More people today are choosing to sleep on airbeds rather than on traditional beds due to various reasons.
The first reason is the price, which is much lower, even for the most luxurious inflatable mattresses. The other main motive is for space-saving because you can quickly deflate and put away an inflatable bed, unlike a regular one.
The problem for many though is, finding an airbed that is as comfortable, stable, and reliable as a traditional bed and mattress.
Best Air Mattress for Everyday Use
With the right quality air mattress like the top-rated one from the SoundAsleep Dream Series, you can comfortably sleep on it day after day without waking up sore or without the discomfort associated with older and lower quality inflatable air mattresses.
Here is a list of the leading air mattresses for everyday use for 2021.
The finest air mattress for daily use for 2021 is a top-quality, comfortable, and durable temporary bed. Actually, it is so comfy that you can use it as a regular bed, as well as a bed for guests, camping and others.
The SoundAsleep Dream air mattress features the innovative ComfortCoil Technology paired with a SureGrip bottom, which prevents any uncomfortable sliding and slipping, like with other air mattresses.
It has 40 air coils integrated into it, which keep the bed firm, reinforced, and flat for added comfort and safety.
This mattress for everyday use has an internal EZ pump that can inflate it completely for less than 4 minutes. All you need to do is press a button, and your mattress will be ready for use in a matter of minutes.
Plus, it can stay fully inflated for days, so if you prefer not to deflate and put it away every day.
Of course, if you prefer to sleep on a harder surface, you can easily top it up before going to bed.
When you decide to put it away, you can deflate it as easily and as quickly with the EZ pump.
The power cord for the pump can be stored in a compartment inside the mattress itself for a neater room.
The mattress comes with a convenient carry bag for easy storage, portability, and transport.
The Queen SoundAsleep Dream Air Mattress is twice as high as regular air mattresses. This makes getting in and out of bed much more comfortable, which is essential if you have back or waist pain and other problems causing difficult mobility.
It is constructed with two chambers, and when it is fully inflated, its size is 78 x 58 x 19 inches. This is sufficient to fit two people comfortably. The airbed has a capacity of up to 500 lbs.
The top of the mattress is made of a waterproof and extra thick, puncture-resistant flocked top. It is eco-friendly, sturdy, and will last for years.
When folded up and stored in the bag, the mattress is 17 x 13 x 7 inches and weighs 18.96 lbs.
You can also get this superb air mattress for daily use in Twin, Twin XL, and King sizes.
The King Koil Queen Air Mattress is the close runner-up in our list of the greatest air mattresses for everyday use for 2021.
It has a sturdy and comfortable coil-beam construction that will keep the bed firm and stable during use.
The mattress has a very easy to use internal air pump that can inflate it completely in only 2 minutes. You can easily adjust the softness or firmness of the mattress by inflating or deflating it until you reach your desired comfort.
There are separate knobs for inflation and deflation for smooth operation.
The premium quality air mattress has a durable and thick comfortable top that is puncture resistant and water-resistant. It is covered with a soft flocking layer with a built-in pillow. The sides of the mattress are fully flocked to prevent you from rolling to the side or falling off the bed.
King Koil is the sole mattress manufacturer that has been endorsed by the International Chiropractors Association because the mattress has been designed to promote healthy and proper alignment of the spine and ensure comfortable and healthy sleep.
The Queen size mattress is 20 inches high and provides a feeling of using a regular bed or mattress.
Its inflated dimensions are 80 x 60 x 20 inches, and its weight is 17 lbs.
The Queen Size Luxury raised mattress by King Koil has a weight limit of up to 600 lbs, which is more than enough for two average people to sleep comfortably and safely on it.
Even though it is puncture resistant and durable, the manufacturer has added several patch kits in the package.
It is sold with a 1-year warranty.
This air mattress is perfect for heavier sleepers and people with spinal problems, as well as for everyday use instead of a traditional bed.
Best budget-friendly option
This mattress costs less than $40 and still is a comfortable and supportive bed that can be used on a daily basis.
The inflatable mattress features the patented Fiber-Tech Interior Construction, which helps improve its durability and comfort, and at the same time, makes it lightweight for easier mobility and portability.
The mattress has an edge lock construction that adds stability and provides more sleeping space. The edges are also indented, so the sheets will stay in place while you are sleeping.
The top of the Dura-beam mattress features a soft and cozy pillow-top air system. The sides of the airbed are smooth and velvety, and at the same time, are puncture resistant and abrasion-resistant.
The Queen size has a weight capacity of up to 300 lbs. It is 60 x 80 x 13 inches when fully inflated.
The affordable air mattress for everyday use has an integrated internal pump, which can inflate it in about 3 minutes.
It can deflate it as fast as this, too, which is excellent news if you are planning on putting it away when it is not in use.
For more accessible storage and portability, Intex has added a comfortable carry bag for it as well.
The budget-friendly air mattress from Intex’s Comfort Plush Mid Rise Dura-Beam series also comes in Full and Twin sizes.
It is a comfortable airbed for occasional or even for daily use and is pleasant and comfortable for sleepers in all kinds of sleeping positions, and it costs a fraction of the price of other air mattresses in this range.
The rest of the best air mattresses for everyday use for 2021
If you want an air bed that is easy to set up and easy to put away for everyday use in a tight space, then you should definitely consider investing in the AirExpect Double Elevated Twin Airbed.
- Features a Dura coil technology including 21 internal air coils for stability, smoothness, and comfort
- An ergonomic design that keeps the spine properly aligned to prevent waking up with a sore back, neck, hip, or other
- It has a weight capacity of up to 600 lbs.
- The electric air pump is built into the mattress and can inflate it for 4.5-5.5 minutes.
- It has a built-in compartment for the power cord for neater cable management.
- The mattress is made of multiple layers of different materials.
- There is a puncture-resistant and waterproof suede top for comfortable sleeping.
- There is a thick PVC layer that prevents the airbed from sliding.
- The sheets will stay in place thanks to the suede top.
- Thanks to its seamless design and thick walls, this mattress will have no leaks unless it is damaged or punctured.
- It has a raised edge design that will keep the sheets, pillows, and you in place.
- The Twin sized mattress is 80 x 39 x 18 inches when inflated.
- It weighs 14.85 lbs.
- The 18-inch height adds extra comfort and provides the feeling of using a real bed.
- Deflating it is even faster, and it is straightforward to roll up and put away.
- It comes with a carry bag for storage and transportation.
- There are also adhesive repair patches that come with the airbed.
- The airbed is sold with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 2-year warranty, as well as 24/7 customer support.
Are you fed up with sleeping on sagging and deflating air mattresses? With this sturdy Raised Inflatable Bed, you can be pretty sure that you will be using it and sleeping comfortably on it for years to come.
- It is made of innovative laminated vinyl, which keeps it firm and prevents it from stretching.
- Thanks to its firmness and stability, your spine will be properly aligned, and you will sleep and wake up pain-free.
- The height of the air bed is 19 inches, so it is easy to get in and out of bed even if you have mobility issues.
- It has a built-in electric air pump for quick and easy inflating and deflating.
- It has an added pinch valve that can be used for inflating the mattress during a blackout or when you are camping off the grid.
- The airbed has a capacity of up to 600 lbs.
- It comes with a pretty and comfortable hypoallergenic fitted sheet and a stylish bed skirt that make it look and feel like a real bed.
- The manufacturer offers a 60-day satisfaction guarantee and a 1-year warranty
- The Kingsize is 81 x 74 x 19 inches when inflated.
- It is also available in Twin, Full, and Queen sizes.
- This airbed is Queen size and has a headboard.
- It has a sturdy and firm coil construction.
- The mattress has a height of 20 inches, which makes it much easier to get in and out of bed.
- The built-in pump is incredibly easy to use and allows you to choose the firmness you desire
- The high-end airbed has a second air pump that maintains the desired firmness all night long silently.
- It has a built-in USB plug for charging your phone or other use.
- The airbed has a durable PVC construction and a brushed comfortable polyester top.
- The sleeping surface has been treated for mold, fungus, mildew, and odor resistance.
- Thanks to the light but durable laminated material of the mattress, it is both lightweight and puncture-resistant
- The AeroBed comes with a durable and comfortable to carry bag for storage and transport.
- It is 78 x 60 x 20 inches when inflated and has a capacity of up to 600 lbs.
- It is also available in Full and Twin sizes.
- Integrated dual smart pump that will quickly inflate and deflate the mattress and will keep it as firm as you want it to while you sleep
- The pump’s motor is 20% quieter than others.
- The auto-off pump has three pre-set comfort levels (firm, soft and plush), so you can choose the firmness or softness you prefer, and the pump will do the rest.
- The air mattress inflated automatically for 4 minutes.
- The pump turns off after the desired firmness is reached.
- The mattress has a ComfortCoil construction, including I-Beam coils for a perfectly leveled and flat sleeping surface.
- The Queen size is 78 x 58 x 19 inches when inflated.
- Its weight is 25 lbs.
- The double-height of 19 inches is achieved via the dual chamber technology and makes getting in and out more comfortable than ever.
- It has a sure grip bottom that will keep the airbed in place at all times.
- The flocked top is thick and waterproof and is also puncture resistant and comfortable.
- The inflatable bed comes with a carry bag where you can store it when not in use.
- It is sold with a 1-year warranty and friendly customer support.
- It is also available in Twin size.
With this luxurious microfiber airbed, you will feel like you are sleeping in a puffy, plush soft cloud every time. But even though it is so soft, this air mattress by Englander is amazingly durable and supportive too. It is lightweight and yet has a weight capacity of up to 800 lbs.
- The air mattress is the first one with a full microfiber wrap
- Thanks to the unique microfiber flocking, this mattress is softer, as well as much more abrasion, and puncture-resistant, and has a higher tensile strength
- The microfiber also helps with the thermal regulation so that you don’t get too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter
- The built-in high output pump inflates the airbed in only 90 seconds
- It has a double raised height for effortless getting and out of bed
- It is so soft that it feels like a real bed with or without bed sheets
- The mattress has a reinforced coil beam construction that will keep it in shape for years of daily use
- The mattress has been specially designed for everyday use but is also suitable for camping, guests and other needs
- The California King size is 84 x 72 x 20 inches when inflated
- It can carry a weight of up to 800 lbs.
- This is one of the lightest air mattresses and weighs only 12.8 lbs.
- It comes with a 5-year warranty
- The premium airbed is also available in Queen and Twin size options
- The built-in air pump allows for hassle-free and quick inflation and deflation
- It has a supportive lock reinforced construction that provides a leveled and stable sleeping surface for uninterrupted sleeping
- The plush top makes the sleeping surface velvety and soft
- The raised edges help keep the pillows and sheets in place, and at the same time provide you with more sleeping space
- The mattress has an AirTight system which helps prevent leaking
- It is a double high bed for easier getting up and lying down
- The inflated dimensions of the mattress are 78 x 60 x 20 inches
- It weighs 21.3 lbs.
- Sold with a 1-year warranty
If you prefer the convenience of sleeping on a cot rather than on a mattress on the ground, then this camping cot with an air mattress by Coleman is one of the top options you can find on the market.
- The combo kit includes a cot with added side tables a Queen sized air mattress and a battery-powered pump
- The airbed has a coil construction for added support and stability
- The mattress is tested and is leak-proof so that you won’t wake up on top of a deflated airbed
- It has a sewn-in cover that helps keep it in place on top of the cot
- You can use the retractable side tables for your phones, cups, and others
- Its size is 78 x 59 x 22 inches, and it weighs 41.9 lbs.
- The frame of the cot is made of sturdy steel and can support a weight of up to 600 lbs.
- With a camping cot, you will not be sleeping on the ground or floor, and it is easier to get up and use the space underneath for storage
- It is suitable for sleeping both indoors and outdoors
- The cot and air mattress come with a carry bag for traveling and storage
- Both are easy to fold and unfold
- The combo is offered with a 1-year warranty
- It is also available in a Twin size version
With this airbed, you will be able to set up your sleeping space in a matter of minutes, and then put everything away in the morning as quickly as that too.
- A unique internal construction which keeps the bed in shape and stable all night long
- It has a wavy texture on top that helps support the body and spine
- The airbed has a capacity of up to 550 lbs.
- The internal air pump inflates and deflates the air mattress in 3-5 minutes
- Clutter-free cable management thanks to the hidden cord compartment
- Made with a durable and puncture-resistant double-layered construction
- The flocked top is waterproof and easy to clean
- The size of the Twin airbed when inflated is 75 x 39 x 18 inches
- It has raised edges that will keep the sheets from sliding and slipping
- Very compact when folded up, this airbed is comfortable to put away for next time
- It has a 2-year warranty and lifetime customer support
Last update on 2021-06-13 at 17:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API