If you are one of the many people who just hate camping because of the inability to get a comfortable full night’s sleep, we recommend that you get a good quality camping cot like the top-rated Coleman ComfortSmart cot.
These ingenious camping beds are portable, easy to set up, easy to transport and store, and provide the convenience and comfort of sleeping above the ground, instead of on it, or on a deflating air mattress.
With any of the best camping cots for 2019 we have picked, you can turn your camping experience into a hotel-like one.
Plus, these convenient folding beds are also perfect for extra guest beds, and for use both indoors and outdoors.
Read on to find out everything you need to know about the best camping cots for 2019.
Are you tired of waking up on the floor after the air mattress has gone flat? Are you too old to sleep on the ground when you go camping? The Coleman ComfortSmart Cot is our recommendation and our top choice for the best camping cot for 2019.
This deluxe cot is reasonably priced and is the perfect alternative to uncomfortable sleeping bags or air mattresses.
It is built to last. Made of a strong foldable steel frame, it will easily withstand a weight of up to 300 lbs.
The dimensions of the camping cot when unfolded are 80 x 31 x 15 inches. It can fit people who are up to 6 ft. 6 inches tall.
The cot has a ComfortSmart coil suspension and a foam mattress, which will make you feel like you are in your comfortable bed at home every time you spend the night on this premium quality and comfortable camping cot.
At the same time, it is easy to fold and is very portable, weighing only 21.5 lbs. and measuring 25.6 x 5.5 x 37.4 inches when collapsed.
This excellent camping cot is the best way to spend the night in the tent, without waking up with a sore back and feeling all cramped up.
It is larger than the average cot and is definitely much more comfortable. Plus, it will keep you off the ground, and also allows useful storage space for your gear underneath it too.
It is great for people of all sizes, even the taller and heavier ones, and will make you feel like you are spending the night in a comfortable hotel rather than outdoors every time.
Plus, you can always use it as a quick alternative bed for any house guests too.
If you have never really managed to get a good night’s sleep when camping due to deflating mattresses and uncomfortable sleeping bags placed on rocks and other uneven surfaces, the Teton Sports Outfitter XXL camp cot will put an end to this immediately.
When unfolded, this large-sized camping cot is larger than a twin-sized bed, and can hold a weight of up to 600 lbs. easily and safely.
Its size when it is unfolded is 85 x 40 x 19 inches, so it can fit people of all shapes and sizes.
It is made of a reinforced steel S-leg construction which adds to its sturdiness and stability. Plus, the cot has rubber bushings which will absorb the shock and add to the support you need to fall asleep without worrying about falling down on the ground in the middle of the night.
The durable 600D oxford canvas top can be pulled tightly to ensure even more comfort for any camper.
When folded, the cot is 42 x 12 x 7 inches and weighs 26 lbs. and compact enough to be easily portable, transported and stored.
Thanks to the ingenious pivot arm of this camping cot, unfolding and setting up your bed in a tent has never been easier. You can get all of the bars in place quickly and easily without hassle, so you can get to bed happy and get a good night’s sleep to prepare for your next adventure.
With the top quality camping cot by Teton Sports, you will turn even your wildest camping trip into a five-star experience, thanks to its generous sleeping size, its overall comfort, and its easy setup and portability.
Best budget-friendly option
The best budget option for 2019 is an adjustable camping cot by Coleman which can be used not only for sleeping, but as a recliner, and for sitting and enjoying your favorite beverage or just lounging when you are outdoors.
This reasonably priced camping cot has a nifty removable side table with an added cup or bottle holder. The added side table can easily fit your electronic device, your book or a snack which you can enjoy while sitting or reclining on the cot.
You can remove the side table, and fasten to whichever side of the cot you prefer.
The frame of the cot is made of sturdy steel which can hold a weight of up to 300 lbs. When unfolded, the cot can easily fit anyone up to 6 ft. 6 inches tall.
The size of the camping cot is 80 x 44 x 17 inches when unfolded, and when it is folded it can easily fit in just about any car trunk, or be carried around in its convenient carrying bag, as it is only 42 x 6 x 5 inches, and weighs 23 lbs.
Even if you are not actually a camper, the Pack-Away camping cot is an excellent purchase, which you can use for an extra bed for guests, and which you can easily set up, and then easily store away when not in use.
For the price it is offered at, this stable and comfortable camping cot is possibly the best bang for the buck you can get for 2019.
The rest of the best
Do you need a lightweight camping cot which you can literally carry around with you even when you go hiking? The Desert Walker outdoor bed is the best possible option you can find in 2019. You can actually carry it in one hand as you go.
- An ultra-light and compact design – the cot weighs only 2.8 lbs., and is sized a mere 19.7 x 4.7 inches when rolled up – this is the lightest of all camping cots we have reviewed
- The frame is made of sturdy aviation aluminum and supports a weight of up to 440 lbs.
- The canvas is sturdy and comfortable made of oxford fabric with strong precise stitching
- Each cot is handmade and can be tracked by the person who stitched and made it
- It is anti-tear, waterproof, anti-aging and incredibly durable
- The size of the camping cot when unfolded is 72.8 x 23.6 x 5.9 inches
- It is available in green, blue, black, grey and camouflage color options
- An excellent option for hiking, backpacking, camping, fishing, for the beach, and as an extra guest bed
- A special bracket foot will protect your tent floor from damage
- It is sold with a nifty oxford canvas storage bag
- Easy to set up and fold in
The Magshion Portable Military camping cot is an inexpensive and sturdy bed, which you can take with you when camping, attending a music festival, or use at home as an extra guest bed. It folds out easily and has a lot of space-saving storage space underneath it.
- Perfect for children or adults weighing up to 280 lbs.
- Easy to fold, and comes with a storage bag
- The U-shaped legs provide added stability and won’t damage the tent floor
- Made of a strong steel frame, and an oxford canvas
- The size of the cot when unfolded is 13.5 x 24.5 x 72 inches and can fit up to 6 feet tall
- When folded, the camping bed is 4.5 x 24.5 x 36 inches
- The weight of the cot is 10 lbs.
- It is offered in a variety of rich colors including black, green, blue, red, purple, red, navy blue and camouflage
- It is very affordable and is an excellent buy for the quality provided
- It is quick and easy to set up and provides precious storage space for your gear underneath
The Byer of Maine EasyCot is one of the easiest and fastest camping cots to set up and fold away on the market. It is comfortable, reasonably priced and well built to withstand a lot of adventures in the wilderness.
- Named EasyCot for a reason, this camping cot takes seconds to unfold and fold
- The cot is 78 x 31 x 18 inches when unfolded, and thanks to its height of 18 inches, it provides plenty of storage space for your gear underneath
- The camping bed weighs 21 lbs.
- It can fit people who are 6 feet or taller
- It has a weight capacity of up to 330 lbs.
- Made of a welded steel frame, with strong steel hinges, and a five-panel reinforced 600 denier polyester canvas
- The cot comes with a carry bag with a shoulder strap for easier portability
- Made by a company which made beds for the army during WWII, and the Korean War
- The legs have protection to keep the tent floor damage-free
The KingCamp folding camping bed is an excellent solution not only for comfortable sleeping when camping, but can also serve as pool or patio furniture. Thanks to its design, you can relax or sleep on it without the need for a pillow.
- It is easy to set up and comes with a convenient storage bag
- The head side flips up to an angle, so you don’t need a pillow, and can use it as a recliner for your poolside or patio
- Made of strong steel tubes and brackets, and has a sturdy triangular structure of the legs for added stability and comfort
- The canvas is made of a double layer of 600 dernier oxford canvas
- The cot supports a weight of up to 265 lbs. and can fit people as tall as 6 ft. 2 inches
- The size of the surface of the bed is 74.8 x 26.8 inches, and it is 15 inches high, and 18.9 inches high on the head end
- When folded, the cot collapses to a size of 41.3 x 9.1 x 6.7 inches, so it will easily fit in just about any car trunk
- The foldable cot weighs 15.9 lbs.
- It is available in a variety of color options including grey, blue, green, as well as those colors with an added nifty side pocket to store your phone, magazines and other belongings for easy and safe access
- Very easy to set up, and very stable
This extra-large camping cot by Coleman comes in Queen and Twin sizes, and also with a comfy mattress and a pump, so if you choose to buy the Queen size, you will have everything you need for a comfortable rest or sleep outdoors with your partner.
- The Queen size is 78 x 59 x 22 inches when unfolded, and supports up to 600 lbs., and weighs 41.9 lbs.
- The Twin size is 74 x 40 x 23.5 inches and supports up to 300 lbs. and weighs 29 lbs.
- Superb for camping and sharing a camping cot with your partner, or as a comfortable and convenient guest bed
- The included mattress has an AirTight system which will prevent it from deflating, and a ComfortStrong coil construction for added comfort
- A sturdy steel construction
- The Queen size can fit people up to 6 ft. 2 inches tall
- It comes with a 4D cordless air pump for the mattress
- Suitable for use outdoors and indoors
- You can use the cot with or without the mattress
This deluxe camping cot will make even the greatest camping skeptics happy. It provides ultimate comfort and comes with a pillow, a side pocket, and a compact padded pillow, so you can set it up and sleep or take some time to relax just about anywhere without the need for an additional mattress or padding.
- It can sleep one adult or two children and can hold a weight of up to 440 lbs.
- Made of a soft and breathable material with added twill fabric for added comfort and durability
- Water-resistant and easy to clean
- The frame is made of heavy-duty flat steel tubes for added stability and ruggedness
- The frame and joint fold out and in in a matter of seconds
- The cot comes with a comfortable specially designed pillow which cradles the neck and head, and a convenient side pocket for your magazines, electronics, phone, water bottle, and other belongings
- It also comes with a sturdy carrying bag for easy portability and storage
- The weight of the deluxe camping cot is 18 lbs.
- The surface when opened is 75 x 26 x 15 inches, with a slight incline and a head height of 19 inches
- The pillow and side pocket are removable
- When folded, the cot is 40 x 8 x 5 inches
- Available in green, gray and royal blue colors
- Premium quality camping cot which is sold with a 5-year warranty
- Quick setup via the bungee cord which will adjust the poles automatically and quickly
- It is 75 x 27 x 6.5 inches in size and weighs just 5.1 lbs.
- When folded it is only 21.5 x 6.5 inches in size
- Perfect for camping, for the beech, or for anywhere
- The weight capacity of this top of the line camping cot is 320 lbs.
- Made of quality aluminum legs and a 600 weave ripstop cot cover
- It comes with a zippered and sturdy carry bag
- You can buy extension cot legs if you want to increase the height of the cot top 15 inches
- It is available in coyote tan and black color options
This amazing camping cot packs down to a size of only 15 x 6.6 inches and weighs just 4.85 lbs. so you can take it backpacking or hiking with you without any problems.
- Easy to install
- With a 6.7 inch height, it will keep you off of the cold and damp uneven ground
- The cover is made of a waterproof strong Thinken nylon cloth
- The cot is 74.8 x 27.6 x 6.7 inches in size
- When packed in its storage bag it is just 15 x 6.6 inches
- It weighs only 4.85 lbs.
- Sold with a 120-day money-back guarantee, and with a 12-month warranty
- The cot comes with a bed cloth, a pillowcase, a side pocket, and a stuff sack
- Perfect for trekking, hiking, camping or for any kind of indoor and outdoor use
- A weight capacity of up to 280 lbs.
Last update on 2019-11-14 at 18:25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API