A 4K projector is a must-have device if you want to create the closest experience of watching movies in a movie theater in the privacy of your own home. They are easy to set up, easy to use, save space, and will provide you with an ultra large amazing 4K quality image.
We have picked the Epson 4010 home cinema projector as our overall favorite for 2019, but there are more ultra high definition projectors on the market worthy of your attention as well.
So, read on to see which our top 10 picks for the best 4K projectors for 2019 are.
The Epson 4010 Pro-UHD projector is our top favorite 4K projector for 2019. It features the innovative 4K Pro-UHD technology which enhances the resolution, has excellent image processing and HDR all of which result in the absolutely brilliant 4K quality of the videos and images projected.
The projector features a 3LCD technology which makes sure that a full 100% of all of the RGB colors are displayed at all times and for all frames. The brightness of the projected image is incredible and the color gamut is definitely outstanding. There will be no brightness and rainbowing issues when you use this 4K projector by Epson thanks to the 3-chip technology.
The white and color brightness of this projector is 2,400 lumens.
The 3 high precision LCD chips and the 4K pixel shifting technology will allow you to enjoy watching your favorite movies or other content in an exceptional 4K quality, which is much better than many of the other 1 chip 4K projectors can offer.
Thanks to its high precision lenses, there will be no leakage of light in your home theater, as well as superb clarity and an edge to edge uniform focus. The lens can be shifted up to 96% and up to 47% sideways. You can easily set the focus and save your settings in one of the 10 customizable presets.
The Epson Home Cinema 4010 has multiple connectivity options including 1 HDMI (HDCP 2.2), 1 HDMI (HDCP 1.4), 1 USB Type A, 1 USB for wireless and for firmware updates, a mini USB, a Computer D-sub 15 pin, an RS-232c, and a 3.5mm mini jack.
The size of the projector is 17.7 x 20.5 x 6.7 inches and it weighs 24.3 lbs.
Overall, with a projector like this one, you can set up the perfect home theater and enjoy the amazingly immersive experience of watching the movies and content of your choice with the impeccable 4K resolution like you have never seen before!
With a native 4K resolution of 4096 x 2160 provided by the advanced SXRD panel technology of this projector, you can enjoy watching the stunning detailed images and videos of your choice on a screen size of 42-85 inches from a distance of 8ft, 62 – 126 inches from 12ft. away, and an 83 – 167 inch screen from 16 feet. With the proper settings, you can enjoy watching movies or viewing other content on screens with a diagonal of up to 300 inches.
The focus and the clarity of the image will be perfect from edge to edge.
The white and color brightness is 1,800 lumens, and the contrast ratio is 350,000:1. The lens can shift vertically to +85% and -80% and horizontally at +31% and -31%. You can store up to 5 screen formats into the device’s internal memory which means you can set up to 5 different lenses, shift and zoom settings and positions. The zoom is motorized and can easily be adjusted to fit all room sizes and projector locations.
The projector is HDR compatible with perfect accuracy and clarity of every frame and picture being projected on the screen. The projector with automatically upscale lower resolution content into near 4K quality, so you can enjoy your favorite DVD’s and Blu-ray disks at a quality level like never before.
The colors are extremely vivid and accurate due to the TRILUMINOS technology of this amazing 4K projector by Sony. The white is whiter than ever, and the blacks on the screen will be deeper thanks to other 4K SXRD panels.
The projector also has MotionFlow technology for a smooth picture even when watching fast-moving action movies and sports.
The high-end projector has a 6,000-hour lamp life and has IR, LAN, Trigger and RS-232c connectivity. It has 2 HDMI 2.2 inputs.
The device is 24.75 x 21/75 x 12.37 inches in size and weighs 36.8 lbs. It is sold with a 3-year limited warranty by Sony.
If you decide to invest in this projector, be ready for a jaw-dropping experience when you sit down with your family and friends to watch a movie or play a game!
Best bang for the buck
This home theater bundle is the best bang for the buck you can get in 2019 when it comes to a 4K projector. The set includes the Optoma UHD60 4K projector, a 100-inch portable screen, an extendable ceiling mount for the projector, an HDMI cable, a remote control with batteries, a cap for the lens and a CD Rom instructions manual and quick start card.
The projector offers a native 4K resolution of 3840 x 2160 and has a brightness of 3,000 lumens and REC.709 color accuracy. The dynamic black has a stunning 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio.
The device is HDR compatible and has HDR10. The zoom is 1.6x, and the lens can shift vertically for the best angle and setting of the image projected.
The projector is fitted with a Texas Instruments 4K DLP UHD chipset, it has XPR image and video processing.
So, for a very reasonable price, you will be getting all of the essential elements you need to set up your own home theater – a brilliant 4K projector, a large screen as well as a nifty ceiling mount!
The rest of our top picks for 2019
- A 4K 3,840 x 2,160p resolution with TI XPR
- HDR Compatible and Rec.2020 compatible
- A brightness of 2,200 ANSI lumens
- A native aspect ratio of 16:9, and a supported 4:3 ratio
- A contrast ratio of 1,200,000:1
- An RGBRGB color wheel for a very wide color gamut and excellent color accuracy
- A 1.6x optical zoom
- Two 5Watt speakers which make it excellent for portable use
- The inputs of the projector include an HDMI, an HDMI 2.0, stereo minijack and an analog RGB/Component video D-sub
- Works with streaming sticks and connects to mobile devices
- The AcuMotion technology will eliminate any blurring or flickering even when watching fast actions and sports
- The size of the projector is 15.7 x 11.7 x 5 inches and it weighs just 12.1 lbs. so it is one of the smallest 4K projectors available
- Quiet operation of just 29dB
- A full 4K 4096 x 2160p resolution
- Three SXRD imagers producing exceptional and complete color brightness and a total of 26,542,080 pixels
- HDR compatible for a higher color range and improved realism and clarity of the picture
- Thanks to the MotionFlow technology, you will never get blurry or flickering images even when playing fast speed games, watching sports or enjoying a fast action movie in 4K or HD quality
- A brightness of 1,500 lumens
- The 225Watt lamp has a lifetime of up to 6,000 hours
- Vibrant and highly accurate colors thanks to the TRILUMINOS display
- The Advanced Reality Creation technology will successfully upscale and sharpen the picture naturally and without noise from your DVD and Blu-ray movies
- Input lag reduction ensures a seamless gaming experience in 4K
- Wide lens compatibility for watching 4K in your favorite format
- Dimensions are 25.24 x 21.69 x 12.48 inches, and the weight of the projector is 37.48 lbs.
- It is IMAX enhanced
- A stunning 4K resolution
- A brightness of 1,500 lumens
- 4 HDR10 picture modes
- Works with Android, Smart TV apps (Netflix, FireFox, YouTube and others), 4K UHD media players, the Info Wall app, Optoma Marketplace app and with voice commands via Google Assistant and Alexa compatible devices
- A long-lasting RGBB LED lamp with a life of up to 30,000 hours
- Protective lens sliding cover
- Dolby Digital decoding of the Stereo NuForce audio as well as a Bluetooth audio output and input
- Auto keystone and autofocus for quick and easy setup
- 250,000:1 contrast ratio
- A Bluetooth remote control
- 2 x 8 Watt speakers
- 2 x HDMI 2.2, MHL, audio-out, SDPIF, USB 2.0, USB-A 3.0, RJ45 connectivity options
- A very compact and portable size of just 8.6 x 8.6 x 5.3 inches and a weight of only 8.7 lbs.
- Quiet operation
- A Full 4K native resolution with 8.8 million pixels thanks to the 3 SXRD imagers
- Can project images up to 83-167 inches from 16 ft. and 42-85 inches from 8 feet so it is the perfect solution for a room of any size
- It is HDR compatible
- The white and color brightness is 1,500 lumens
- A dynamic contrast ratio of 200,000:1
- The lens shift +- 31% horizontally and +- 85% vertically
- A lamp life of about 6,000 hours
- It is IMAX enhanced for an immersive movie-watching experience
- You can store up to 5 picture settings
- It upscales content with a lower resolution to a 4K one
- The MotionFlow tech will keep the picture looking smooth and without flicker when watching fast-moving sports and action films
- The TRILUMINOS display will present accurate and true to life colors
- A 2.1x zoom lens and wide lens shift makes it suitable for high ceilings and for rooms of all shapes and sizes
- Its size is 24.75 x 21.75 x 12.38 inches, and it weighs 36.8 lbs.
LG HU80KA 4K UHD Laser Smart Home Theater Projector, 150″ Screen Size, Bluetooth with a 100″ Diagonal Portable Projector Screen
- The bundle includes an LG 4K Laser 150” smart projector and a 100” portable projector screen along with a Magic remote control
- It offers wireless, Bluetooth and USB connectivity for a cable-free watching experience
- The size of the projector is 10 x 12 x 12 inches, and you can set it up by placing it on the floor
- The 4K projector works with screens sized from 40 up to 150 inches
- The native aspect ratio is 16:9 but it is compatible with 4:3 too
- Vertical and all-direction zoom
- The brightness is up to 2,500 lumens
- A contrast ratio of 150,000:1
- TruMotion for a smooth viewing and gaming experience even when watching or playing fast moving films or games
- HDR10 and HDR effects
- HDCP 2.2, DLNA, 2 x HDMI, audio out, 2 USB, RJ45, 1 HID connectivity
- A laser lamp with a life of up to 20,000 hours
- Auto keystone correction
- Works with the leading LG SMART TV apps and streaming providers
- Can be connected to iOS and Android devices
- Two 7Watt built-in speakers
- 1920 x 1080p FullHD with a 4K pixel shifting feature
- A 16:9 native aspect ratio
- Full HD 3D capabilities with Shutter 3D glasses
- A 230Watt NSH lamp with a life of 4,000 hours
- Vertical digital keystone
- Horizontal lens shift of +-34% and vertical of +-80%
- HDMI, RJ-45, RS232, 12 Volt trigger connectivity
- Frame Interpolation
- A native contrast ratio of 150,000:1, and dynamic contrast ratio of 1,500,000:1
- Lens memory feature
- 99 x 17.99 x 7.01 inches , 0.53 ounces
- A brightness of 1,300 lumens
- A 3,840 x 2,160p 4K UltraHD resolution with 8.3 megapixels and TI XPR
- High Dynamic Range compatible
- Rec 2020 compatible
- White and color brightness – 3,000 lumens
- A 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- 6x lens zoom
- 2 built-in 5 Watt speakers
- A native 16:9 aspect ratio, but is compatible with 4:3 as well
- HDMI, HDMI 2.0, Analog RGB Component video, MHL, PC Audio connectivity
- Projects crystal clear and sharp images on screens up to 120 inches in diagonal
- AcuMotion for enhanced smooth quality even when viewing fast action
- Installation flexibility with a quick shift button to restore the image’s real format and size
A 4K projector is a perfect alternative to a large-sized expensive 4K TV, plus it doesn’t take that much space and can be used as a portable device if you feel like enjoying a movie outdoors as well.
We have chosen the very best 4K projectors available in 2019 for you from all price ranges and types, so hopefully, you have managed to single out the one which will fit your needs and your budget best.
So, go ahead and enjoy watching an amazing 4K movie or playing games on a huge screen with amazing quality, brightness and true to life colors with any one of these top 10 best 4K projectors for 2019!
Last update on 2019-07-20 at 11:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API