner Tree Genie stand, you will actually enjoy setting up your amazing Christmas tree from the first moment, and it will keep it standing safely and straight throughout all of those wonderful holidays.
The XX size is 20 x 20 x 6 inches and weighs 7 lbs. It can hold a tree of up to 12 feet tall, and with a trunk diameter of up to 7 inches. It can hold 2.5 gallons of water, and when full will weigh 18 lbs.
The XXL Deluxe Krinner Genie stand holds up to 2.5 gallons of water and has a 20-inch diameter at the base. It weighs 18 lbs. and has a special Ding technology for the foot pedal which will alert you when the 5 safety claws have secured the tree. It can hold trees of up to 12 feet tall, with 7-inch trunks. It also has a safety belt and is designed to fit just about any type of trunk securely and straight without the need of sawing or chopping.
The Krinner Tree Genie is an absolute winner in the Best Christmas Tree Stand category for 2021, as it provides completely hassle-free, quick and secure set up of your holiday tree, so you can enjoy the time to decorate it rather than to chop, saw and adjust it for hours.
If you want a Christmas tree stand which will rotate your gorgeous pre-lit artificial Christmas tree, so you can admire those beautiful decorations and lights from all sides, then we strongly recommend you opt for the Home Heritage rotating Christmas tree stand.
It comes in gold, red or white color options, and has a gorgeous design which will add to the festive decoration and spirit of your home. You won’t need a tree skirt to cover up this beautiful stand, as it looks like an ornament itself.
The sturdy stand will support artificial Christmas trees which are up to 9 feet tall and weighing up to 120 lbs. and it will rotate them continuously.
It is compatible with 1 ¼ inch diameter tree poles and can hold and turn pre-lit trees with up to 1,700 Christmas lights. It also comes with a 1, 1 ½ and 1 ¾ inch adapters.
All you need to do is plug in the stand into a power outlet, and you are done. You can also turn the rotation on and off via the useful on and off switch.
It rotates quietly, so you won’t be disturbed during those festive days with your family and friends. Also, it rotates smoothly, so you can enjoy admiring your beautiful tree from all sides, without any hectic or jerky movements.
The dimensions of this top-quality Christmas tree stand are 23.2 x 22.5 x 9.2 inches, and it weighs 16.9 lbs.
It is made of sturdy metal and will last for years to come, so it is definitely an investment worth making.
Best budget-friendly option
If you are not ready to spend more than 15-20 dollars on a good quality Christmas tree stand, then you should check out our top pick for the best budget-friendly option for 2021.
The National Tree Company, Christmas tree stand is inexpensive, with a simple design, and yet is sturdy, and will do the job it has been designed and made for – to keep your Christmas tree standing up securely, without falling over or tilting.
The affordable tree stand is available in various sizes – from 16 inches up to 36 inches (16, 24, 28, 32, 32A, and 36 inches).
The 16-inch version can be used for artificial Christmas trees which are 4-6 feet tall and have a center pole with a diameter of 1.25 inches.
It is made of sturdy steel and has a thumbscrew to keep the tree safely in place, and also to adjust the opening to the diameter of your tree pole.
When not in use, the inexpensive Christmas tree stand can be collapsed, as its legs fold flat. This makes it easy to store during the rest of the year.
The size of the stand is 16.4 x 7.2 x 1.9 inches, and it weighs only 1lb.
This Christmas tree stand may cost a fraction of what our top-rated choices cost, but it is made of metal, it is very stable, it is adjustable, and it will last for years.
The rest of the best
This premium quality Christmas tree stand offered by Bowling’s Last Stand may be on the higher side price-wise, but is so well built, out of the highest-grade materials, that you will most probably be buying it for life! Plus, it will ensure that your gorgeous real Christmas tree of up to 20 feet high will not topple or tip no matter what.
- It can easily and safely support real trees with trunks of up to 12 inches in diameter
- It works for Christmas trees which are 13-20 feet tall
- The reservoir can hold up to 4 gallons of water to keep your tree fresh and green for longer
- There is an easy to use and secure T-bolt to keep the tree safely tightened to the stand at all times
- The bowl weighs 22 lbs., and the legs weigh 22 lbs.
- Made of high-grade steel, this stand will last a lifetime
- It is sold in regal red color, which will suit your home Christmas décor perfectly
- It does require some assembly but once set up it will shorten the time for setting up the tree drastically, providing you with more time enjoying decorating it
- It is featured in the Permanent Design Collection of The Museum of Modern Art
- Made in the USA
More for Christmas: Best Sock Advent Calendars
The Good Things Cinco C-148E is another reasonably priced Christmas tree stand which is suitable for medium-sized real trees of up to 10 feet.
- Suitable for trees which are up to 10 feet tall
- Fits and hold tree trunks which are up to 7 inches thick
- Features a 2-gallon water reservoir to keep the tree fresh throughout the holiday season
- Designed with a push and pull ratchet mechanism for easy setup and takedown, so you can have more time for the festivities
- The trunk of the tree is secured with three strong, galvanized pins, which you can use to hold and to centralize the tree
- The stand has a clean leather cloth finish
- There is a deep spill guard to prevent spills and messes when you are filling it
- The screw holes are reinforced
- It is sold at a very affordable price for the quality offered
- The dimensions of the stand are 20 x 20 x 8 inches, and it weighs 2.77 lbs.
If you want an easy to set up artificial Christmas tree stand which you can move around the room and around the house easily and safely, then the Tree Keeper Universal stand may be the perfect option for you.
- It is adjustable and will hold artificial trees which are 7.5-12 feet tall
- It can fit trunk sizes of 1.25 to 2.125 inches
- The design allows for setting up trees with either flat or pointed base trunks
- There is a protective collar with 3 large contact points which will support the tree no matter what and will keep it from falling over
- The screws are designed to keep the trunk securely in place without damaging it
- It is set on 4 heavy duty caster wheels for easy mobility and for easy cleaning underneath and around it
- The wheels are clear colored and will not scratch your beautiful hard floors
- The casters have locks, so you can keep the tree securely in place when you need to
- The size of the stand is 25 x 2 x 5 inches, and it weighs 7 lbs.
If you want a stable Christmas tree stand which has a large water reservoir which will allow you to keep the tree fresh and its needles green and soft throughout the entire holiday season, you should definitely check out the Jack-Post Basix patented tree stand.
- It is available in medium and large size options
- The entire stand is made of sturdy welded steel
- The medium stand has a leg span of 24 inches
- It has an oversized water bowl with a 1.1-gallon capacity to keep the real tree nice, fresh and green up to and beyond New Year’s day
- The patented 4 T-nut design helps keep the tree in place at all times
- It is suitable for real trees of up to 8 feet, and with trunks with diameters up to 4.25 inches
- The stand has 4 strong and stable tubular legs to keep the tree standing no matter what
- The base has steel spikes for added stability
- Made of corrosion-resistant, gold-tone metal
- It has been patented in the USA
- The size of the medium Jack-Post Basix stand is 21.5 x 19.8 x 18.8 inches, and it weighs 8 lbs.
- Its sturdy design and make will ensure that you can use it year after year for a long time
This ingenious Christmas tree stand will keep your tree standing and looking perfect throughout the entire holiday season and up to the New Year, and it is sold with a lifetime warranty.
- Made of solid and sturdy 12 and 16 gauge US steel with a top-quality baked powder finish
- The zinc-plated hardware will not rust
- The weight absorbing design of the base is patented
- Covered with rust and leak proof liner made of plastic to keep the floor safe from spills and damage
- The stand also comes with special anti-scratch floor pads
- The water reservoir has a 1.5-gallon capacity which will ensure that your tree stays looking fresh, green and great during the festivities
- It works for real Christmas trees up to 10 feet tall, and with trunks which are up to 6.5 inches in diameter
- The retaining arms can be adjusted vertically so you can avoid any branches on the bottom of the tree without the need of cutting them off
- Its size is 18 x 18 x 6 inches, and it weighs 7.25 lbs.
- The unique Christmas tree stand is sold with a lifetime warranty
Related – The 10 Best Electric Snow Blowers 2021
If you are fed up of fiddling with screws while trying to keep your real Christmas tree upright every year, then this no-screw collapsible Christmas tree stand could be the best choice for you.
- The traditional screws are replaced by a unique clamping system which holds the trunk
- The engineered strong nylon clamps provide complete contact with all parts of the trunk, so the tree will stay safely up during the entire festivities
- It is made of engineering-grade resin which can be used both indoors and outdoors
- The base will not scratch or damage your hard floors
- It is leak-proof and cold-proof
- The reservoir has a 1-gallon capacity to feed the tree with water throughout the holiday season
- It can hold Christmas trees up to 10 feet tall with trunks which are up to 5 inches in diameter
- The legs have a maximum span of 30 inches, which is among the largest on the market, for added stability
- It is designed as a “one-woman stand”, and allows for a single small person to set it up easily and quickly in just a few moments
- The size of the stand is 24 x 9 x 24 inches and weighs 4.15 lbs.
- It is built to last
This Jack Post Christmas tree stand is another heavy-duty, easy to assemble product which can hold trees up to 12 feet tall and with a diameter of the trunk of up to 7 inches.
- Made of strong iron, this stand will withstand the test of time
- It can safely hold live trees up to 12 feet tall, which have trunks of up to 7 inches
- It is easy to assemble, with no tools required
- Its water container can hold 1.6 gallons of water
- The stand has 5 heavy-duty eye bolts which will hold the trunk of the tree stable from all sides, unlike most conventional Christmas tree stands with only 3 bolts
- The base has a 10-inch leg span
- The size of the stand is 25 x 25 x 11 inches, and it weighs 13.1 lbs.
Useful tips for setting up your Christmas tree and keeping it up during the holidays
A good quality tree stand is the number one step you should take to ensure that setting up the Christmas tree will be effortless and hassle-free.
But here are some other nifty tips which will ensure that the Christmas tree stays fresh, and stays up during the entire Christmas holidays, no matter how rumbustious your children are, and how naughty and curious your cat is:
- Position the Christmas tree stand in a place where the branches of the tree will not bend against the walls
- Hang a funnel with a tube somewhere hidden in the tree and connect it to the water reservoir in the stand – this will make filing it up much easier
- If the stand doesn’t have its own spill-proof saucer or technology, place a plastic snow saucer with a flat center under it to protect your floor or carpeting from water damage
- Buy and save a Christmas tree bad when you are getting the tree, and slip it under the base while making a slit for the trunk to reach the water – this will make the disposal of the tree easy and mess-free
- Always measure the height of the tree before you bring it home, even if it fits, cutting an inch or so from the bottom of the trunk will allow for better absorption of water while it is on the stand
- Remove the netting of the tree after you have brought it inside, and placed in on the stand
- To cat-proof and child-proof the Christmas tree attach each end of each line to the top of the tree or to the ceiling with fishing line
- Keep your tree fire-proof and safe, by keeping the water reservoir full, as well as by switching off the lights when you are heading to bed or leaving home, also keep it away from burning candles and fireplaces
- Use bandage wrap to pack up your Christmas tree so that it stays safe and takes up less space until next holiday season
Related – Top 7 Large Outdoor Lighted Cross for Christmas or Church Decoration in 2021
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 03:43 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API