Bigger is better, and all TV manufacturers in 2020 know that!
Large TVs in the range of 70-75 inches and above are becoming increasingly popular in the latest years because more people are willing to boost their own home movie theater experience.
All leading manufacturers are putting their efforts into making the best large-sized TVs with all the bells and whistles, and with the latest technologies. There is a huge variety of excellent 75 inch TVs on the market in 2020, including the top-rated Sony XBR-77A9G.
We have thoroughly tested and compared all the flagships as well as the mid-range and budget-friendly models, and have come up with the ultimate list of the best 75 inch TV’s money can buy in 2020.
We have looked for TVs which are the best for watching movies, playing games, streaming online content, use as PC monitors and for mixed-use so that you can pick the one which will suit your needs and expectations best.
Read on to find out more about our favorite large sized 75 inch TVs for 2020.
Best overall for 2020
Our top choice for the best 75 inch TV for 2020 is a premium range 77 inch Bravia OLED TV from Sony’s Master Series – the Sony XBR-77A9G.
This is the flagship TV from this series by Sony for 2020 and features an incredibly slim panel with individually lit pixels and subpixels, also known as OLED.
The Sony 77 inch A9G will provide you with the best home movie viewing experience possible. It is capable of producing ink-black blacks, and sparkling white whites in both dark and brightly lit rooms.
The viewing angle of this TV is amazing, so you and your family and friends can enjoy watching accurate colors, contrasts, and brightness from all parts of the room.
The TV’s latest 4K HDR Picture Processor X1 Ultimate is the best made by Sony so far. It is capable of upscaling just about any type of content into near-4K quality in real-time by rendering all objects on the screen instantly. The innovative processor controls each and every one of the over 8 million pixels on the screen for an infinite contrast ratio and the widest color gamut we have seen.
With a TV like this, you will be able to view movies and shows as their directors intended.
The 4K Reality Pro technology displays everything with an object-based super resolution, so you will be able to see clearly all details, textures, and all the real colors on the screen, as they were when they were originally filmed.
This giant-sized 4K OLED TV offers a highly realistic HDR picture with an astonishing brightness range. It is IMAX enhanced and supports Dolby Vision, so with the 77 inch Sony A9G you will be completely immersed in the film, sport, show or game you are enjoying.
Along with these amazing technical features, this high-end TV has an innovative Acoustic Surface Audio + technology, which has integrated the sound from the screen itself, rather than from conventional speakers. The 2.2 channel Dolby Atmos sound will emerge from the screen itself, providing you with a life-like experience, no matter what you are watching.
The A9G TV also features a special MotionFlow XR technology for a refresh rate which will make any fast-moving object or action on the screen look smooth and absolutely natural.
Apart from handling motion perfectly, this large-sized TV also has a very low input lag when set to Game mode, as well as instantaneous response time. This will make watching sports or playing games a much smoother and enjoyable experience than ever.
If you are a fan of Netflix, you can also enjoy the specially developed Netflix Calibrated Mode, which will allow you to watch all Netflix movies and shows in studio-like master quality.
The Bravia OLED 77 inch by Sony can also be easily calibrated via the dedicated CalMAN calibration software, so you can adjust all of its colors to perfection. This, of course, is not really necessary for the average viewer, because the color accuracy right out of the box is absolutely fascinating.
The A9G runs on one of the best smart TV platforms – Android TV Oreo 8.0. You can control the set or search the internet via your voice without even touching a single button. By just saying Hey Google you can make the TV look for any type of content or adjust its settings without lifting your finger. You can also use the TV as a hub to control other smart devices in your home.
It is also compatible with Alexa if you prefer using this voice assistant instead.
The TV’s smart interface is very intuitive and easy to access and search. There are various pre-installed apps like the popular Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, Spotify and more, and you can always access and download other streaming apps, as well as games or other services from Google Play.
The Sony XBR A9G OLED TV is also available in smaller and less expensive sizes of 55 and 65 inches.
It has an elegant design and can be flush mounted to the wall with a 300×300 VESA. Its borders are only 0.31 inches thick and the OLED screen is a mere 0.25 inches thick. At its maximum thickness, this stunning 77 inch TV is only 1.59 inches.
There is a cable management system on the back of the TV for a neater installation.
The connectivity options of the XBR A9G TV include 4 HDMI, 3 USB, one 3.4mm headphone jack, an IR, and a composite in and tuner ports.
The set supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, HDCP 2.3, HLG, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital, DTS:X and has 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi connectivity.
The XBR OLED A9G TV by Sony is available in 55, 65 and 75 inch versions.
The remote control is also very easy to use and has dedicated buttons for the nifty Quick Settings menu, as well as for Netflix and Google Play.
The size of the 77 inch Sony XBR A9G is 67 7/8 x 39 ¼ x 1 15/16 inches without the stand, and 67 7/8 x 39 ½ x 12 inches with the stand.
If you want a truly perfect huge-sized TV, and the best of 2020, we strongly recommend this absolutely brilliant OLED 4K TV by Sony.
It will leave you glued to the screen, and will bring upon a whole new viewing and gaming experience to you and your family!
The 2019 LG Signature OLED W9 Wallpaper 77 inch TV is an absolute stunner and is the best large-sized TV for those of you willing to spend the massive amount of money it costs.
This gorgeous LG OLED TV has the most amazing design, and thanks to the innovative OLED Wallpaper TV technology can be flush-mounted on the wall like a work of art.
It is so thin not only thanks to the ultra-thin OLED panel but because all of its hardware is housed in a soundbar that sits underneath it.
This premium range TV by LG will allow you to watch any movie, show, sports, or game as you have never done before. The colors of the OLED TV are more realistic than ever, and the perfect black and its endless contrast ratio will let you see all those tiny details in the darkest scenes you have been missing until now.
The 8.3 million individually lit pixels on this incredible 77-inch screen will all emit or dim themselves individually for an immersive viewing and gaming experience.
The 77 inch OLED W9PUA TV is fitted with the most powerful A9 Gen 2 Intelligent 4K Processor by LG and will upscale each and every frame and object via its intelligent 4-step noise reduction technology. This will let you enjoy any movie or other show, just like it was meant to be enjoyed by its makers.
This beautiful OLED Wallpaper TV also flaunts the ThinQ AI which will actually listen, respond and think when you speak to it and will adjust to your specific viewing preferences and habits.
It comes with pre-integrated Google Assistant and Alexa, for easier, hands-free adjustment, content and internet search, and for a smarter overall experience.
The W9PUA also comes with AirPlay 2 which will allow you to share any content and movies, including Dolby Vision one, TV shows, and photos, as well as other content from your iPhone, iPad or Mac directly to the TV. You can also use it to play your favorite playlists from your Apple devices.
The 77 inch OLED TV has a minimal input lag, and wider bandwidth for higher refresh rates, so you can enjoy a smooth gaming experience, and perform better than ever when playing your favorite game. It even supports VRR for more enhanced responsiveness when displaying fast-paced action.
The TV supports 4K Cinema HDR, HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping Pro, and has an Ultra Luminance Pro, Object Depth Enhancer, as well as a Quad Step Noise Reduction and Frequency Based Sharpness Enhancer features for the best picture no matter the source you are viewing.
It operates on a webOS smart TV platform with all of the most popular streaming and other apps and services pre-integrated for easy access.
The Magic remote control can be used as a pointing wand, as well as for scrolling, clicking and for voice commands.
The TV is WiSa ready and has a 4.2 channel speaker system with a 60 watt output power.
It features all future proof connectivity options you will need including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, IP, HDMI-CEC, four HDMI HDCP 2.2, am eARC HDMI 2, 3 USB, 1 RF, 1 composite, 1 Ethernet, 1 digital audio output, and an RS-232C Mini Jack input.
The size of the LG Signature Wallpaper OLED TV display is 67.8 x 38.9 x 0.23 inches, and its AV Box is 57.5 x 3.3 x 8.2 inches. The weight of the TV is 27.1 lbs. and that of the AV box is 28.9 lbs.
It is also available in a smaller 65-inch version. If you love this TV, but the price is too steep for you, you can opt for the less expensive LG OLED 77 C9PUB released this year and with some very similar features to the W9.
Overall, we must say that this is the most amazingly designed TV we have seen this year, and its picture and the entire viewing experience with it is one of a kind.
If you can afford the 77 inch LG W9 Wallpaper OLED TV, it is definitely the best centerpiece for your home entertainment system money can buy for 2020.
The best budget-friendly option
The TLC 75S425 4K UHD Smart Roku TV is the perfect 70-inch TV to buy if you are not willing to pay thousands of dollars for a large-sized TV.
For its price, the TLC 4 series 77 inch TV offers a very good picture quality, with deep blacks thanks to its native contrast ratio.
It handles reflections pretty well but is not as good a performer in bright room conditions than our higher-end options due to its lack of local dimming.
It doesn’t have such a wide viewing angle as the top-rated OLED TVs from this list, but it is pretty good for watching from a more central position.
This TV has a reasonably wide color gamut and delivers HDR content at a satisfactory brightness and color level.
The best news is for the gamers because this budget-friendly 75 inch TV has a very fast response time, and a low input lag, so the blur is minimal, and the smoothness of the gaming or viewing experience of fast-paced action scenes and games is excellent.
This TV is also a great option for a PC monitor.
Probably the best features of the TCL 75S425 are its smart options. This smart TV will provide you access to thousands of different streaming movies, shows, and other channels, and to over 500,000 free TV series and movies via Roku TV.
The Roku TV Smart OS runs smoothly and is amazingly easy to use, even by people who are not too tech-savvy.
The remote control offers voice control and all other basic functions.
This budget TV is available in a variety of size options including 43, 50, 55, 65 and 75 inches.
The design of the TCL 4 is very nice, with average borders which are 0.59 inches thick, and a maximum thickness of the TV itself of 2.91 inches. It has a 300 x 300 VESA mount.
It is built well and will look great on your TV stand or on the wall.
It has 3 HDMI, 1 USB, 1 digital optical audio out, 1 analog audio out 3.5mm, 1 composite in, 1 tuner, and 1 Ethernet connectivity ports. The TV also has Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz and supports ARC, Dolby Digital, DTS audio pass-through.
The size of the TV is 66.1 x 38 x 3.5 inches without the stand and 66,1 x 40.7 x 15.9 inches with the stand.
Overall, this budget-friendly TCL TV is a good choice for watching TV shows and movies, but it is really great for gaming, as well as a PC monitor. The inexpensive 4K TV also has a superb smart functionality with multiple options for watching free content easily and without hassle.
The rest of the best 75 inch TVs for 2020
The Samsung QN75Q70RAFXZA is one of the best bangs for the buck you can find when shopping for a 70 inch TV in 2020. It is a QLED model released this year and has a number of features and an excellent build, and at the same time is reasonably priced for the value offered.
It is especially suitable for avid gamers.
- It is 75 inches, but is also available in 49, 55, 65, and 82 inch versions
- The panel is 4K QLED and offers billions of shades of accurate colors, deep blacks, and a superb light output
- It will provide you with a satisfying picture even when the room is brightly lit
- This is the least expensive of all of Samsung’s QLED TVs with full-array local dimming released this year
- The Direct Full Array 4X helps enhance the contrast between whites and blacks dramatically
- The screen handles reflections perfectly, so you can watch the TV in rooms with different light sources without interference
- The TV features a Quantum Processor 4K which will upscale all content into as near 4K quality as possible
- The viewing angle of the TV is very wide, so you can watch from anywhere in the room
- The Quantum HDR 8X helps make the picture even more lifelike by fine-tuning the colors and the black levels for more clear and vivid details
- The TV features the amazing Samsung Ambient mode and can display different picture of your choice, works of art, and even weather or news headlines when the TV is not in use
- It is compatible with the FreeSync refresh rates of the most popular game consoles – allowing for a refresh rate of up to 120Hz and a screen resolution of up to 4K
- There is a Real game Enhancer which reduces the input lag and enables the VRR feature for an even better gaming experience
- It supports both HDR and HDR+ formats
- The TV is designed with a nifty cable management feature, so you can keep all of the cables out of sight
- An AI algorithm will learn to adapt to your viewing habits and preferences and will learn to show you the content which is of most interest to you
- The smart TV can be controlled via the Bixby voice command control option
- It has a very useful Universal Guide so you can see all content from all sources in one easy to navigate and access place
- The almost bezel-less design allows for the TV to blend in with the wall, and will not distract you from your viewing or gaming experience
- Its stand has a cable management system hidden it its legs
- It can be set up as a hub for the other compatible devices in your home via Samsung’s integrated Smarter Things option, and you can share content from it to other devices
- The OneRemote also can be used to control all devices
- The remote has dedicated Netflix, Hulu and Amazon buttons
- The TV is compatible with voice commands via Google Assistant and Alexa
- It is also compatible with all Apple devices and content via AirPlay 2
- It has 4 HDMI, 2 USB, an optical digital audio output, an Ethernet, and an RF and RS-232 Ex Link connectivity ports
- It has integrated speakers and an AI Intelligent Sound System for an enhanced listening and viewing experience
- The TV is amazingly easy to set up – all you need to do is pair it with the SmartThings app on your mobile phone
- The TV is 66 x 37.8 x 2.4 inches without the stand, and 66 x 41.3 x 14.2 with the stand, and weighs 78.7 lbs. without the stand and 80.7 lbs. with it
The 75 inch Sony X950G is one of the premium LED Full-Array 4K TVs released in 2019. Thanks to its full array dimming support, this TV offers deeper blacks and brighter and more vivid colors in HDR than most other TVs in this range.
- The Triluminos display and the 4K HDR Super Bit Mapping provide a clear, vibrant and realistic picture and true colors
- The 4K HDR Picture Processor X1 Ultimate renders objects immediately in real-time to upscale the content to near 4K quality
- The X-Reality Pro feature allows for accurate display of every single object with in-depth and realistic detail and minimal on-screen noise
- It features Full-Array Local Dimming and Boosting for a boost of the brightness and contrast
- The X-Tended Dynamic Range PRO 6x feature provides the screen with 6 times higher contrast range than the traditional LED-edge lit TVs
- It has an X-Wide angle feature, so you can set it up in rooms with wider seating, and everyone will get a great view
- The Acoustic Multi-Audio technology includes two tweeters positioned in the back of the TV alongside bass-reflex speakers for a more immersive sound
- The HDR provides amazing clarity, detail, and brightness in a 4K resolution
- Thanks to the MotionFlow technology there is virtually no motion blur when watching sports, action movies or playing games
- It runs the fast and intuitive Android TV Oreo 8.0 with built-in Google Assistant and Alexa and is Google Home compatible
- The remote control has an integrated microphone for using voice commands
- The TV has a special Netflix Calibrated Mode so you can enjoy all content from Netflix as it was meant to be seen
- The size of the TV with the stand is 66 x 40 7/8 x 14 7/8 inches, and without it is 66 x 37 7/8 x 2 7/8 inches
- It has thin borders of just 0.37 inches, and the maximum thickness of the TV is only 2.69 inches
- Its connectivity ports are: 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 analog audio out, 1 digital optical out, 1 tuner and cable, 1 composite, 1 IR and 1 Ethernet inputs
- The TV supports HDMI 2.0, HDMI 2.2, HDR10, Dolby Vision, USB 3.0, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital, ARC, eARC, DTS audio and DTS:X
- It is available in different size options, including: 55, 65, 75 and 85 inches
This is a reasonably-priced large-sized TV by Samsung which was released in 2019. In fact, the Samsung UN75RU8000FXZA may be the best mid-range 75 inch 4K TV money can buy for 2020.
- It has a premium-looking design
- The picture quality of the 4K TV is excellent
- It has a 4K UHD Processor which upscales any movie, show or other content into near 4K picture quality
- Thanks to the HDR, the amount of detail you will be able to see on the screen is unmatched to that on HD TVs
- The Dynamic Crystal Color feature offers millions of real and vibrant colors and shades
- The TV can be controlled via Bixby voice commands
- It has a Real game Enhancer mode which prevents stuttering and tearing and offers a smooth and realistic gaming experience
- It has a fast response time, and excellent motion handling – great for people who like watching sports, fast-action content and gaming
- The TV has a wide viewing angle, so more people can enjoy watching it from different seating positions
- The Smart TV is fitted with a very useful Universal Guide where you can quickly find and access any content you want
- The TV has a Clean Cable management system
- The OneRemote is easy to use and is also compatible with other connected devices and content
- The remote has easy access buttons for Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime
- The TV is available in various screen sizes including: 49, 55, 65, 75, and 82 inches
- It has 0.55 inch borders, and the TV itself is 2.37 inches at its thickest point
- The TV has 4 HDMI, 2 USB, one digital optical out, a cable, a tuner, and an Ethernet ports
- It supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, HLG, CEC, HDR10, HDR10+, and also ARC, and 5.1 Dolby Digital
- It is 66.3 x 38 x 2.4 inches without the stand, and 66.3 x 40.5 x 14.9 inches with the stand, and weighs 86.2 lbs. without the stand, and 87.7 lbs. with it
With 16 times the resolution of a Full HD TV, this 75 inch QLED Q900 TV by Samsung will provide you with the best and most realistic picture you have imagined seeing on a television set.
- It is sold in 55-inch, 65-inc, 75-inch, and 82-inch versions
- Its resolution is 8K – which is twice the resolution of 4K TVs and 16 times the resolution of Full HD TVs
- The QLED technology allows for the display of over a billion of different color shades and hues for a life-like immersive viewing experience
- The 8K QLED TV has Direct Full Array Elite Backlight for the blackest blacks and the brightest whites in all kinds of lighting settings
- The 8K Quantum Processor provides amazing depth, paired with the HDR10+ which offers all super-fine details and all intensely vivid colors for a cinematic viewing experience, and a remastered sound
- The 8K AI Upscaling helps convert all content into near 8K quality instantly and with minimal noise
- It features Quantum HDR 32x for amazing details and clarity of the picture and deep colors
- The TV has a 240 Motion Rate paired with a low input lag, making it a dream come true for avid gamers
- It has an Ultra-Viewing wide-angle, and an anti-glare screen, so you can see everything perfectly no matter where the light source is, and no matter where you are sitting in the room
- The Q900 TV has an Ambient Mode which turns the TV into a beautiful piece of art, or a personal photograph display, or a quick news or weather headline board when it is not in use, instead of being just a black and empty rectangle
- It is flush wall mountable via a No Gap Wall Mount and VESA 400 x 400, and has a One Visible connection for a minimalist and neat setup
- The borders of the TV are 0.49 inches thick, and the TV itself is only 1.25 inches in its thickest part
- It has a 4.2 channel speaker system and a 60w output
- It runs the Samsung Tizen smart TV platform with Bixby voice control
- It is also compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa devices
- The smart TV comes with a Universal Guide option where you can find all of the content available on your TV from all sources
- With its SmartThings option, the TV can act as a smart hub and share content to and with other connected devices
- The 8K QLED TV has 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 digital audio out, 1 Ethernet, 1 RF satellite, 1 RF and an RS232C connectivity ports
- The OneControl remote can be used for accessing and controlling all other compatible devices
- The size of the 75 inch QLED 8K TV is 66 x 38 x 1.4 inches without the stand, and 66 x 40.4 x 13.3 inches with the stand, and it weighs 95.5 lbs. with the stand and 92.8 lbs. without it
The 75 inch Samsung QN75Q90RAFXZA is part of the flagship Q9 lineup introduced earlier this year. This large-sized TV is among the best of the 4K QLED TVs we have tested, and we can strongly recommend it to anyone looking for an immersive and life-like experience when watching movies, sports, shows or playing games.
- Part of the flagship Q9 series by Samsung for 2020
- It features an exquisite design and features the Samsung Ambient mode so you can say goodbye to the ugly black rectangle on your wall
- The 4K QLED TV produces unbelievable inky blacks and brilliant colors in all lighting settings
- It has Direct Full Array Backlight which will adjust the contrast, brightness, and the highlights even in the darkest scenes, so you will never miss another detail on the screen
- It offers a bright picture in both SDR and HDR
- The 75 inch TV is powered by Samsung’s Quantum Processor 4K which uses AI to upscale any content inputted into near 4K quality
- Its viewing angle is so wide, that you will be able to see everything clearly and accurately from any angle in the room
- The Quantum HDR 16x will ensure that you watch movies and series, just like the producers and directors intended you to see them, powered by HDR10+
- The large-sized QLED 4K TV handles motion perfectly and also has a low input lag, so gaming will be much more exciting and immersive than ever
- It also supports FreeSync
- The backlight flickers at 960Hz, and the TV is designed to interpolate the content to 120 Hz
- It runs the Tizen smart TV operating platform which features Samsung’s Bixby voice command assistant
- It is easy to set up and connect to all other compatible devices via the SmartThings option, and its One Remote can be used to control all devices as well
- The 75 inch Q9 TV has a Universal Guide which will allow you to quickly browse through and find the content you want to access with minimal effort
- It is also compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
- The flagship QLED TV has a maximum thickness of just 1.54 inches and can be mounted to the wall with no gap whatsoever
- Its borders are 0.43 inches thick, so they are hardly noticeable
- The available connectivity ports on the set include: 4 HDMI, 3 USB, Ethernet and a Digital optical audio out, RF in, ARC support, RS232C and OneConnect
- The TV connects to everything else via a single thin cable and the OneConnect box for a neat and cable-free setting
- Its inputs support HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2, HDR10+, HDR10 and CEC, as well as ARC and Dolby Digital
- Its dimensions with the stand are 66 x 41.5 x 12.5 inches, and it weighs 115.9 lbs. without the stand, the TV is 66 x 37.9 x 1.6 inches and weighs 93.7 lbs.
- The Samsung 4K QLED Q9 is also available in 65-inch and 82-inch options
The 75 inch LG 75SM8670PUA Nano 8 4K LED TV is fairly priced and is among the best options especially if you are looking for 75 inch PC monitor or TV for video or HDR gaming.
- This is a 4K IPS LED TV with a NanoCell display and a very good picture quality
- Its minimal input lag and fast response time makes it an exceptional choice for a gaming monitor or as a computer monitor, as well as for watching sports and action movies and shows
- The TV has wide viewing angles
- Its picture is pretty good especially in average-lit rooms
- It has Local Dimming which will adjust the contrast and brightness automatically
- The TV features the powerful A7 Gen 2 processor which uses AI to enhance the picture and to upscale the content to a higher quality intelligently
- The 75 inch LED TV also feature LG’s ThinQ AI, which will listen to your voice, answer you and will adapt the TV’s settings to your viewing preferences
- The TV runs the webOS smart TV operating system and is compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, as well as AirPlay 2, so you can connect it to Android, iOS and Alexa compatible devices
- It supports Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision for an immersive audiovisual experience
- It is compatible with WiSa speakers
- The TV has narrow 0.45 inch borders and is 2.50 inches at its thickest part
- The connectivity options of the TV include: 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 Digital Optical Audio Out, 1 Composite in, 1 Tuner, cable antenna, and Ethernet
- It supports HDR10, Dolby Vision, HLG, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, ARC, Dolby Digital and DTS
- It is sold at a very reasonable price for the value offered
- The size of the TV is 66.3 x 41.1 x 14.6 inches with the stand, and 66.3 x 38.3 x 2.6 inches without it. its weighs it 85.5 lbs. without the stand, and 91.7 lbs. with it
And here are the top picks for the best 75 inch TVs for 2018 which are still excellent options for those of who don’t mind buying a TV from last year.
If you want to buy everything you need to set up your perfect home movie theater, then this bundle offered by Samsung is definitely worth considering. It includes the 75 inch Samsung Q8 QLED 4K TV along with a powerful HW-Q80R Samsung Dolby Atmos soundbar.
- The 75 inch Samsung QN75Q80RAFXZA is part of the company’s QLED Q80R series and is one of the best TVs in this list and this range
- Thanks to the individually lit quantum dots of the panel and the Direct Full Array 8K, you will enjoy watching bright whites, deep blacks, the best contrast, and an incredibly realistic picture no matter what you are viewing
- It has a powerful Quantum Processor 3K, which uses artificial intelligence to upscale any content into 4K quality with crisp details and amazingly life-like accurate colors
- The Quantum HDR 12x helps deliver all of the details which the directors of the movies and shows intended you to see, even in the darkest of scenes
- The color gamut is wide and bright no matter whether you are watching SDR or HDR content
- Thanks to its Ultra-viewing angle, this TV can be watched by large groups of people, or from different seating with incredible accuracy
- The TV has a low input lag, remarkable motion handling, and it supports FreeSync, making it an exceptional choice for gamers and sports fans
- The TV runs the Tizen smart TV operating system, and has Bixby voice commands, and is compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
- The SmartThings feature allows for easy setup and connectivity of the TV to all other compatible devices, so you can share content seamlessly
- With the on-screen universal guide, you will have quick and instant access to all of the content currently available from all connected sources
- The OneRemote remote control can be used to control all other compatible devices in your home
- Its remote control also has buttons for direct access to Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime
- You can connect multiple devices to your TV thanks to the connectivity ports which include: 4 HDMI, ARC, 2 USB, 1 cable and tuner, 1 Digital optical out, and an Ethernet connection, as well as the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Thanks to its Ambient Mode, you can set the TV to show your photos, or pictures, news or other information of your choice, when it is turned off, so it will no longer be a passive black screen
- The thin borders of the TV are 0.39 inches, and its maximum thickness is 2.48 inches
- The size of the TV is 66 x 37.8 x 2.4 inches without the stand and 66 x 40.4 x 14.3 inches with the stand
- It is wall mountable via 400×400 VESA
- The TV is offered in other sizes, including: 55, 65 and 82 inches
- The added soundbar in the bundle is the Samsung Harman Kardon 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos HW-Q80R with an added powerful Wireless subwoofer for an immersive listening and viewing experience
- The soundbar has a 4K pass-through, adaptive sound, Bluetooth and Game mode
- It has 13 integrated speakers located in different positions for a multidimensional audio visual experience
- It is 327 watts
- By the use of its Adaptive Sound feature, the soundbar will analyze and optimize the audio for a better listening experience and for clear dialogue
- You can pair any compatible device to the soundbar via Bluetooth so you can listen to your favorite playlists or audiobooks
- The soundbar has 2 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI out, 1 optical input, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Power On
- It is 48.26 x 3.26 x 5.35 in size and weighs 19.4 lbs.
- Together, the 75 inch Q80R and the Harman Kardon 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos HW-Q80R cost much less than if bought separately, so this bundle is an excellent deal
How to get the best out of your 75 inch TV
Now that you have hopefully picked the perfect 75 inch TV for your home entertainment system, here are some tips on getting the best out of your brand new large TV set.
Pick the best sources
With a 4K UHD TV, it makes sense that you need to pick the best source for the content you are going to enjoy on your large screen. The lowest possible acceptable source is a DVD player, but if you want to get the best picture, you should connect a UHD Blu-Ray player to your TV, or at least an HD Blur-Ray player or an HD set-top box.
Since the content broadcasted in native 4K is still very limited, you won’t have a huge choice when it comes to TV programs. Then again, Netflix and Amazon Prime Instant Video, along with a few other streaming services have a number of shows and series which are broadcasted in the highest resolution, so you may want to get a subscription to one or more of them.
When it comes to games, more consoles are offering the highest quality resolution, including consoles such as PS4 Pro or Xbox One X.
Check whether your sources are properly set up
Most modern 75 inch TVs automatically manage their displays in accordance with the sources connected, but in case you are not so happy with the picture, you should toggle with the settings manually.
To get the best results, make sure that your set-top box or console has an output of 2160p.
If you are not sure whether your TV supports the resolution of the source, you can manually pick the highest possible option and look at the results. If the TV doesn’t support it – there will be no image on the screen. If this is the case, work yourself down through the options until you reach the maximum possible supported resolution for the best results.
You can also try connecting the console or another device to one of the first 2 HDMI ports which usually support 4K if you have picked a more budget-friendly 4K 75 inch TV.
Check the light level of your room
If you have picked one of the excellent backlit LCD TVs from our list, remember that the ambient light in the room is imperative to the resulting picture.
OLEDs self-illuminate, which means that the lighting is not so essential, which is why OLED TVs are excellent for all kinds of lighting, and can even improve their picture in low light settings.
To improve the performance of your LCD TV, you can place a lamp or other light source behind the TV.
Use the preset settings
The preset settings have been integrated into your TV by the manufacturer to provide you with the best picture and viewing experience. So, instead of hiring somebody to calibrate your TV try out the different presets and viewing modes to get the most satisfying image.
The best way to go is to start with the Normal or Standard settings, which provide optimized colors and contrast and the best blacks.
Cinema mode is usually best for dark or low light rooms, and Dynamic mode is preset but you should avoid it in general.
Set up the TV for gaming
To get the best seamless and smooth gaming performance out of your 75 inch TV, make certain that you have turned off the image processing, which can cause serious time lag. You can a TV which has a dedicated gaming lag preset. Turn on the Game Mode for the specific HDMI port where you have plugged in your console so that your other viewing experience isn’t affected by the lack of image processing.
Find the deepest black
If you see an annoying and unnatural pumping of the image, it is very likely that the Dynamic Contrast setting of your TV is switched on and keeps adjusting the image as the content changes. Try turning it off or at least minimize it to avoid this effect.
You may also want to lower or minimize the local dimming of your LED LCD TV to prevent the distracting clouding and light effects that can appear while you are watching TV.
Location is key
Depending on the panel type, some LED LCD TVs will lose a lot of accuracy, color, and contrast if you view them from an angle.
Place your LCD TV straight in front of your seating for the best results. Also, if you are mounting it on the wall, make sure that the TV set is at eye level for the best results.
Some of the TVs on our list with IPS panels have wider viewing angles, and so do the OLED TVs, so they are suitable for wider seating or larger rooms.
We hope that the detailed overviews of our top pics for the best 75 inch TVs for 2020 and 2019 have helped you make up your mind about the best one to meet your needs as well as the budget you have set for a new large-sized TV.
Since all of these TV sets are excellent, we are sure that your viewing and gaming experience will improve dramatically, no matter which model you choose!
Good luck and enjoy your new 75 inch TV, which will change your viewing experience forever!
- 7 Best Wireless Surround Sound Systems
- Top 10 Best Rated Home Air Purifiers for 2020 – Ratings and Reviews
- The Best Studio Headphones of 2020: The Ultimate Musician’s Guide.
- The Best Air Fryer – The Ultimate Reviews
- The Best Electric Fireplace TV Stand for 2020
- Do you know which is the best anime of all time? Find out now!
- The 100 Best Christmas Movies to watch
- Cutest Small Dog Breeds – List of Top Small Dogs with Pictures
Last update on 2020-10-01 at 19:14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API