If you have been looking for a 60 inch TV, you may have noticed that there are not so many models available in this size. This is due to the fact that the manufacturers are more focused on designing and making their 55 and 65-inch models instead.
To help you pick the best 60 inch TV (or slightly larger), we have tested almost available options available in 2021 and have come up with our top best 60 inch TV list for this year.
Now that the year has entered its 4th quarter it is unlikely that there will be any new surprise announcements for new TVs of this size, so we are pretty sure that we have got them all covered and have chosen the best ones in all price categories for 2021.
Our top choice is the exceptional LG OLED C9 TV, but we have picked TVs in all ranges for any taste or budget for you.
Take a moment to read our reviews and to pick the most suitable 60-inch TV for your budget and for your needs.
We have also added brief answers to the most common questions we have been receiving about what to look for in a large-sized TV in our FAQ section.
The best overall
This flagship TV from the Sony Master Series produces an amazingly realistic picture thanks to its individually lit pixels and its emissive technology of the OLED panel.
If you are shopping for the absolute best 60 inch 4K TV for 2021, then you should definitely check out the overall top-rated Sony XBR-65A9G.
You can enjoy watching movies in a dark or lit room and receive an incredible image quality with a wide vivid color gamut, bright highlights, and deep ink blacks.
The 4K OLED TV displays HDR content magnificently, with highlights that pop and vivid and life-like colors. Its contrast ratio is infinite, thanks to OLED technology.
The picture stays accurate even when views from an angle, and thanks to the A9’s reflection handling, you can enjoy watching and playing even in average and bright lights.
The TV has superb motion handling, a low input lag in Game Mode, and an almost instant response time, which leaves no blur in fast-moving content. This is great news for sports fans, gamers, and people who enjoy watching fast-paced adventure films. The panel supports a native 120 Hz.
You can further improve your viewing and gaming experience by using the motion interpolation and the Black Frame Insertion options when needed. The TV successfully removes any judder, but it doesn’t support FreeSync, HDMI Forum VRR, or G-Sync.
The new Picture Processor X1 by Sony, along with the Pixel Contrast Booster of this TV from the Master Series, allows for viewers to watch movies, just like their directors intended them to be seen. The processor upscales all lower picture qualities into near 4K picture and clarity.
The XBR OLED A9G TV by Sony is available in 55, 65, and 75 inch versions.
The design of this premium 60-inch TV is very thin and elegant, and it comes with a supportive flat stand. The back of the set has covers for the inputs, as well as a cable management system.
It can be mounted on the wall via VESA 300×300.
The 65 inch Sony A9G has very thin borders of just 0.31 inches, a screen of 0.25 inches, and a maximum thickness of 1.59 inches, so when it is wall-mounted, it will look more like a beautiful picture than a TV set. Its design reminds us of the Sony Xperia phones, with the bezel-less screen and the thin black frame.
This top-quality 65 inch TV by Sony has 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 digital optical out, 1 3.4mm headphone jack, 1 composite in, a tuner, 1 IR connectivity ports.
It supports HDR10, Dolby Vision, HLG, HDMI 2.0, eARC, CEC, HDCP 2.2, HDCP 2.3, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby Digital, and Wi-Fi 2.4GHz, and 5GHz.
The sound of the TV is very good thanks to the integrated Acoustic Surface Audio+, which relies on actuators resonating on the screen itself and acting like speakers and a subwoofer, instead of the traditional speakers in the casing.
The Sony XBR-65A9G is a smart TV running Android TV Oreo 8.0. Finding content is easy via a smooth and intuitive interface. You can use the pre-installed streaming and other apps and can find hundreds of other games, services, and apps via the Google Play Store. The TV already features some of the most popular streaming services, including Google Play movies and Films, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, and Sling TV, as well as Google Play Music, Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM, and Tidal.
The remote control allows for easy searching and control, and you can also use it to activate the Google Assistant voice control option, and perform a voice search, or issue your command for the TV. But the TV offers a hands-free voice command control, which you can use without having to press a button too.
A9G TV is also compatible with Alexa.
The remote has a dedicated button for the Quick Settings menu, which makes adjusting the settings of the TV easier than ever. It also has dedicated buttons for Google Play and for Netflix.
It doesn’t require a direct line of sight and does need to be connected to the TV via Bluetooth if you want to use the voice command options.
The size of the TV without the stand is 57 x 32 7/8 x 1 5/8 inches, and with it – 57 x 33 x 10 1/8 inches.
So, if you are ready to invest in this high-end OLED TV by Sony, you will be able to enjoy some of the most realistic and immersive veining and gaming experiences ever in the comfort of your own home.
With its bright colors, perfect contrast, deep blacks, and bright whites, and sound coming directly from the screen, this Sony Bravia OLED TV is a superb option for watching movies in the dark, watching sports and fast-moving shows even in broad daylight, as well as for fast-paced gaming.
The Sony XBR-65A9G is most definitely a true gem among all other premium range TVs which were released on the market this year.
The OLED C9 is one of the latest LG OLED and is able to produce a picture quality that cannot be matched with any of the other competitors in the range.
The runner-up for the best 60 inch TV for 2021 is yet another remarkable OLED TV – LG OLED65C9PUA.
It is much more affordable than the highest range OLED TVs by LG – the Picture-on-Wall LG SIGNATURE OLED65W8PUA and the Picture-on-Glass LG OLED65E9PUA, which too are brilliant but quite expensive 60 inch TVs.
This TV based on LG’s organic light-emitting diode (OLED) tech is able to deliver absolute impeccable black levels, out of the box accurate colors, a very wide viewing angle, and top quality picture even in brightly lit rooms and conditions.
This year’s LG OLED C9 has even better video processing, a quicker gaming lag, has more HDMI 2.1 extras, such as Auto Game Mode, eARC, and Variable Refresh rate, and comes with built-in Alexa and Apple AirPlay 2, as compared to last year’s LG OLED C8.
The TV comes in 55, 65, and 77 inch size options, with the 65 inch one being the most reasonably priced for its size and its range.
The emissive OLED technology, which allows for each subpixel to create its own illumination instead of relying on backlighting, is the main reason why the quality of the picture is so good in these TVs and especially in this year’s C9. Its display has 8.3 million individually lit pixels.
This premium quality 65 inch TV comes with a brand new and much more capable processor – the A9 Gen 2 chip. It uses an AI deep learning algorithm to automatically adjust the picture quality to the lighting in the room.
Thanks to its new Peak Brightness setting, the C9 will boost the lighting for all sources in Cinema and Expert modes and provide you with an exceptional picture even in brighter lit environments while at the same time maintaining the color accuracy and uniformity.
Because the panel of the C9 is capable of turning off or dimming individual pixels, it will also provide you with the perfect black blacks, grey uniformity, a wide color gamut, and a superb contrast when viewing a movie or other content in a dark room.
Thanks to its very wide viewing angle, you can enjoy watching this TV, even in rooms with wide seating.
The C9 also has an outstanding anti-reflection coating on the screen, so you won’t be bothered by any reflected light from lamps or from the window.
The 65 inch OLED C9 supports the newest HDMI 2.1 standard, which allows it to handle 4K signal at 120 fps, and eARC, VRR, and ALLM, the latter two being extras that every gamer will appreciate.
Gamers will also enjoy TV’s almost instantaneous response time. It has a native refresh rate of 120 Hz, and it supports VRR, which though is not compatible with G-Sync or FreeSync.
It has a wide array of connections, including 4 HDMI inputs with HDMI 2.1 and HDCP 2.2., 3 USB, a composite audio and video input, an optical digital output, an analog audio headphone output, an RF, RS-232, and Ethernet ports. The TV also supports WISA wireless audio connectivity.
The OLED C9 supports ARC, eARC, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Dolby Digital.
The design of the C9 is amazingly sleek. The TV is very thin, with its maximum thickness reaching a mere 1.87 inches at the bottom.
The screen is almost bezel-less, with a black frame that is 0.37 inches thick. It doesn’t have a logo or anything else to distract you from your viewing or gaming experience.
The stand of the C9 is wide and stable, so the TV will not wobble if you decide to use it with the stand.
The OLED TV can be wall-mounted via a VESA 300×200 pattern. On the backside of the stand, there is a slot that can be used for cable management.
The TV has integrated 40W speakers and woofer output and produces a good sound quality with clear dialog and satisfying bass.
The smart features of the LG OLED C9 are excellent. The interface is easy to use, especially thanks to the remote control, which can be used as a virtual pointer.
The Home Dashboard of smart TV can connect to and interact with compatible smart devices.
The TV runs the Web OS smart TV platform and has numerous streaming and other apps pre-installed, so you can enjoy your favorite content directly from the TV.
The remote control has a microphone, which you can use for voice commands and queries to Google Assistant or Alexa, as well as to control the TV itself. The voice search option will make finding the content you prefer to watch much easier than by using the remote.
You can also use the remote to control other IR controlled devices in the house.
It also supports Apple’s AirPlay 2 system, which will allow you to use your iPhone, Mac, or iPad as controllers as well. You can also use the Siri assistant for finding content.
The size of the TV with the stand is 57 x 33.9 x 9.9 inches, and without it is 57 x 32.7 x 1.8 inches. It weighs 55.6 lbs. without the stand and 90.8 lbs. with it.
Overall, the LG OLED65C9PUA is an exceptional TV for all kinds of uses and viewing preferences. You can enjoy watching movies, including HDR films, with superb blacks in a dark room setting and fast-action movies in a very realistic mode.
You can also enjoy viewing your favorite shows during the day, even when the sun is bright, or the lights are on at home. The wide viewing angle will allow you to keep an eye on the content on the screen no matter where you are in the room. This is also an excellent feature if you enjoy watching sports with large groups of friends who sit in different parts of your room.
As mentioned previously, the C9 is also great for video game playing and gaming in HDR, thanks to its instantaneous response time.
This TV can also be used as a PC monitor and will provide you with the fast response time and the wide viewing angles you need when you are working or browsing the internet.
Best budget-friendly option
If you want a great 4K 60 inch TV without breaking the bank, you should consider buying our best budget-friendly choice – the TCL 65 inch Class 5-series 4K TV.
It is a newly released model and is offered at a fraction of the price of many of the other TVs of this size and range.
The TCL S525 is a good budget TV with a 4K resolution, HDR, and Dolby Vision, which will allow you to watch all kinds of content with much more detail, depth, and realism than with a Full HD TV. The colors of the TV are brighter and more accurate as well.
The inexpensive 65 inch 4K TV features Roku Smart TV, so you will have easy and instant access to over 500,000 different movies and TV series over the available multiple streaming channels, which are pre-integrated it the smart platform.
The affordable 65 inch 4K TV looks and feels very well built and features a FullView design that blends the large screen and the thin borders (only 0.35 inches) into a modern edge-to-edge glass display.
The TCL S525 has an Auto Game Mode, which automatically switches to the lowest input lag, and to the smoothest action and motion handling, for an unforgettable 4K gaming experience.
The budget-friendly 4K TV is also available in smaller size options, including 43, 50, and 55 inches.
It has 4 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 and an HDMI with ARC, 1 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite, 1 Optical Audio Out, 1 Composite, and an Ethernet connectivity ports.
The S525 supports HDR10, Dolby Vision, HLG, CEC, ARC, Dolby Digital, DTS, and has Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
You can control the TV via easy voice control thanks to its compatibility with Google Assistant and Alexa.
The Budget TV by TCL has a VESA 400×200 wall mount pattern and a maximum thickness of 2.68 inches.
The overall dimensions of the TV with the stand are 56.9 x 35.2 x 11.4 inches, and 56.9 x 3..31 x 3.1 inches without it. It weighs 44 lbs. without the stand and 43.6 lbs. without it.
Overall, this inexpensive 65 inch TV is an excellent option if you want a large-sized 4K TV, which is great for video and HDR gaming, especially if you haven’t upgraded to a 4K game console because it upscales lower quality content very well.
It is a decent option for watching HDR movies as well because of its wide color gamut and its great contrast ratio too.
Thanks to its low input lag and impressive response time, the TCL 65 inch Class 5-Series TV is also a great TV to use as a PC monitor for work and for browsing too.
Its Roku TV smart platform is easy and intuitive to use and will provide you with the viewing content you want with a press of a button or via voice commands.
So, if you want a 60 inch 4K TV, which costs much less than the other 4K TVs of this size, then the 65S525 could be the best deal you will find on the market for 2021.
Related article: Best Corner TV Mount for 60-inch TVs
The rest of the best 60 inch TVs for 2021
If you want to make a future-proof investment and get a 60 inch TV which is ahead of its time, to ensure that it will serve you well with the expected technological advancements in the next years, then the 65 inch 8K QLED TV by Samsung is the best choice you can make for 2021. It is, in fact, probably the best TV that Samsung has ever made.
- The quantum dot QLED panel combined with the absolutely stunning 8K HDR picture makes this TV one of the best TVs ever made.
- It features AI-powered upscaling via its powerful 8K Quantum Processor, combined with HDR10+, so you will be able to watch movies, shows, sports, and play games as you have never done before – in a near 8K quality.
- The amount of detail and the more than billions of different color shades result in an absolutely realistic picture and an immersive viewing or gaming experience.
- It has a Direct Full Array Elite Backlight, which intelligently adapts the brightness and darkness of the whites and blacks to the lighting in the room and to the lighting of the picture.
- The resolution of this 8K QLED Q9 TV by Samsung is 16 times than of a Full HD TV.
- The Quantum HDR 32x provides stunning clarity, details, and unbelievably deep colors.
- It has a 240 Motion Rate, a low input lag, and supports FreeSync VRR for an unforgettable gaming experience.
- The TV has an anti-glare screen and an Ultra-viewing angle, so you will see every detail, color, and hue accurately from any seating position, and no matter the lighting in the room.
- The Ambient Mode feature is like a screensaver and will display beautiful pictures, your own photos, or weather and news headlines when the TV is not in use, which makes it look more like a work of art than an electrical appliance.
- The No Gap Wall Mount system allows for mounting this gorgeously designed TV flush to the wall like a picture.
- The TV is only 1.25 inches thick at its thickest part.
- It is almost bezel-less with borders that are 0.49 inches thick for a modern and sleek look and for uninterrupted viewing.
- The TV is fitted with a 4.2 channel audio system with an output of 60 watts.
- It runs Samsung’s smart TV platform Tizen and offers Bixby voice control, as well as easy pairing with and compatibility with Alexa and Google Assistant devices.
- The smart platform has a nifty all-in-one-screen Universal Guide, where you can view all available content and access whatever you are interested in immediately and without going through various complicated menus.
- It has Samsung’s SmartThings, so you can connect it to all other compatible smart devices at home to share content and use the TV as a hub.
- The remote control is universal (OneRemote) and can be used to control all other compatible devices as well.
- The dimensions of the 65 inch 8K QLED TV is 57.2 x 32.9 x 1.4 inches and 66.6 lbs. without the stand and 57.2 x 35.4 x 12 inches and 68.8 lbs. with the stand.
- It has multiple connectivity options, including 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 Ethernet, 1 RF for cable, 1 RF for satellite, 1 Digital Audio Out, an ARC via HDMI, 1 RS232C, One Connect, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
- With the One Connect box which comes with the TV, you can hide all the unsightly cables connected to it, and only a single cable will connect the TV to the box.
- The TV is also available in 55, 75, and 82 inch sizes.
The premium range Sony X950G 65 inch TV is another one of the best 60-69 inch TVs released in 2019. It is a great 4K TV for watching movies, shows, sports, gaming, and PC monitor use.
- This TV has a 4K resolution with HDR for an amazing viewing experience with deeper blacks and more vivid and bright colors than ever.
- It has a full array dimming, which adjusts the brightness and contrast to any lighting condition perfectly.
- There will be no bothersome blurring when you are watching fast-action films, or playing games, thanks to its instantaneous response time and very low input lag.
- The screen is anti-reflective, so there will be no bothersome reflections even when the lights are on or the curtains are drawn.
- It has a sleek and modern design with borders that are a mere 0.37 inches wide.
- The maximum thickness of the TV is 2.69 inches.
- The stand is beautiful and stable and provides a clever cable management solution.
- The TV features 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 analog audio out, 1 digital optical out, 1 tuner and cable in, 1 composite 1, 1 Ethernet, and an IR ports.
- The speakers are integrated at the top of the TV for a more immersive audiovisual experience.
- This 4K LCD TV supports Dolby Vision, HDR10, HDMI 2.0, HDMI 2.2, HLG, USB 3.0, ARC, eARC, Dolby Digital, Dolby Atmos, DTS, and DTS:X
- It runs the latest Android smart TV Oreo 8.9 platform, which is easy to use, intuitive and smooth.
- You will get access to hundreds of apps on Google Play Store, as well as those pre-installed on the TV, which includes the most popular streaming services.
- You can control the TV via voice commands with Google Assistant or Alexa.
- Its size with the stand is 57 x 35 5/8 x 13 1/8 inches, and without it – 57 x 32 7/8 x 2 ¾ inches.
- It is wall mountable via VESA 300×300.
- The TV is also sold in 55, 75, and 85 inch versions.
The Samsung 65 inch The Frame TV has an absolutely unique design and functionality, which will turn it into a true piece of art when not in use. When in use, the QLED 4K TV provides an exceptional performance when watching movies, shows and when playing games.
- A unique Frame design with customizable bezels which can be black, white, beige, and walnut which is sold separately
- You can also get a Studio Stand for an even more artistic positioning and view of the TV.
- The thickness of the TV is slim and is designed to allow for a perfect No Gap wall mount via the included mount.
- The bezel width is 0.6 inches.
- The TV transforms into your preferred piece of art when it is not in use.
- Thanks to its built-in sensor, the Frame TV will automatically display one of your favorite artworks every time you enter the room.
- It comes with 100 preinstalled Samsung artworks you can choose from, and you can subscribe for and purchase hundreds of others available at the Samsung Art Store.
- The TV connects to everything else with a single visible cable; everything rest is in the separate OneConnect box underneath it.
- It does come with an optional stand.
- The Frame TV comes in 43, 49, 55, and 65 diagonal size options.
- The 4K QLED TV can display billions of different color shades and amazing detail and depth thanks to the Quantum HDR 4x processor, which is powered by HDR10+.
- The Quantum 4K processor will display any content in near 4K quality.
- It has a Real game Enhancer mode, a low input lag, and excellent motion control for gaming and watching high-speed action.
- The smart TV runs Tizen and has the useful Universal Guide, so you can find what you want to watch with a single press of the button.
- It offers built-in Bixby voice control and searches.
- It is compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa devices for voice control.
- It comes with the universal OneRemote, which you can use for all other compatible devices.
- The remote has dedicated Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu buttons.
- It has integrated AirPlay 2, so you can share content with all your Apple devices and the TV too.
- The beautiful TV has 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 Ethernet, 1 RF cable, 1 RF satellite, 1 digital Audio Our, and ES232C ports in its OneConnect box.
- The size of the 65 inch QLED 4K TV without the stand is 57.2 x 32.7 x 1.7 inches, and it weighs 56.7 lbs. With the stand, its dimensions are 57.2 x 34.5 x 11.6 inches, and it weighs 58.4 lbs.
This 65 inch Bravia OLED 4K TV is an excellent pick if you love watching movies and want to enjoy the deepest blacks even in a completely dark room. It is a high-quality 4K TV with a wide viewing angle and multiple features, which make it one of the best 60 inch TVs for 2021.
- It comes in 55 and 65 inch display-diagonal sizes.
- The OLED technology of the panel allows for viewing incredible details, deep textures, and accurate colors.
- The 4K X-Reality Pro upscales lower quality content instantaneously into near 4K quality.
- The TV’s powerful 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme provides amazing contrast and brightness levels; combined with the Dolby Vision and IMAX enhancement; you will have an amazing cinematic experience with this TV.
- The Acoustic Surface Technology utilizes audio coming directly from the screen, rather than from the bottom or top of the TV for an immersive audiovisual experience.
- The Triluminos OLED display along with the 4KBit Mapping create colors that are more realistic than ever.
- The Motionflow XR removes the blur even from the fastest moving objects, scenes, and games.
- It offers a wide viewing angle for comfortable viewing from every spot in the room.
- The anti-reflective coating of the screen diffuses any reflections, so you can watch and play even in brightly lit conditions.
- The ports on the TV include: 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 Digital Optical Audio out, 1 Analog Audio Out 3.5mm, 1 Composite in, 1 Tuner, 1 Ethernet, and IR.
- The inputs support HDR10, Dolby Vision, HLG, HDMI 2.0, CEC, HDCP 2.2, USB 3.0, Wi-Fi 2.4 and 5 GHz, ARC, Dolby Digital, and DTS
- The size of the TV with the stand is 48 ½ x 28 ¾ x 11 ½ inches, and without it – 48 ½ x 28 x 2 1/8 inches.
- The borders are just 0.39 inches wide.
- The TV is extremely thin, with its thickest point being only 2.09 inches.
- The TV can be mounted flush to the wall thanks to its slim design and VESA 300×300.
- It comes with a unique stand which can be placed in two different ways – one allows for a soundbar to be fitted in front of the TV, and the other is hidden behind it for a distraction-free viewing experience.
- The Sony XBR-65A8G runs Android Oreo 8.0, which is smooth, intuitive, and provides access to hundreds of different streaming, gaming, or other apps via Google Play Store.
- It has built-in Google Assistant and is compatible with Google Home and Alexa devices for easy and hands-free voice control.
For those of you who want a premium quality TV but at a lower price than the latest releases from 2021, here are our top picks for 2019, 2018, and 2017, which are still excellent options for a 60 inch TV this year.
The P-Series Quantum X has everything you need in a smart 4K HDR TV and is offered at a very reasonable price.
- This is an excellent 4K LCD TV delivering nearly twice as many colors than other 4K TVs thanks to its Quantum color technology.
- The Ultra Bright 2700 technology will ensure you see each and every detail even in the darkest scenes.
- The TV has 480 local dimming zones, which allow for very deep blacks and excellent contrast and depth of the picture.
- Its borders are only 0.35 inches wide, and the maximum thickness of the TV is 2.72 inches.
- The 4K TV supports Dolby Vision HDR, HDR10, HLG, HDCP 2.2, CEC, Wi-Fi 2.4 and 5 GHz, ARC, Dolby Digital, and DTS.
- The ports available are: 5 HDMI, 1 USB, 1 Digital Optical Audio Out, 1 Analog Audio Out, 1 Component In, 1 Composite in, 1 Tuner, and Ethernet
- It runs SmartCast 3.0
- You will receive access to various streaming apps.
- It works with Apple’s AirPlay and Apple HomeKit for sharing content and controlling the TV via your phone, Apple Home, or Siri
- You can use voice control hands-free to aces content, adjust the settings and search the Internet.
- You get access to more than 100 free channels to watch movies, shows, sports, news, and lifestyle programs without any subscription needed via Vizio Watch Free.
- The TV is sold at a very affordable price, especially for the value offered.
Since you may feel overwhelmed by all the terms, numbers, and features we have added in our 60 inch TV reviews, here are some very brief answers to the most commonly asked questions we have been receiving from people interested in buying a 60 inch or other large-sized TV in 2021.
Which 60 inch TV should I buy in 2021?
The answer depends on the budget you have for a new TV, as well as the expectations you have for the quality provided. Our top picks include the best TVs of this size for 2021, including entry-level TVs, mid-range ones, and high-end models. Choose the one which will work for you without putting too much of a strain on your budget.
Is bigger really better?
Yes, when it comes to TVs, size does matter. We recommend that your main TV is 60 inches or larger. You can get smaller sized ones for the bedroom and other rooms in the house, but the picture and the viewing experience provided by a good large-sized TV are unmatched.
Do I really need a 4K and HDR TV?
4K UHD TVs today are much more affordable than when they were first introduced. They have four times more pixels than conventional 1080p TVs. Plus, today, most of the leading streaming services such as Netflix, YouTube, and others, the Blu-ray discs, and other media content are offered in 4K and HDR quality, so you do want to make the most of it with a TV which can reproduce it on screen, right? It is a good investment for the future.
We have also added our favorite 8K TV in this size range, which is another step ensuring that you are making a wise and future-proof investment.
Why is black color reproduction so important?
The ability of a TV to produce a blacker black is the key to a good picture, as it means that the TV has higher contrast. After that come color saturation and color accuracy.
Which is better – OLED or LED LCD?
OLED TVs still provide the best picture quality, but they are more expensive. A good quality LED LCD TV with local dimming, and one with direct backlighting can offer you an excellent viewing experience as well.
Do I need voice control for my TV?
Voice searches and voice control remains one of the biggest trends of 2021. It allows you to perform easy searches for your favorite shows or to control your TV without even touching the remote control, which is pretty cool. We picked a number of TVs that have Voice control remotes, and some models which can be controlled via a mobile app, have integrated Google Assistant, or are compatible with Google Home and Alexa devices for you.
Do I really need a TV antenna tuner?
Yes, if you are not using a cable and still want to watch your local free TV broadcasts in good quality.
How many HDMI connections do I need?
Since most of the devices you will likely want to connect to your TV use HDMI connectivity, it is a good idea to get a TV that has a sufficient number of HDMI inputs allowing you to connect them all without having to interchange cables all the time. Think about the game consoles, cable boxes, Blu-ray player, and other devices you will be using with your TV when you are choosing the best one.
So, did you find the 60 – 65 inch TV of your dreams? We will be extremely happy if we have helped you make up your mind and have sorted out any questions you may have had regarding the best 60 inch TVs for 2021.
Good luck with your purchase, and enjoy the supreme experience of watching your favorite show, movie, sports, or playing your favorite game on your new extra-large 4K or 8K 60 or 65 inch TV!
- 7 Best Wireless Surround Sound Systems
- Top 10 Best Rated Home Air Purifiers for 2021 | Ratings and Reviews
- The Best Studio Headphones of 2021: The Ultimate Musician’s Guide.
- The Best Air Fryer in 2021 – The Ultimate Reviews
- The Best Electric Fireplace TV Stand for 2021
- Do you know which is the best anime of all time? Find out now!
- The 100 Best Christmas Movies of All Time