If you want to add even more resistance to your exercise regimen and get better results when it comes to tone the legs, glutes, and core, a pair or set of good quality ankle weights like the top-ranked Hausmann wrist and ankle weights can make this task much easier and more efficient.
These training tools are also highly recommended by physical therapists and chiropractors for rehabilitation and strengthening exercises following an injury or if you have certain underlying health conditions.
We have reviewed a large number of ankle weights available on the market right now, and have come up with our top 7 list of the best ankle weights for 2019 for you.
Please, read on to find out more.
Produced by one of the leaders in the production of medical, therapy and athletic training equipment Hausmann Industries, this assorted set of ankle and wrist weight is the definite best set of ankle weights you can buy in 2019.
This premium set of weights includes all the types of weights you will need for your resistance training, for injury recovery as well as for toning the body.
The top of the line ankle weight set includes a total of 16 different weights, including a pair of 1lb., 1.5lb., 2lbs., 2.5lbs., 4lbs. and 5lbs. ankle and wrist weights as well as one 7.5 lbs. and one 10 lbs. weight/
The different weights in the package are colored differently for easy identification.
They are easy to use and are available in a one size fits all. The straps on each of the weights are 17 inches and are extra-long, so they can fit any man, woman or child. The straps are easily adjusted and strapped via strong hook and loop fasteners. You can double strap each weight for added comfort and security as you wear them.
They have durable and comfortable vinyl covers and are filled with non-absorptive and smooth steel pellets so you won’t feel any discomfort while wearing them on your ankles or wrists.
They come with a large brass hanging grommet.
They come sealed separately in hygienic plastic protective packages, and are available as a set or can be purchased separately, according to your needs. Larger weight of up to 20 lbs. each is also available on the market, so everybody can find the perfect ankle weights for their body size and for their individual needs from this high-end ankle weight series by Hausmann.
HEALTHYMODELLIFE Ankle Weights Set by Healthy Model Life – 1lb, 2lb, 5lb and 8lb Sets – As Worn by Victoria Secret
If you want to tone your legs just like the Victoria Secret Angels do, then you should opt for this superior quality, comfortable ankle weights by Healthy Model Life.
They are available in sets of two weighing 1lb., 2lbs., 5lbs. or 8lbs.
All of the ankle weights are padded and provide supreme comfort as you are working out, running or walking. You won’t feel any jabbing or discomfort when you wear them which allows for focusing on your training or other activity while toning those legs and glutes.
The comfortable ankle weights will stay in place no matter how vigorous your exercise regimen is, so you won’t need to stop to adjust them in the middle of your training session or daily run.
These top quality ankle weights have durable double stitching and have added Velcro straps to keep them tight and secure on your ankles at all times.
This excellent set of ankle weights is specially designed for ladies, and you can wear them while walking or jogging, while working out in the gym or home, during a Pilate’s session, for physical therapy following injuries or surgery, or even as you are walking around running errands at home or outdoors.
With the adjustable Velcro straps, you can wear these weights no matter the size of your ankles.
So, ladies, get those legs and glutes all toned and beautiful with this top quality set of ankle weights by Healthy Model Life, and feel like a celebrity model yourself!
The best budget-friendly option
If you are not ready to break the bank for a pair of ankle weights, then we suggest you choose the Da Vinci Adjustable ankle and wrist weights.
They are very reasonably priced and are available in different colors and with different weights, including blue – 1.5 lbs. each, green – 5 lbs. each, lime green – 2 lbs. each, orange – 1 lb. each, red – 4 lbs. each and yellow – 3 lbs. each.
They are sold in pairs at an affordable price and are covered with moisture absorbing soft cloth for added comfort and moisture wicking during training or running.
Thanks to their strong and adjustable Velcro straps, you can easily fit each weight on an ankle or wrist of any size.
The Da Vinci weights provide a comfortable grip which will not interfere with your exercise, walking or other activity. They are perfect for adding more resistance to your strength training or other exercising.
They are also commonly used by chiropractors, physical therapists, coaches, trainers, and occupational therapists as part of the sports training or rehabilitation from injuries.
Overall, these inexpensive ankle weights are everything you are looking for in a pair of weights at a fraction of the price of the higher-end models on the market.
Our other top picks for the best ankle weights for 2019
These versatile professional ankle weights come in one size fits all, and can be used for intensifying the movement of your legs and glutes as well as for adding resistance to your shoulder and arm exercises.
- They can be used for both the ankles and the wrists
- You can add or remove weights in 1-2lbs. increments depending on your preferences as you are training
- The weights are available in 10lbs. or 20lbs. versions
- The 20lbs. set comes with 10 removable 2lb. weights for proper adjustment of the weight you want
- The 10lb. set has 10 removable 1lb. weights for easy adjustment
- The filler weights are made from steel and sand enclosed in a top quality neoprene shell for added comfort
- Made of top quality neoprene, which does not irritate the skin and wick the moisture away
- The weights are secured via strong D-rings
- They have adjustable Velcro straps providing a secure and comfortable fit on ankles and wrists of all sizes
- The pro range ankle weights are sold with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
These ankle weights by All Pro are another pair of versatile and comfortable weights which you can use to strengthen and tone those glutes and legs efficiently.
- Available in different weight options including 5lbs., 10lbs., 20lbs. and 40lbs.
- They are offered in pairs
- The weight of each unit is adjustable thanks to the weight slots and the removable weights, which come in different increments depending on the size option you choose – the smallest can be adjusted in 0.5lb. increments and the largest in 4lbs. increments
- Suitable for training, physical therapy and for strengthening the muscles and improving the balance
Fitnessery Ankle Weights – Choice of 1lb, 2lb, and 3lb Ankle Weight Sets – Ankle Weights for Women and Men
These ankle weights are incredibly comfortable and come with a useful carry bag to take them to the gym or wherever you want.
- Available in pairs
- The different weight options per weight are: 1lb., 2lbs., 3lbs., 4lbs. and 5lbs.
- They are sold with a convenient mesh storage and carry pouch
- You will also receive a useful e-book with 100 ankle weighted exercises to tone your body and an e-book with advice on how to get the most out of your ankle weights
- They have a lifetime replacement or full refund guarantee
- Made of anti-chaffing, moisture wicking neoprene
- The design allows for equal distribution of the weights at 360 degrees
- They have sturdy double stitching for added durability
Ankle weights are an affordable and easy to use way to ensure that you get the most out of your gym or home workouts every time. They are superb accessories if you want to strengthen and tone your legs and glutes, as well as build and tone your core. Most of them can be used for strengthening and toning the arms and shoulders as well.
Ankle weights are also irreplaceable accessories for rehabilitation from certain types of injuries and health conditions but make sure you ask your doctor, physical therapist or chiropractor for advice before using them if you have underlying health conditions.
We have picked the absolute best ankle weights for 2019 for you, so hopefully you have the perfect pair or set of weights to start working out those legs, arms and core out much more efficiently!
Last update on 2019-10-13 at 22:05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API